Karen

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Did he once live at trailer court in waverly? There was a boy who was very heavy set that lived or may still do at the one in waverly I think his nick name was bub. Does anyone know how he is? I think his dads name was paul but passed away an he had a older sister an lived at court half way up on highway side of court. He was small kid when I once lived there but not seen him for years. An was wondering if this is same person?

Since: Sep 12

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

I think I remember him I don't no what happen to him or if he still alive
Miss Rock

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

No u guys got the wrong guy...If u want to know what happen to him contact Eric Horn in prison
wrong one

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Karen wrote:
Did he once live at trailer court in waverly? There was a boy who was very heavy set that lived or may still do at the one in waverly I think his nick name was bub. Does anyone know how he is? I think his dads name was paul but passed away an he had a older sister an lived at court half way up on highway side of court. He was small kid when I once lived there but not seen him for years. An was wondering if this is same person?
You are talking about Paul Rhodes
know him

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

I think I know who you are talking about. They call him bubba. His real name is Paul. Hi still lives there. He lives in the front trailer by Arby's. There is a silver neon in the front. He is still alive and doing well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shut down Topix 28 min Joe 6
Petition to shut down Topix 55 min Ronald Trump 3
Get rid of Topix 59 min Ronald Trump 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Old Guy 30,441
favorite teacher at Waverly High School (Feb '11) 4 hr board knew 42
Perverts in walmart 4 hr you problem 171
how many newton benifits will there be 6 hr really 6

Search the Waverly Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••