Kyle roar in another wreck
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Woolridge

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2013
You jack wads still busting Kyles balls? Try sucking them. Cool dude who feels bad about the wreck but people who ride with him should know he likes to get stoned a little.
Heard it

United States

#22 Jan 27, 2013
This is true, you don't go to jail; just ask Shawn Redmond who killed 2 people in ross county and still is not in jail
Everywhere wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are facing charges of killing someone in a OMVI crash, YOU SHOULD GO TO JAIL if caught it another.
zach

Van Wert, OH

#23 Jan 27, 2013
everyone needs to stop runing there mouth. i was in the car with kyle in the wreck the other day. tie rod broke and we flipped. couldve happen to any of you dumbshits. no one was drunk . you have no fuckinclue whAt your talking about bc you wasnt there . so get a life and get off these websites dogging other ppls lifes. and A.wooldridge .i know thats ot the real anthony .idk who you think you are bro
A Woolridge

United States

#24 Jan 27, 2013
zach wrote:
everyone needs to stop runing there mouth. i was in the car with kyle in the wreck the other day. tie rod broke and we flipped. couldve happen to any of you dumbshits. no one was drunk . you have no fuckinclue whAt your talking about bc you wasnt there . so get a life and get off these websites dogging other ppls lifes. and A.wooldridge .i know thats ot the real anthony .idk who you think you are bro
I was in the car idk what you write dude. Kyle is my bro ...
zach

Van Wert, OH

#25 Jan 27, 2013
ok dude whatever. me and kyle talk to anthony yesterday and he said it wasnt him .so your fake bro
A Woolridge

United States

#26 Jan 27, 2013
Dude, how do you think I ended up in the hospital last year?
YOU RAN

Buchtel, OH

#27 Jan 28, 2013
zach wrote:
Then why did you both take off running??? Was listening on the scanner!
zach

Van Wert, OH

#28 Jan 28, 2013
dont worry about it
POS

United States

#29 Jan 28, 2013
We know why these punks run and do dope and are stupid. POS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gays asking supreme court to re start slavery 16 min joanna50 171
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 27 min Old Goat 180,845
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 3 hr what a russsh 3,094
Double Word Game 3 hr Interested - 710
Craig Stephens and Ashley Vest 18 hr Tammy 3
Old bowling alley in Waverly Dec 12 Big B 7
Courtney crabtree and keith stiltner the child ... Dec 10 Mr_mike388 9

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance