Kelli Roth
Sarah

Athens, OH

#1 Dec 5, 2010
the support manager Bill Painter and CSM Kelli Roth are dating this is against company policy
Carl

Athens, OH

#2 Dec 5, 2010
Sarah wrote:
the support manager Bill Painter and CSM Kelli Roth are dating this is against company policy
she is a big ho that much I do know she will screw anything and anyone she swings both ways I thought Bill was a pretty decent man whats wrong with him?
utoo

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Dec 5, 2010
Carl wrote:
<quoted text> she is a big ho that much I do know she will screw anything and anyone she swings both ways I thought Bill was a pretty decent man whats wrong with him?
Please don't change your screen name when replying to your own post. Besides, WHO THE F**K CARES!!! Geeze! GROW THE F**K UP!!!
sister wifes mama

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2010
Sarah wrote:
Who cares all you are trying to do is start trouble, did Kelli or Bill turn you down and you are jealous.Maybe if you paid more attention to your job and not spend so much time trying to cause trouble that store would not look like shit.Grow up!!
Ashley

Van Wert, OH

#6 Dec 5, 2010
Sarah wrote:
Ok listen, Kelli and I are best friends and she tells me everything so if this was actually going on trust and believe I would know about it. Nothing is going on with them they are friends. Big deal.. I didn't realize that being friends with someone meant that you were dating them and if that's the case then I'm dating half of walmart. I think it's really crappy that you are posting things on here and calling their job trying to get them both fired. They are both great people and are most definitely not dating. It's pretty obvious that you have a problem with them and if that's the case then you need to take it up personally with them and not try to ruin their lives by getting them fired from their jobs.
YeahSureYoubetch a

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#7 Jan 2, 2011
Sorry, Ashley. But even best friends lie.
REALY

Van Wert, OH

#8 Jan 2, 2011
Are we supposed to know these people?
Kelli Roth

United States

#9 Jan 4, 2011
Guess it really doesn't matter anymore now does it?=) bahahahaha
NunyaBizznass

Chicago, IL

#10 Mar 9, 2011
I think Kelli is sooo hot...I would put it to her...I'm a girl ;)
Kelli Roth

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2011
Well, im a girl, who likes men, especially my husband bill painter jr.
arizona

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Aug 15, 2011
ashly, do you kbow how kelli feels about her real mother
Ashley

Portsmouth, OH

#13 Aug 27, 2011
arizona wrote:
ashly, do you kbow how kelli feels about her real mother
What the hell does that matter?? It's really not relevant at all to this conversation and considering the fact that they are together doesn't even matter anymore why are we still posting on this forum???
unknown

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Oct 15, 2012
kelli, congradulations on your marriage and the birth of your daughter raven
Mr Wiggles

United States

#15 Oct 16, 2012
Are any of the women at walmart not hoes that sleep with everybody?
cupcakes

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Ashley' WHAT IS YOUR DEAL. MISS Attitude
nbh

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 5, 2014
Sleeps with everyone for drugs and ruins period lives and lies about it all . Crack head bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your theory on Piketon murders of 8 (May '16) 31 min Ms Dandee Andee 180,989
Double Word Game 43 min Interested - 715
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 49 min Princess Hey 3,113
andy burgoon & chip evans 51 min Female 3
james whitt? 13 hr hmm 1
Shane Holton 17 hr Moundhound 8
Mickey Jackson and Missy rider (Jan '11) 18 hr lmfao 13

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance