waverly graduate in car accident sund...

waverly graduate in car accident sunday!

Posted in the Waverly Forum

brit75

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2010
Miranda Joseph was in a wreck yestoday. She was with her girlfriend, Tammy and they were both lifeflighted. The other person involved went left of center and hit them head on and she was pronouned dead at the scene. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Miranda is doing ok... keeping her and Tammy in my prayers and also the family and friends..
So Sad

Waverly, OH

#2 Jul 27, 2010
An Ironton woman was killed Sunday evening when her vehicle was involved in a head-on collision with another on Ohio 93.

According to the Ohio State Highway Patrol (OSHP), the Ironton Post received a call reporting a serious injury crash at about 7:34 p.m. on Sunday. The preliminary investigation suggests that Kimberly Brubaker, 39, of Ironton, was driving a 1995 Honda Civic south on Ohio 93 near mile post marker No. 3 when she moved left of center and struck a 2007 Chevy Silverado pickup truck traveling north, operated by Tammy Mullens, 38, of Pedro. Also in the vehicle with Mullens was Miranda Joseph, 30, of Pedro.

Brubaker was pronounced dead at the scene by the Lawrence County Coroner’s Office. Mullens and Joseph were both transported to Cabell Huntington Hospital, in Huntington, W.Va., with serious injuries.

The OSHP said that crash remains under investigation.

Read more: Portsmouth Daily Times - Patrol Says One Killed In Sunday Crash
http://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/view/ful...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump 54 min harry hardon 9
Raidiger Field (Oct '14) 1 hr ugh 576
Third Planned Parenthood Video 1 hr Walt 28
Barq grooming 3 hr fatty 2 bi-4 4
Most admired American Man, Woman 4 hr Walt 4
Critics Trounce Hillary Clinton and Her Sexual ... 4 hr woo-boy 2
rodney heffner is a bastard (Apr '12) 15 hr ORville 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages