waverly city schools

Posted in the Waverly Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smart boy

United States

#1 Aug 19, 2009
What does anyone know about the issues at waverly city schools??????
Marmy3

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2009
Which ones? There's more than one I believe...
smart boy

United States

#3 Aug 19, 2009
Marmy3 wrote:
Which ones? There's more than one I believe...
I am talking about the upaid insurance premiums, what are you aware of????
Smelltheroses

Waverly, OH

#4 Aug 19, 2009
Marmy3 wrote:
Which ones? There's more than one I believe...
I hear that too.
Out of town alum

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 20, 2009
I posted on the New School Board site about this topic. It's a fact. My mother in law received notices that her premiums weren't paid. Unfortunatly, we will probably never know the real story behind it. I also heard that Rick Teeters resigned recently but was unaware if it was related.
opinion

Lima, OH

#6 Aug 20, 2009
He was a worthless employee anyway, no loss!!!!!!!!!
Ducky

Lima, OH

#7 Aug 20, 2009
Out of town alum wrote:
I posted on the New School Board site about this topic. It's a fact. My mother in law received notices that her premiums weren't paid. Unfortunatly, we will probably never know the real story behind it. I also heard that Rick Teeters resigned recently but was unaware if it was related.
What about Nacy Vorhees or whatever her name was?
Obama health care

Muskegon, MI

#8 Aug 20, 2009
So out of town alumni, are you saying your mother-in-law has no health care insurance? Are you saying nobody working at the school has health care insurance? If so, I will get my people working on that. That is what I have been saying all along. People keep yelling at us in town meetings and disrupting us from providing a better solution for our citizens. I will stand up for you and get your family the government option.
Tomorrow

Waverly, OH

#9 Aug 20, 2009
Obama health care wrote:
So out of town alumni, are you saying your mother-in-law has no health care insurance? Are you saying nobody working at the school has health care insurance? If so, I will get my people working on that. That is what I have been saying all along. People keep yelling at us in town meetings and disrupting us from providing a better solution for our citizens. I will stand up for you and get your family the government option.
Another *fill in the blanks* heard from.
Tomorrow

Waverly, OH

#10 Aug 20, 2009
Ducky wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Nacy Vorhees or whatever her name was?
I do not believe Nancy or anyone in her department would ever do anything wrong on purpose.
What good would they possibly benefit from it?
We are all human, that means we can and do make mistakes. If anything like this happened it was a mistake.
opinion

Lima, OH

#11 Aug 20, 2009
A mistake! Maybe one needs to do the job they were hired to do instead of sitting on ones big behind and gossiping about people and worring about how many hotdogs to cook at the next game, or worried about which longaberger basket to buy next. There shouldn't be mistakes made if your doing your job correctly, and if you can't do your job correct, get fired!!!!! As for that other lazy employee which isn't there anymore, I don't know how many times I passed his office, with his feet propped up on his desk playing racing fantasy games on the computer with other lazy employees watching him and putting input on what driver was good and the point system ect., while my tax dollars supported his paycheck.Get rid of the over weight, lazy, over paid workers and people in there that will do the job they were hired to do. One that just don't wait every two weeks for the fat paycheck! NEW SCHOOL BOARD....
tigerfan

Chesterton, IN

#12 Aug 20, 2009
Out of town alum wrote:
I posted on the New School Board site about this topic. It's a fact. My mother in law received notices that her premiums weren't paid. Unfortunatly, we will probably never know the real story behind it. I also heard that Rick Teeters resigned recently but was unaware if it was related.
Rick was offered a great job in Columbus, he could't turn down. If you want to know the real story behind anything, call the person: I am sure Rick would be happy to tell you about his new job.
Tomorrow

Waverly, OH

#13 Aug 20, 2009
Well, myself not being a perfect person such as you, opinion have made mistakes at work and even at home.
This doesn't even make sense. Are you telling us that there was no employee of the Waverly City Schools that had an insurance claim for how long now?
BS
I don't agree with the board on lots of their decisions, however I still don't think Nancy would EVER do something wrong intentionally.
And no, I don't know her, and I am not her friend or family, before you ask. I do know she has worked at the school for some time now, and that speaks volumes for her honesty and integrity.
Taxpayer

Muskegon, MI

#14 Aug 20, 2009
The current board is taking care of the issues. It takes time for problems to be corrected and if you replace the members every four years, problems will never be resolved. Also when unions are involved, certain procedures must be followed or the school system will be sued and taxpayers will pay again.
Taxpayer

Muskegon, MI

#15 Aug 20, 2009
Opinion, how do you have time to walk the halls and watch other people work or not work? What is your job title and what should you be doing instead of walking the halls all of the time?
tigerfan

Chesterton, IN

#16 Aug 20, 2009
You must be a very unhappy person.
opinion wrote:
A mistake! Maybe one needs to do the job they were hired to do instead of sitting on ones big behind and gossiping about people and worring about how many hotdogs to cook at the next game, or worried about which longaberger basket to buy next. There shouldn't be mistakes made if your doing your job correctly, and if you can't do your job correct, get fired!!!!! As for that other lazy employee which isn't there anymore, I don't know how many times I passed his office, with his feet propped up on his desk playing racing fantasy games on the computer with other lazy employees watching him and putting input on what driver was good and the point system ect., while my tax dollars supported his paycheck.Get rid of the over weight, lazy, over paid workers and people in there that will do the job they were hired to do. One that just don't wait every two weeks for the fat paycheck! NEW SCHOOL BOARD....
smart boy

West Union, OH

#17 Aug 20, 2009
BOE has been keeping this quiet however fiscal issues must be made public. Why has the treasurer not been doing her job??????????
opinion

Lima, OH

#18 Aug 20, 2009
smart boy wrote:
BOE has been keeping this quiet however fiscal issues must be made public. Why has the treasurer not been doing her job??????????
GOOD QUESTIONS! Come on Mr. BOE President give us the answers!
opinion

Lima, OH

#19 Aug 21, 2009
Thay's what I thought!!
opinion

Lima, OH

#20 Aug 22, 2009
opinion wrote:
Thay's what I thought!!
Still waiting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woo-boy want big toy 2 hr harry couch 8
Billy Leedy (Jun '11) 7 hr Unicornfarts13 7
Pertussis vaccine DOES NOT WORK 8 hr Adam 1
Aryan Brotherhood 9 hr Jason Ohay 3
Melinda Woodruff 9 hr icp 5
Raidiger Field 10 hr Frustrated 429
President Ovomit wants forced voting 13 hr Grubb 29
Waverly Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]