United States

#7 Sep 12, 2010
who is she and how old is she

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Sep 12, 2010
didnt she just get married?

Columbus, OH

#13 Sep 13, 2010
An awful lot of Jackson addresses here talking back and forth! Looks like ONE STALKER switching screen names to look like more than one person. A STALKER with MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER! OMG!!! You really do need to seek some professional help!

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Sep 13, 2010
What kind of a wuss of a guy would take a protection order out for himself? That is pathetic. What I wouldn't give to have Jennifer stalking me. Sounds like you were the jilted one buddy. And shame on you for slandering a girl who's been through so much.

Columbus, OH

#22 Sep 13, 2010
It's obvious it's the same person making all the comments. Pretty pathetic.

Columbus, OH

#24 Sep 13, 2010
So, whoever you are from Jackson (yes, everyone knows you're all the same person,) you got a restraining order against her. Looks to me like she needs one against your stalking a$$!

New York, NY

#27 Sep 13, 2010
this is the most ridiculous thread i have ever seen in my life. Grow up danny cormany. get some help.

Van Wert, OH

#29 Sep 13, 2010
Leave Jennifer alone Danny. She is going through enough right now it is very unnecessary for you to get on here and talk about innocent people considering you are not so innocent yourself. Lets talk about your foodstamps and all money being sent to your parents because you can't even be trusted to pay for your own damn apartment, or we can talk about your multiple personalities, you pick. It's sad you have nothing better to do than bash people on here. So go sit in your low income apartment and forget about Jennifer because I know she's forgotten about you. GET A LIFE!

New York, NY

#32 Sep 13, 2010
Danny, if you miss her this much, why dont you just call her? Instead of making these desperate juvenile attempts to get her attention. If she is so "ill" why would you be slandering a mentally ill person on the internet for everyone to see? I would personally consider that the worser offense. I think the fingers may be pointed in the wrong direction. Please find another way to get others attention, may I suggest a pair of scissors?

Nashville, TN

#34 Sep 13, 2010
Danny, I think that is enough.

Collierville, TN

#37 Sep 13, 2010
Danny, you've been on the computer 19 hours, you are starting to get manic again. Go to bed. No one cares.
My oh My

Van Wert, OH

#38 Sep 13, 2010
This is the worst thread I have ever read. This person slamming Jennifer. You are an idiot.I read the court documents and it is no big deal for you to get on here and rant and rave like you are.I don't know any of you, but you need to Seek help.No one here really gives a hoot about you and your stories.You are clearly the one with the mental problems here.

Philadelphia, PA

#39 Sep 13, 2010
who was she stalking? I didnt see where they had the persons name.
I am sure she didnt marry matt risner again. they divorced. But I was told she re-married someone else.
Get a Life

Dayton, OH

#40 Sep 23, 2010
None of you can truly known Jennifer without knowing that she has had a hard time in her life. Nothing about her life has been easy, with losing her son and all. I think that people are holding Jennifer accountable for something that she has no control over. Jennifer is a good person struggling to forget the loss of her son. Yes she has mental problems, but which one of you doesn't if your going to talk down on people? Aren't we all adults here? Maybe we should act like one.

Brooklyn, NY

#42 Sep 24, 2010
It looks like to me you are the harassing stalker. Keep it up and you are going to the pokey. Did the judge tell you that she has rights also and if you keep it up, you will be next.
just me

Van Wert, OH

#45 Sep 24, 2010
yes sir wrote:
jennifer is right there is nothing mutual about a civil stalking protection order.get some help get yourself better and leave this guy alone. thats all everyone but you wants.
and no one cares but you it seems
just me

Van Wert, OH

#46 Sep 24, 2010
get a what wrote:
does the death of a child ten years ago give her the right to break the law and harass people. if she needs help go get it. it is just that simple.
this is about as low as anyone could drop
how could any parent get over losing a child EVER??
u r truly a sicko that needs help yoursef

United States

#48 Sep 24, 2010
danny cormany, one more post and i am going to your Dad and then to the local police to press charges. you know i have the ways and means to follow through on this, so this is no threat.
just me

Van Wert, OH

#54 Sep 24, 2010
its easy to see that this person is the one doing the stalking of jennifer, not the other way around. 2 threads now they have started on here. yea now who is stalkin whho
just me

Van Wert, OH

#56 Sep 24, 2010
pot to kettle wrote:
wow is jennifer being stalked? is anyone damaging her property, taping notes to her door,causing her to change her to change her phone number, move to another house, calling and harassing her fron adena 1a,mailing cards,taking her to court to fight for the right to be around her. that is awful if that is happening to her. did this stalker admit and sign off in court to being a stalker. surely only the person she is stalking would deserve to be treated this way, not her.
you are stalking her right here buddy. looks like you are after some easy money do you always cry like you do on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found dead in a creek (Jun '14) 2 hr no loss 43
lloyds pizza (May '12) 12 hr Fred 61
Pike County Sheriff 14 hr hazel eizes 75
Searching 18 hr hangyou out to dry 2
Skid's Kid 18 hr hangyou out to dry 7
Rmineer Fri Rmineer 1
Looking to be a sugar daddy to a woman Fri Lil ole me 15

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance