Old Tiger

Columbus, OH

#63 Mar 15, 2012
Old Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>All I know I have had to people very cose to me die at home,and an autopsy was performed on both of them.There was no foul play suspected.
close to me.Sorry about that8453
Gee

Waverly, OH

#64 Mar 15, 2012
My father died from a heart attack. He was also home alone, but they were able to tell he died from a heart attack without an autopsy. So yes they can know if he died from a heart attack without an autopsy. High blood pressure increases the risk for stroke, and congestive heart failure.

Since: Mar 12

Charlotte, NC

#65 Mar 15, 2012
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>Who would pay for it? His brother won't even claim the body. Lot of family love here.
Charlie, I'll tell you what. Before you start making comments to which you have absolutely ZERO information, how about engaging your brain and do this thingh we call thinking??
You have no insight into the relationship between my brother and I and our parents. Just to inform you, I am currently not even financially able to make a trip up for a funeral, let alone claim and make arrangements for one. Aside from that, we are talking about the brother that passed within 50 miles of my house numerous times in the last 25+ years and stopped twice..both times to try and get money from me and absolutely nothing else.
Sorry if I sound a tad bitter but I know far more about the damage done by my brother than almost anyone else.
Cindy

Waverly, OH

#66 Mar 15, 2012
People like to talk about things they have no clue about. Don't let it bother you Bob, and you sure do not have to explain to anyone on this site.
thinkso

Waverly, OH

#67 Mar 15, 2012
Bob-in-NC wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie, I'll tell you what. Before you start making comments to which you have absolutely ZERO information, how about engaging your brain and do this thingh we call thinking??
You have no insight into the relationship between my brother and I and our parents. Just to inform you, I am currently not even financially able to make a trip up for a funeral, let alone claim and make arrangements for one. Aside from that, we are talking about the brother that passed within 50 miles of my house numerous times in the last 25+ years and stopped twice..both times to try and get money from me and absolutely nothing else.
Sorry if I sound a tad bitter but I know far more about the damage done by my brother than almost anyone else.
When I said no one would claim his body, I meant no disrespect to you. I only wanted his friends to see what this life he chose will do, and hopefully straighten up. My nephew was a very close friend to him and right now he is in the same shape as your brother was. Has o.ded a couple of times. It is so sad what the drugs has done to our society.

Charlotte, NC

#68 Mar 15, 2012
Cndy, I personally don't worry about general junk. But when someone makes a statement that they have ZERO right to..I will call them on it and laugh at them.

Charlotte, NC

#69 Mar 15, 2012
thinkso wrote:
<quoted text>When I said no one would claim his body, I meant no disrespect to you. I only wanted his friends to see what this life he chose will do, and hopefully straighten up. My nephew was a very close friend to him and right now he is in the same shape as your brother was. Has o.ded a couple of times. It is so sad what the drugs has done to our society.
Thinkso, that was directed at another. You said nothing at all offensive.
Hi Bob

Waverly, OH

#70 Mar 16, 2012
I'm sorry to hear of your brother's passing. Did Mark die in Pike County? Haven't read or seen anything, anywhere to prove it.
Gee

Waverly, OH

#71 Mar 17, 2012
It happened in Ross County
humm

Waverly, OH

#72 Mar 17, 2012
still nothing in the paper there either.
What

Waverly, OH

#73 Mar 17, 2012
What are you looking to see in the news about it. He passed away period.
Hi Bob

Waverly, OH

#74 Mar 17, 2012
Usually when sombody dies there is at the very least a death notice in the paper. I realize that obituaries are costly, and sorry but I don't believe anything I read on Topix.
What

Waverly, OH

#75 Mar 17, 2012
Hi Bob wrote:
Usually when sombody dies there is at the very least a death notice in the paper. I realize that obituaries are costly, and sorry but I don't believe anything I read on Topix.
His brother clarified it. FYI.....That should be enough.
Hi Bob

Waverly, OH

#76 Mar 17, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>His brother clarified it. FYI.....That should be enough.
FYI how do you know that is his brother? Don't even start ya dumb a$$. I used to be friends with both of them.
What

Waverly, OH

#77 Mar 17, 2012
Hi Bob wrote:
<quoted text>FYI how do you know that is his brother? Don't even start ya dumb a$$. I used to be friends with both of them.
It was Bob I have no doubt. It is hard to figure out your great concern over all this.Why do you care so much about all of the details. It sounds like a done deal.Now move along nothing to see here folks.
Hi Bob

Waverly, OH

#78 Mar 17, 2012
ok i guess Mark is dead based on TOPIX, ya idiot. And my great concern comes from before you were ever born. I grew up with these people and I just don't believe anything I read on Topix. FU You and the horse you rode in on!
Zippo

Waverly, OH

#79 Mar 17, 2012
You can go to the Health Department in the county of death and get a copy of his death certificate.
Cindy

Waverly, OH

#80 Mar 17, 2012
Sad to say but it is true. Mark and Bob are my cousins. Yes I could be anyone but don't you think it would be crazy for all this topic talk if it wasn't true. Plus there are a lot of details about family names. I wish it was not true and things were different. As to why no mention in the paper I have no clue about that. As far as an obituary I don't know that answer either. But I am done responding to this. Because I do not want to dwell on such a sad event in our family. And that is who it really affects.... his family. His family and those who have been around him in the last few years know what is true and are the one's who have to deal with it. It affects NOONE else. So before you call others idiots please think before you try and act like Bob and I would lie about something like this or that someone would go into all of this detail pretending to be Marks Brother and cousin.... that is just crazy. You may have grew up with them as friends, BUT they are my family and we lost OUR family member so just let it go.
Cindy

Waverly, OH

#81 Mar 17, 2012
Also no clue why this says I live in Chillicothe. I live in Waverly and have since I was 16.
Zippo

Waverly, OH

#82 Mar 17, 2012
Yes Cindy you are right. thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raymond Tackett Commited Suicide (Dec '13) 1 hr woo-boy 141
Raidiger Field 6 hr Hmmm 316
kaleigha freeman (Nov '10) 6 hr lightscameraaction 25
Coupons and Recipes (Jul '13) 7 hr Sara 27
huckleberrys 9 hr GoGirl 10
I deep throat 11 hr Perry T Mason 3
Little Ceasars Manager 11 hr O Face 13
Waverly Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waverly News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waverly

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore