Deputies Arrest 2 Burglary Suspects; ...

Deputies Arrest 2 Burglary Suspects; Warrant Requested For 1 At-Large

There are 142 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Jan 11, 2013, titled Deputies Arrest 2 Burglary Suspects; Warrant Requested For 1 At-Large. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

Deputies from the Pike County Sheriff's office are investigating a burglary that occurred at a Waverly home on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

jack

Lancaster, OH

#65 Jan 15, 2013
no paul has never worked for them and yes his mother lives on that road and ask the paper boy how much he knew them
lynn

Van Wert, OH

#66 Jan 15, 2013
yes truth will come out. and no paul does not live in the area. he did not work for them people. so get your story straight.jolyn
innocent

Van Wert, OH

#67 Jan 15, 2013
so paulnot been in trouble until dave comes along. whats wrong with that picture.and alot of people have been robbed on davids paper route. i know this to be true. because i live out by fairgrounds. innocent i say to paul just got caught up with a bad couple. and no pauls no angel. but a good guy. and has straightened up since he lost a child due to death and lost a brother, due to death.
curious

New York, NY

#68 Jan 16, 2013
Was Paul named after his father or possibly grandfather? I knew a man by that name. Good people.
innocent

Van Wert, OH

#69 Jan 16, 2013
yes he was
curios
seriously

United States

#70 Jan 16, 2013
Seems to me that Dave Caplinger drahged both Paul and Jolyn in to this situation. His girlfriend is probably only sayong what Dave told her to say. Dave is the one that should be held responsible since he drove out there and away from there. Andsince he has a record for being a thief.
outsider

Springfield, OH

#71 Jan 16, 2013
well i dont know what happen I just know what I have heard but Paul is my brother and he is the one been sitting in jail over this b.s...I dont know the other 2 I just know that what I have beard of them they have done this stuff before now my brother got dragged in it but its cool ..He will be out soon thanks
Yeah!

United States

#72 Jan 16, 2013
outsider wrote:
well i dont know what happen I just know what I have heard but Paul is my brother and he is the one been sitting in jail over this b.s...I dont know the other 2 I just know that what I have beard of them they have done this stuff before now my brother got dragged in it but its cool ..He will be out soon thanks
Is Paul the only one in jail right now?
Melinoid

Chillicothe, OH

#73 Jan 16, 2013
I read where David said he was turning himself in. But I don't believe he did. I'm assuming they haven't found him either. I heard jolyn is out of jail now.
Just Wondering

Chillicothe, OH

#74 Jan 16, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
The girl Jolyn was David's girlfriend. She was always with him when delivering. They had a couple of different routes. 2 different areas of town. The gazette will never admit anything. Actually, Debbie Roush their operations manager over circulation stated that they couldn't afford to background check carriers. I think that is complete BS. These people have personal information in their customers including names, addresses and phone numbers. When residents put a hold on their paper the carrier is told what kind of hold it is such as vacation and how long. What better way to plot out which houses to hit. You have a reason to be in the area 7 days a week and track peoples patterns. I actually cancelled my subscription because of it. They really should care who they are putting amidst the public. We pay for a paper, not for them to give someone total access to steal from us!
Wonder why the cops did not know about this?
James

Van Wert, OH

#75 Jan 17, 2013
hey so this is the son of the lady who owns the house that was robbed by these dumbasses.

you guys had court yesterday and I didn't make it, but your next date I will be there, and you best hope I am kept at a good distance from all of you. yeah...remember running to the car having to drop the safe because I almost caught up to your scrawny drugged up ass? fucked up that I told the cops I thought you were like half my age because of your small stature, you were half my size -- but you dumbfucks are all around my age.

we are armed here now, this is the 3rd time my Mom has been burglarized since we moved down here. I'm spending a hell of a lot more time at home now to protect this property. you stop by anytime and I'll make sure you leave with your eyes closed.

remember when I ran up to the back of the car on the road and grabbed my fuckin nuts yelling for you dipshits to stop? you better honor that minute for the rest of your lives, your brain matter would of been all over the road if I got a hold of any of you. I can't even say anything about the girl who had her kid with her, that is just disgusting.

the sooner we move the hell out of this county that's saturated with all you meth head, drugged up morons the better.
Poop bicycle pants

Chillicothe, OH

#76 Jan 18, 2013
Amen to that haven't the caught the dude yet wtf
tough

Altamonte Springs, FL

#77 Jan 18, 2013
James if you are so tought and big why do you need a gun
lol

Chillicothe, OH

#78 Jan 18, 2013
tough wrote:
James if you are so tought and big why do you need a gun
Thats what people need to protect them self. You can bet your ass if I would have been home when those bastards broke in my house they wouldn't have had to worry about court.
lol

Chillicothe, OH

#79 Jan 18, 2013
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder why the cops did not know about this?
The ross county Sheriffs knew. Couldn't tell you about pike county. There have been so many complaints to the ross sheriff dept about David and his girlfriend.
reminder

United States

#81 Jan 22, 2013
jolyn wrote:
ya'll got balls to say shit but no balls to put your real names on here.. kinda scared to???
yeah, actually!!! But what the hell. U allready no where we live, right!!!! Lets jst say, my house is 1 of the homes that got hit, & they wasnt very smart!!! They left very good fingerprints, & jst waiting on them 2 come back frm the lab.(takes 45days). All i can say is, u bettr hope, its not u m/fuckers, & u better hope the police get u b4 we do!!!! U may have got wht u wanted than, but i will promise u fuckers, u wont want what ur about 2 get, & u can take tht shit 2 that bank!!!!!! I will find out where u live..........
wowwww

Chillicothe, OH

#82 Jan 25, 2013
Jolyn, you and David needs locked up for life and for them to throw away the keys...you had your child with you???? Your one sick individual and don't deserve a pot to piss in let alone in a bunk in jail. How you gonna say it's all Pauls fault??? Was he driving??? Nope, sure wasnt that would have been the man who loves you so much...yeah the same one driving like a FuCkTaRd and running from the cops with your child in the car....I think you need to get your priorities in check and quit worrying about a piece of DiCk and worry about your child being present for a B&E JESUS.......maybe Paul may have know what was going on but YOUR MAN was the one driving so why don't you and David stop lying bc I'm sure your going to get caught up in them sooner than later
lol

United States

#83 Jan 25, 2013
reminder wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, actually!!! But what the hell. U allready no where we live, right!!!! Lets jst say, my house is 1 of the homes that got hit, & they wasnt very smart!!! They left very good fingerprints, & jst waiting on them 2 come back frm the lab.(takes 45days). All i can say is, u bettr hope, its not u m/fuckers, & u better hope the police get u b4 we do!!!! U may have got wht u wanted than, but i will promise u fuckers, u wont want what ur about 2 get, & u can take tht shit 2 that bank!!!!!! I will find out where u live..........
reminder you think you are tough figjt me like a man
REALLY

United States

#84 Jan 25, 2013
Ive known paul for years, i know breaking and entering is his thing he robbed his own mom out there on valley road!! And for him changing when his daughter died he was pilled out at her funeral!! Are you serious. As for david, i dont know him or his old lady but if she gad the kid in the car while doing this she needs locked up and her child taken away, so sick. Just get a damn job and stop theiving!!
Dummie

Chillicothe, OH

#85 Jan 25, 2013
She did lose custody of he kids the oldest awhile back now the younger little girl too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney crabtree and keith stiltner the child ... Sun Mr_mike388 9
Shane Holton Sun Hmmmm 7
Clothing give away Sun Thankyou 1
Heidi at Fruths Sun Wannaknowmore 5
Old bowling alley in Waverly Dec 9 winner 5
Jessica Ferguson Dec 9 Ridge runner 8
Welfare fraud Dec 8 SPOT 8

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance