bub at waverly trailer court or paul ...

bub at waverly trailer court or paul bub slope

Posted in the Waverly Forum

Karen

Van Wert, OH

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Did he once live at trailer court in waverly? There was a boy who was very heavy set that lived or may still do at the one in waverly I think his nick name was bub. Does anyone know how he is? I think his dads name was paul but passed away an he had a older sister an lived at court half way up on highway side of court. He was small kid when I once lived there but not seen him for years. An was wondering if this is same person?

Since: Sep 12

Springfield, NJ

#2 Sep 13, 2012
I think I remember him I don't no what happen to him or if he still alive
Miss Rock

Van Wert, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2012
No u guys got the wrong guy...If u want to know what happen to him contact Eric Horn in prison
wrong one

Washington Court House, OH

#4 Sep 14, 2012
Karen wrote:
Did he once live at trailer court in waverly? There was a boy who was very heavy set that lived or may still do at the one in waverly I think his nick name was bub. Does anyone know how he is? I think his dads name was paul but passed away an he had a older sister an lived at court half way up on highway side of court. He was small kid when I once lived there but not seen him for years. An was wondering if this is same person?
You are talking about Paul Rhodes
know him

Napoleon, OH

#5 Sep 15, 2012
I think I know who you are talking about. They call him bubba. His real name is Paul. Hi still lives there. He lives in the front trailer by Arby's. There is a silver neon in the front. He is still alive and doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney crabtree and keith stiltner the child ... Sun Mr_mike388 9
Shane Holton Sun Hmmmm 7
Clothing give away Sun Thankyou 1
Heidi at Fruths Sun Wannaknowmore 5
Old bowling alley in Waverly Dec 9 winner 5
Jessica Ferguson Dec 9 Ridge runner 8
Welfare fraud Dec 8 SPOT 8

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance