Bank employee accused of stealing thousands of dollars

Feb 28, 2013 Full story: Chillicothe Gazette 11

A Beaver bank employee is facing a grand theft charge after being accused of taking several thousand dollars from her employer.

Full Story
Shocked and Disappointed

Jackson, OH

#1 Mar 11, 2013
I have been banking with First National Bank for over 10 years and would never have though that Lorrie Thornsberry would do such a thing.
Shame on her for abusing her position and failing the trust of all the customers of First National Bank, Beaver Branch.
Brandi

Zanesfield, OH

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Well i can tell you we just had this happen in our town and with a new state law she wont go to prison she will have to pay back whatever the insurance didnt cover, she might get 30 days, n house arrest.plus probation..but the insurance can civially sue her for what they paid out. sad isnt it.
i would

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2013
See done wrong but we all have in life maybe not to this point but i would still take her away from the life style she n and bring that beautiful women out of there and help her thru this and give her a happy life only if she wanted that
Beaver Lady

Barnesville, OH

#4 Mar 15, 2013
i would wrote:
See done wrong but we all have in life maybe not to this point but i would still take her away from the life style she n and bring that beautiful women out of there and help her thru this and give her a happy life only if she wanted that
You must be blind.....I don't see beautiful!!!
where

Vandergrift, PA

#5 Mar 15, 2013
I think she was trying to get a "happy" life with other peoples money. Its a shame that someone wants us to help her when she helped herself to something that was not hers. I can forgive but will not forget.
Lets not judge

West Lafayette, IN

#6 Mar 15, 2013
And now, Ladies & Gentlemen.... Here comes forth all the hoity toity ladies of the big city of Beaver spouting forth all their "do goods" and "I wouldn'ts". I say let the courts judge and you "do gooders" go wash the crap out of your own panties. Sounds like the beginning of a little Peyton Place if you older women remember that show.
Lets not judge

West Lafayette, IN

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Beaver Lady wrote:
<quoted text>You must be blind.....I don't see beautiful!!!
Now.. now.. now.. Be nice. This doesn't make you sound like a lady very much. Do you have beauty in your face? NOOOO, so let's not judge the others for anything.
guesswho

Corning, OH

#8 Mar 15, 2013
Lets not judge wrote:
<quoted text>
Now.. now.. now.. Be nice. This doesn't make you sound like a lady very much. Do you have beauty in your face? NOOOO, so let's not judge the others for anything.
You must be Lorrie!!!!LOL
Wow

Wellston, OH

#9 Mar 15, 2013
Must be related to Jennifer Leeth! She helped herself to thousands that wasn't hers too!
guesswho

Corning, OH

#10 Mar 16, 2013
Wow wrote:
Must be related to Jennifer Leeth! She helped herself to thousands that wasn't hers too!
She also got away with it. Mommy paid the money back to keep her fat ass out of trouble.
SHAMELESS966

Circleville, OH

#11 Mar 18, 2013
I DONT JUDGE I DONT AGRE WTH WHAT SHE DONE BUT ITS UP TO OUR LORD TO JUDGE HER NOT ME.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raymond Tackett Commited Suicide (Dec '13) 16 min woo-boy 132
Anyone want a free puppy? Theve been to the vet. (May '13) 1 hr woo-boy 19
Worst place in Waverly to work is Speedway 3 hr lawd 9
kaleigha freeman (Nov '10) 14 hr blast 24
kyra rowe now kyra Smith 14 hr yolo 7
dottie 408 Sat Jill 6
heather riley Sat lmfao 4
Waverly Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web