Yeah

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Wow this doesn't surprise me, he should be locked up for killing Ailcia. Hopefully he didn't kill anyone else this time beside himself... Does anyone know where I happened?
curious

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Why was he never punished for the fatal wreck?
A Woolridge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Because he is awesome and my BRO!!! Kyle Roar is 1 of the smartest and coolest dudes I know. I look up to this cool dude. Lay off him. Everyone is allowed to kill 1 person in ur life
kyle

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

i love ya dawg. your wanna of my best freinds bro.
help

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Wow. Everyone is allowed to kill one person in their life? I bet her family would consider that...
outraged

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

a woolridge, sounds like you are as guilt as kyle since you were in th car too and your attitude. boyh of you need punished, maybe they will get you for being an accessory to her death, case is pending! kyle roar ain't nothin but a punk that don't know how to grow up or have respect for anyone. bet he dudn't even tell that little girls family he was sorry he killed her, did you? and now he's married this other girl and screwed her life up. now another wreck, drunk driving, airplanes and dogs he's running from and he don't even spend a NIGHT IN JAIL, HEY PIKE COUNTY WATCH OUT, THINK KYLE IS A NARK he's feeding information on all of you to stay out of jail, why else would he have not been locked up. hell i got locked up for no drivers license in a routine stop and that punk wrecks drunk and runs from the law, poor dogs out in the cold lookin for him and gas for cars and planes and he goes home? watch out friends the knife he turns might be in your back, just sayin!!
Huh

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

You don't go to jail for a DUI,you call someone to come pick you up at the station after you are given a citation to appear in court.
Everywhere

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Huh wrote:
You don't go to jail for a DUI,you call someone to come pick you up at the station after you are given a citation to appear in court.
When you are facing charges of killing someone in a OMVI crash, YOU SHOULD GO TO JAIL if caught it another.
curious

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

If they are not going to punish him, maybe they should do something to whoever is giving him cars to wreck.
friendly

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

curious wrote:
If they are not going to punish him, maybe they should do something to whoever is giving him cars to wreck.
yeh both cars belong to his wifes dad
What

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

friendly wrote:
<quoted text> yeh both cars belong to his wifes dad
I think everyone should stop running their mouths none of you know the whole story... Kyle is a very troubled young man.He needs help
outraged

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

What wrote:
<quoted text>I think everyone should stop running their mouths none of you know the whole story... Kyle is a very troubled young man.He needs help
so did the girl he killed and got by with
What

Piketon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I totally agree.He should not have gotten by with it.
not now

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

What wrote:
I totally agree.He should not have gotten by with it.
he has to have something on the law or he is ratting for them or something. read back in this post the boy with him says it is ok for kyle to kill once, pure garbage is what they are.
Huh

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

not now wrote:
<quoted text> he has to have something on the law or he is ratting for them or something. read back in this post the boy with him says it is ok for kyle to kill once, pure garbage is what they are.
What makes you think it is the person that was with him, you can use any name you want to on here.
Huh

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Everywhere wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are facing charges of killing someone in a OMVI crash, YOU SHOULD GO TO JAIL if caught it another.
Ohio laws don't say that, change them.
not now

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

readthe post they are talking to each other and used their names. people like you covering for them is what made them punks.
Kat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

No people like u make them punks cause people like u is the reason kids have there problems u encouarge them to go the right way in life not call them punksand garbage never put a teenager down the out come is never good remember God loves us all no matter what any of u think he forgives each and every one of us just get to know him ur life will change
Thomas

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

God doesn't love people who kill people. Some are just wasted lives. Wastes of life.
Kat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

THOMAS NEEDS TO READ THE Bible 909090

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Waverly Forum right now

Search the Waverly Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
woman wearing blue hoodie always walking around... 1 hr PiketonRedstreaks 38
You own yourself 1 hr Jason 14
Don't let your elders be put in PLESANT HILL MA... 2 hr Frederick 17
does j thompson have that black chick knocked up 2 hr Lol 4
the time is coming 4 hr big gun 26
walfare help 6 hr lolwut 5
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 10 hr Vote out every incumbent 169
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance