Next Last
nobody

Waverly, OH

#21 Apr 25, 2009
NOPE PAID MINE
nobody

Waverly, OH

#22 Apr 26, 2009
I paid mine i didnt get off nothing. I paid for what i done but i am not the story. i hear that he didnt get charged with anything, but didnt his wife leave.
nobody

Waverly, OH

#23 Apr 26, 2009
i guess what he said all the time is true he does have the police in his pocket he always said how him and the major was buddies but oh well i relly dont cair that much i just wanted too let people no on here that i do no what he does well i guess did like i said i dont have nothing against him i just want to see wwaverly cleaned up for the kids who are growing up here. And i am sure after this he is done selling drugs thats all i want anyway. i dont cair who believes me. he knows what he has done maybe you guys definding him still do buy sht from him but whatever hope you all have a good one including him and his whole family
Waverly truth

Santa Barbara, CA

#24 May 31, 2009
He sold the stuff to his own son who stole from lowes and got gift cards. He used them to redo his house next time do some real police work and follow the money.
manuel woods

Waverly, OH

#25 Sep 30, 2012
you all are crazy you have nothing better to do but talk about my family hahahah ......
manuel woods

Waverly, OH

#26 Sep 30, 2012
you all are crazy you have nothing better to do but talk about my family hahahaha.......get off that shit
Waverly

Waverly, OH

#27 Sep 30, 2012
manuel woods wrote:
you all are crazy you have nothing better to do but talk about my family hahahaha.......get off that shit
I think you are the crazy one or just stupid. Must run in your family. This topic is 3 1/2 years old. But He is in jail
Anon

Chillicothe, OH

#28 Apr 1, 2013
They should have checked apartment 5... I can't believe they missed the sidewalk drive thru there. People are usually lined up at the door. I think they get more customers than McDonald's.
justamom

Amanda, OH

#29 Apr 2, 2013
If you wasn't to check pike Co records go to www. pikecountycourt.org . You can type in their name and find every offense they have every been charged with right down to speeding tickets!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Improvements coming to Topix 42 min Modurator 6
Top Doctors Finally Go Public Over Why Disease ... 4 hr ARRAR 9
Say no to vaccinations they want you DEAD 4 hr ARRAR 3
Vaccines are of extraterrestrial origin 4 hr ARRAR 3
all vaccines are poison 6 hr ARRAR 15
Fantasy: vaccines remarkably safe and effective 6 hr ARRAR 13
Vaccine Side Effects: What Every Mom Should Know 7 hr Susan Moore 3
More from around the web

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE