brooke graves
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#41 Mar 22, 2011
Wow-this is comical, but at least I'm not a lire.
Anonymous

Van Wert, OH

#42 Mar 22, 2011
woo-boy wrote:
Wow-this is comical, but at least I'm not a lire.
you spelled lier wrong..
Just observing

Chicago, IL

#43 Mar 22, 2011
How about "liar." If you are going to call someone out on spelling, spell the word correctly yourself.
Anonymous

Van Wert, OH

#44 Mar 23, 2011
Just observing wrote:
How about "liar." If you are going to call someone out on spelling, spell the word correctly yourself.
thanks bro I'll member tat. Haha.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#45 Mar 24, 2011
Albino_apez wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks bro I'll member tat. Haha.
I'll remember tat too. Nobody's perfect. If you are, let us know when you're going to walk on water, so we can show up and watch.
Just observing

Herndon, VA

#46 Mar 25, 2011
I will make sure that you are the first person I contact.
Anonymous

Van Wert, OH

#47 Mar 25, 2011
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I'll remember tat too. Nobody's perfect. If you are, let us know when you're going to walk on water, so we can show up and watch.
I didn't say I was perfect I spelled it wrong to so does that say anything?? And I didn't say I was Jesus either.
CountryBoy

Portsmouth, OH

#48 Mar 27, 2011
Really come on Im getting tired of getting on here and seeing high school kids names.
scott hawk

Chillicothe, OH

#49 Feb 21, 2012
She is the girl of my dreams and her actions are sometimes doubtful but when she was with me I never worried I never felt so much joy from.knowing I had her by my side, she is actually really intelgent so f*** who doubt her, shes amazing I really wish I had her back, she's caring and loveing , smart and entertaining she is a hell.of a drummer she has bright plans and I know she can accomplish them.and she don't need anyone putting her down!
Cole Sizemore

Van Wert, OH

#51 Jun 25, 2012
THEBOSS34 wrote:
boomheadshot1 who the f*** r u this is alex whiting
Alex...did u say this about her "smelling bad" or not??????
Cole Sizemore

United States

#52 Jun 25, 2012
Anybody else have anything to say about her, try saying it to her face, or mine. I'll shut you up quicker than u can open ur mouth! Brooke Graves is one amazing girl. In my eyes, she is perfect. Heck, me and Charlie are enemies now because I guess we both find her to be an amazing girl. So yea, you guys wanna keep this crap up on here, hidin gbehind ur pc screens, why not come say something to my face? Talk down on Brooke again and I'll make sure u don't speak until they un-wired your mouth from one of my hits. Brooke Graves is amazing. You're just mad becuase u know you have a snowball's chance in hades with her.
Sheaintworth

Van Wert, OH

#53 Aug 9, 2012
By now, she probably does smell like a whole lake of fish, she's on drugs, as a matter of fact I know who use to sell and do drugs with her. Her bf does air duster, spice, weed, pills, anything he can get his hands on and he is just like his dad. Brooke is so spaced out now its ridiculous. I'm sure if u wanted an easy lay though, she'd be more than happy to cheat on her boyfriend with you.. She's done it at least 3 to 4 times now.
Edward-Nigma

Van Wert, OH

#54 Aug 9, 2012
Cole, you're about the dumbest person on the face of the planet. Your sister looks like a bulldog. I hate your glasses. Brooke thinks you're creepy. Leave everything alone. If you want to fight we can meet at Giovanni's! Oh wait! You're not allowed there.:p
i know

Van Wert, OH

#55 Aug 9, 2012
Cole Sizemore wrote:
<quoted text> Alex...did u say this about her "smelling bad" or not??????
What if he did? What are you, the Vagina Police?
chicken butt

Clyde, OH

#56 Sep 14, 2012
personally i think she is the most amazing and funny girl i know and charlie is lucky to have her and if anyone has more to say just leave a date time and place plz. would love to discuss the face to knee.
Cole Sizemore

Van Wert, OH

#57 Sep 28, 2012
Actually, I am allowed in Giovanni's. I just don't feel like putting up with you or her high school drama bullshit. I know the person who sold her the drugs too Sheaintworth, Charlie, stop being a little bitch dude. Use you real name and I know you won't fight without ten of your friends to jump me when I start beating your ass. Even Brooke said you're a pussy. Pretty sad your own girl has no faith. And her manager at work told me she was talking shit about me and you both but you wouldn't listen when I tried telling you. Hell, I ate Giovanni's today. Careful, you don't want to start shit for me to finish. I'll get the job done. My Sister fights her own battles unlike everybody else in high school, and idgaf what your opinion is in my glasses? To whoever you are, although I'm certain it's Charlie Sapp trying to call me out, Idgaf. Have fun with your whore and enjoy other guys' sloppy seconds. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Schelske 19 min hmmm 8
U.S. Media Blackout: Italian Courts Rule Vaccin... 55 min hey you 6
van rob (May '13) 5 hr Bahahaha 76
whos cheating? 6 hr Lol2 25
Sheriff Election 10 hr truth 157
VAXXED: the ABC News interview that Big Pharma ... 12 hr ANTI TYRANNY 1
We Were Ordered to Cover Up Vaccine-Autism Lin... 12 hr ANTI TYRANNY 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages