Posted in the Waverly Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
loved one

Wauseon, OH

#1 Aug 29, 2010
I think Waverly is full of skanks/ dope heads. Exspecially
behind dominoes pizza place. then we would have some in the vallery building. Tell me what you think
4wheelerfreak

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2010
There are skanks everywhere, not just waverly. Vallery building is pretty bad though.
har-de-har-har

United States

#3 Aug 30, 2010
4wheelerfreak wrote:
There are skanks everywhere, not just waverly. Vallery building is pretty bad though.
I thought it was roaches in the Vallery building, not skanks. German roaches, American roaches, pot roaches... etc.
pc_girl

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2010
I know a skank in Waverly...she works at super quik at the north end of town. think she manager
GossipCop

United States

#5 Aug 30, 2010
ROFLMAO!!!! I think i know who she is!!!
pc_girl

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2010
Think she a nasty bi!@#????
curious

Van Wert, OH

#7 Aug 30, 2010
Who is this person you are talking about? Why didnt you just start a topic "skank at superquick". lol
pc_girl

United States

#8 Aug 30, 2010
Guess I never thought of it....lol
Town-Local

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2010
She is nasty...looks like she been rode hard and put away wet!!!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 7, 2010
Nope it should deffinately be called Skank Valley.. I have lost two husband to Skank's that reside in this town... I have no use for the town, or the Skank's that live in it..
Wanna keep your husband, don't let him work in Waverly,Ohio..
justme

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 7, 2010
Little Hippie Chic wrote:
Nope it should deffinately be called Skank Valley.. I have lost two husband to Skank's that reside in this town... I have no use for the town, or the Skank's that live in it..
That doesn't speak very well for YOU, does it? Maybe if you had lived somewhere else, you would have been through four husbands by now!
ease up

Van Wert, OH

#12 Sep 7, 2010
Town-Local wrote:
She is nasty...looks like she been rode hard and put away wet!!!
Do not judge my friend. If you are speaking so ill of others, you may need to look at your own life. I am quite sure your wife or girlfriends name has not been brought up on Pike Counties Hottest Chicks. Don't know the girl you are referring to, but she has heart and feelings such as you. Treat others as you would want to be treated. As the road you travel in the direction your going, one day SHE may be your Hottest Chick! Take care
pc_girl

United States

#13 Sep 7, 2010
ease up wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not judge my friend. If you are speaking so ill of others, you may need to look at your own life. I am quite sure your wife or girlfriends name has not been brought up on Pike Counties Hottest Chicks. Don't know the girl you are referring to, but she has heart and feelings such as you. Treat others as you would want to be treated. As the road you travel in the direction your going, one day SHE may be your Hottest Chick! Take care
Go fly a kite....you don't know anything about what she has done to me!!!

Since: Apr 10

Waverly, Ohio

#14 Sep 7, 2010
so you brought it up just what has she done to you???
Give it a rest

Van Wert, OH

#15 Sep 7, 2010
pc_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fly a kite....you don't know anything about what she has done to me!!!
You have no idea what I know. I'm pretty sure I'm older than you and have had my share of bad relationships. I'll tell you this, there is NO woman in this world to make yourself this "hard" over. Sounds to me like you need to learn how to love a woman and make her happy. Yes, Ive learned...Share your life with her. She is probably wanting the same from you. Sweet talk, back rubs, and little kisses in her ear. These things will help you reconnect with her. But you have to be honest with her and yourself. There is NO faking with love. Good luck my friend...
Good Listener

Portsmouth, OH

#16 Sep 7, 2010
Hi Little Hippie Chic, I have been reading all your posts about your husband working at Walmart and been seeing another woman. My heart goes out to you. I kinda know what you are going through. I wish I could help you. It really got to me when you said in another post that you were sitting at home with no groceries. I know some people that works at walmart and maybe I could ask around and try to get a little info about them. From what I have gathered your soon to be ex has alot of tats and the other womans name is Shelly. Not trying to stick my nose out and get in others people business but I just cant stop thinking about you and how you were done wrong.Keep us informed and good luck in your future. You will be in my prayers. P.S. Do you care to tell me how old you are and if you have children with your husband? If not I understand. Hope to hear from you soon.
Pretty sure

Ashburn, VA

#17 Sep 7, 2010
Give it a rest wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what I know. I'm pretty sure I'm older than you and have had my share of bad relationships. I'll tell you this, there is NO woman in this world to make yourself this "hard" over. Sounds to me like you need to learn how to love a woman and make her happy. Yes, Ive learned...Share your life with her. She is probably wanting the same from you. Sweet talk, back rubs, and little kisses in her ear. These things will help you reconnect with her. But you have to be honest with her and yourself. There is NO faking with love. Good luck my friend...
Uhmm, im pretty sure pc_girl is a GIRL so.. lol
pc_girl

United States

#18 Sep 8, 2010
Pretty sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that nd thinking i your that freaken stupid I'm not even responding.
watcher

Columbus, OH

#19 Sep 8, 2010
Pretty sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is as it appears on the Internet - might even be a dog!
Nosey

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 8, 2010
. How did you lose your first husband and do you have kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vanrob 1 hr Satisfied Customer 9
mike butler (Aug '10) 3 hr Hot Teacher 30
Beautiful marenda carter 7 hr Spencer 5
Vance post gone 12 hr SuckMyDick 69
Any street walkers in waverly 13 hr Easy women 16
Pike County Prosecutor 15 hr locked up 1
Please watch this enraging video of waverly pd 18 hr Kenleysnake 1

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance