Waverly Tires
Amused

Van Wert, OH

#1 Nov 11, 2010
Jason Schrader, the owner, is a total a**hole.
tirebuyer

Van Wert, OH

#2 Nov 11, 2010
Didn't give you something for nothing, eh? It's hell dealing with business owners that must hold their ground when dealing with idiots.
torn

Van Wert, OH

#3 Nov 12, 2010
Jason is a good business man and nice to his customers and I enjoy my time when I go there. His employees are very entertaining while I have to wait. However, I have over heard the way he talks to his employees and I don't really agree with that aspect of his business. I guess he can talk to them like that as long as they need that job.
Waverly

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 12, 2010
I have had nothing but great service from Jason and his employees. I can't imagine Jason ever not being nice and helpful. Amused, you must be the a**hole.
lilmama

Bergholz, OH

#5 May 24, 2012
Waverly tire is a good place of business and as far as jason being an a$$hole, hes always been kind and respectful to not only his employees but customers when I have went there and Ive been there quite a few times, not because of their fault but due to needing reapirs & other tires. I would recommend Waverly tire to anyone! The guys workin for him are always curtious and understanding, not to mention fast! I also know that theres a new guy in there that really knows his stuff! Im not sure if others have had the same experience but my family and I have never had bad service or any issues with any of them, so maybe you get what you give.
Gammer

Bridgeport, WV

#6 May 24, 2012
Jason at waverly tires has always been fair in prices and nice!! Probably some welfare bum that wanted something for nothing or couldnt afford his repairs!!!! Thanks waverly tire
Been there

Van Wert, OH

#8 May 25, 2012
Waverly tire sucks and the workers are retards,the skinny light haired one is a complete screw up!!!!!
little

Athens, OH

#9 May 26, 2012
Use plaza oil and lube. now thats service, Waverly
James trimble

Clyde, OH

#10 May 26, 2012
I've always had great service as a customer and I drove the tore truck for pike sanitation to remove old scrap tires he always treated me with respect as a customer but the bottom line it is a business and he has to make money he dosnt get tires free he has to buy them and pay overhead it's a great place and I wouldn't go anywhere else keep up the good work thank you Jayson
haha 0095

United States

#11 May 26, 2012
he'll jason could have his way with me any time just saying
Nice

Springfield, NJ

#12 May 28, 2012
Hear he has a nice dipstick.
business owner

United States

#13 May 28, 2012
Owning a business is very complicated, keeping it afloat during this economy is even more challenging. We are fortunate to have the businesses we have in this county. Support your local businesses instead of attacking them on this site. If you have a problem, contact them. No one is perfect. Business owners are only human and will make mistakes.
jeff meier

Van Wert, OH

#14 May 28, 2012
You bash Jason because why he has to make a living for his family. Well I do not go any where else but to him he has always treated me great he's a good person so try picking on someone else. Better yet go cash your welfare check for the month so u can buy food because your to lazy to work.
head south

Van Wert, OH

#15 May 28, 2012
"Poor boy" tires in Scioto county is selling the identical tires, great service and average around $50 less per tire (16" 4 x 4 truck tires).
I recently needed all four, I did a lot of price comparison on the exact size, same brand tires, they are well worth the drive.
$200 dollars is quite a difference for the exact same set of tires.
Nobody in Waverly or Chillicothe could beat their price, most were not even close.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16 May 28, 2012
Go to walmart in jackson way cheaper.
quality

Van Wert, OH

#17 May 28, 2012
lucky79 wrote:
Go to walmart in jackson way cheaper.
Some folks actually want good quality, name brand tires rather than Japan or China's junk.
Check into the treadwear rating on wally worlds tires.... like a disposable lighter.
There is a lot of difference between a good deal on tires and "cheap" tires.

Since: Dec 10

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Jun 18, 2012
There's a tire shop on SR 220 before you get to Lake White that beat everybody's price for Goodyears. I saw their ad on Craigslist.
stumped

United States

#19 Jun 18, 2012
I have had good and bad experiences there. Mostly good. The employee's for the most part are very skilled and nice to deal with. They are reasonable on their tire prices. However, I'm not sure but something must be wrong with their alignment machine or something. I had my truck aligned there twice and it still wasn't right. Took it up to tire discounters and it was fixed the first time. I don't doubt their ability, I just think their machine is messed up. I brought it to Jason's attention and he acted like I was making it up and got upset. I'll still buy my tires there however alignments I will go elsewhere.
browneyelover

United States

#20 Jun 20, 2012
is jason the shirt stocky guy with dark blond hair?
grannys-family

Circleville, OH

#21 Sep 13, 2012
I used to go to waverly tire all the time until recently when I went to have my car checked and the "owner" was absolutely drunk off his butt trying to talk to me and I couldnt even understand a single world he had to say. I completely understand that everyone has bad days so that day I left & returned the next day to try and get help again, but this time I found 2 guys smoking weed in the parking lot of waverly tire and one of them was wearing a waverly tire uniform that said rob on the name tag, so I knew he worked there, besides he had talked to me about my tire before. I was in such shock that I liderly thought I was seeing things, but as I went to park my car in the back lot by the tan car that they were at, sure enough the smoke rolled as he was bent down sharing with another guy that was heavy set. Whats really disturbing is that the owner was even at the shop at that time, theres no way he could NOT know what his workers were doing in the parking lot! My family has gone to waverly tire for many years and we started to think that it was a good place to go until all of this. Im not sure what or how they run their business but even I know that is NOT how you run a business! I nor my family will NEVER go back to waverly tire again! I dont know about everyone else, but I dont want a person who does drugs working on my car or my families cars! This was one day I didnt have my camera with me or I would have been posting pictures of them in the act and contacting the law myself! I really hope that the owner can open his eyes and see what is going on at his shop before something bad happens to someone. Besides, what would happen if that worker would have worked on someones car and did something wrong and those people in that car had gotten hurt? What if that was me and my grandkids? Theres no amount of money worth risking someones life. Goodluck Waverly Tire, and Im sorry but we will never return again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joanna Johnson, jo jo 13 min mick 93
Chips drive thr 18 min Nope 13
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 39 min justme 160,618
Marcus Grubb 1 hr The Mechanic 17
Ritchie Brushart Sun Big B 2
Firefighter Indicted Sun wondering 23
David Nickell Aug 19 wondering 2

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance