United States

#1 Mar 10, 2011
What do u kno about this girl?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#2 Mar 10, 2011
Boomheadshot1 wrote:
What do u kno about this girl?
From reading a lot of your comments-she should stay the hell away from you.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2011
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>From reading a lot of your comments-she should stay the hell away from you.
Why are you reading all my comments? I'm beginning to think your a rapist that stalks people and isn't worth sh*t and needs to go to prison, now back the f**k off me, get a life and stay off the computer and quit stalking people
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#4 Mar 10, 2011
Boomheadshot1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you reading all my comments? I'm beginning to think your a rapist that stalks people and isn't worth **** and needs to go to prison, now back the **** off me, get a life and stay off the computer and quit stalking people
Shows how clueless, young and dumb you really are. You are telling a man who has been in the workforce since 1978 what to do, don't think so. Get a life? Why don't you stay off of topix and do some schoolwork and studying instead of posting your juvenile crap on here so much. I've paid my dues in life that you have no idea what that even means. Looks like some little boy can't stand criticism. Are you going to give your boss orders if and when you get a real job? Go to bed and get your little ass up for school, pay attention and do your homework, because I don't want to have support you, you're wanna be wife, or the baby that you might spit out. I've done paid my dues grasshopper, and my alarm is set for 5o'clock in the morning to support little pukes like you.

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2011
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Shows how clueless, young and dumb you really are. You are telling a man who has been in the workforce since 1978 what to do, don't think so. Get a life? Why don't you stay off of topix and do some schoolwork and studying instead of posting your juvenile crap on here so much. I've paid my dues in life that you have no idea what that even means. Looks like some little boy can't stand criticism. Are you going to give your boss orders if and when you get a real job? Go to bed and get your little ass up for school, pay attention and do your homework, because I don't want to have support you, you're wanna be wife, or the baby that you might spit out. I've done paid my dues grasshopper, and my alarm is set for 5o'clock in the morning to support little pukes like you.
I don't need to know your poor worthless life... Go cry to someone else
woo-boy

Lima, OH

#6 Mar 12, 2011
Boomheadshot1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to know your poor worthless life... Go cry to someone else
Now surely with your maturity and intelligence you can do better than that. Those words aren't too big are they? I can dumb them down for ya.
Anonymous

Waverly, OH

#7 Mar 12, 2011
yeah i do, Shes amazing and a really good friend of mine, She'd do anything for me and shes always there to talk to. if i didnt have brooke idk what id do. Im so glad were friends. :] And you do need to stay the heckk away from her boomshothead1. :]
shown

Elizabeth, NJ

#8 Mar 12, 2011
watch out boom might go cry to his momy i think you hurt his fellings

United States

#9 Mar 12, 2011
Albino_apez wrote:
yeah i do, Shes amazing and a really good friend of mine, She'd do anything for me and shes always there to talk to. if i didnt have brooke idk what id do. Im so glad were friends.:] And you do need to stay the heckk away from her boomshothead1.:]
Ok that's fine baby anything for you :) and you might change some feelings on Monday.
Anonymous

Waverly, OH

#10 Mar 14, 2011
No i didnt. :] and Brooke is not gonna talk o you anymore i hope that int gonna break your heart since yah like her so much.

United States

#11 Mar 15, 2011
Albino_apez wrote:
No i didnt.:] and Brooke is not gonna talk o you anymore i hope that int gonna break your heart since yah like her so much.
Shhhh! You should know better then that!
Anonymous

Waverly, OH

#12 Mar 17, 2011
Boomheadshot1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhh! You should know better then that!
Suuure I do. Lol ;] We'll say that.

Washington, DC

#13 Mar 17, 2011
Albino_apez wrote:
<quoted text>Suuure I do. Lol ;] We'll say that.
You better f**Ken know!:)
Tyler MASSIE

Middleboro, MA

#14 Mar 17, 2011
I love her
She braided my rat tail today after I shaved my head for St. Baldricks
???

Lima, OH

#15 Mar 18, 2011
Shes a nasty cheating sl*t

Bowie, MD

#16 Mar 18, 2011
[QUOTE who="???"]Shes a nasty cheating sl*t[/QUOTE]
I know she asked me to have sex with her and I'm like he*l no... Her ex bf told me it smelt horrible lol
???

Waverly, OH

#17 Mar 19, 2011
Boomheadshot1 wrote:
[QUOTE who="???"]Shes a nasty cheating sl*t"

I know she asked me to have sex with her and I'm like he*l no... Her ex bf told me it smelt horrible lol
Whos her ex?

Bowie, MD

#18 Mar 19, 2011
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>Whos her ex?[/QUOTE]
Alex whiting and well I know like 3 but alex is pretty much the only one I talk to but the person who told me it stinks I can remember his name... But oh well I guess and she has dated girls too.

Bowie, MD

#19 Mar 19, 2011
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>Whos her ex?[/QUOTE]
I meant to put can't* not can.
John Kasich

Waverly, OH

#20 Mar 19, 2011
Boomheadshot1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant to put can't* not can.
he was talking about your mom little boy she has a catfih smell to her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
had enough harrassment 20 min Curiosity kilt d kat 4
Spotting "J I Joe Junkie" aka Ben Nichols (Jul '10) 1 hr fear-not 76
Samantha Ann Gilliland 1 hr Why 2
Leeland Harris???? (May '14) 2 hr Who cares 14
408 Linden Ave (Oct '11) 5 hr britney 70
huckleberrys 7 hr Blinks 12
I deep throat 11 hr Perry T Mason 5
Waverly Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web