Pike county drivers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pike county visitor

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Pike county drivers may be some of the worst I have ever seen. Is it the inbreeding or what?
lolwut

Athens, OH

#2 Nov 10, 2012
So you've never been to Columbus, eh?
Scissor kicker

Dublin, OH

#3 Nov 10, 2012
How much inbreeding really takes place in pike? Is it cool? Don't the kids look funny?
pk co traveler

Langsville, OH

#4 Jan 16, 2013
the drivers in this count suck, to busy texting and talking on cell phones to obey lights and signs. you are either about to get ran over by someone running 60 in the city limits of waverly, or your behind someone who doesnt realize the speed limit is 35, so they run 20. i have a firm belief "STOP ROAD RAGE, BEAT THE HELL OUT OF IDIOT DRIVERS"
Farva

Van Wert, OH

#5 Jan 17, 2013
pk co traveler wrote:
the drivers in this count suck, to busy texting and talking on cell phones to obey lights and signs. you are either about to get ran over by someone running 60 in the city limits of waverly, or your behind someone who doesnt realize the speed limit is 35, so they run 20. i have a firm belief "STOP ROAD RAGE, BEAT THE HELL OUT OF IDIOT DRIVERS"
Get the %^>€ out of my way! Bristol Village has a shuttle. Or catch the cats bus.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Farva wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the %^>€ out of my way! Bristol Village has a shuttle. Or catch the cats bus.
Somebody needs brake checked more often.
yup

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Pike county visitor wrote:
Pike county drivers may be some of the worst I have ever seen. Is it the inbreeding or what?
Sounds as if someone is ticked off because their niece refused to have a one night stand, just long enough to breed an idiot just like the one who is griping about Pike County. All cars are equipped with brakes and steering, turn around and go back to wherever you came from if you don't like it here.
jobs

Napoleon, OH

#8 Jan 17, 2013
The ones going 60 have jobs and are going to work. The ones going 20 have no job and have no reason to be anywhere on time.
hair raiser

New York, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Ross county is worse
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#10 Jan 17, 2013
jobs wrote:
The ones going 60 have jobs and are going to work. The ones going 20 have no job and have no reason to be anywhere on time.
So, your'e saying go 60 in a 35mph zone. Try leaving early enough to get through town without running up someones ass that has enough sense to give there selves time to get to work. On the highway I set the cruise on 60 but in town it's not a bit above 40. By the way, I've never had a speeding ticket. Why hand your money to the State just because you can't leave early enough to get there on time?
brian

Athens, OH

#11 Jan 17, 2013
i agree woo-boy.. im practicing a new thought "im older and have more insurance and better brakes". i typically run 35-37 in the city limits and im sick of being tailgated by some idiot who cant realize there is a passing lane. im also sick of cars that were made without turn signals.
oh and for those who cant remember driver's ed, you are supposed to maintain 1 second for every 10 miles per hour between your car and the car in front of you. if thats to hard to calculate thats about 1 dotted line for every 10 mph.
jobs

Napoleon, OH

#12 Jan 18, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So, your'e saying go 60 in a 35mph zone. Try leaving early enough to get through town without running up someones ass that has enough sense to give there selves time to get to work. On the highway I set the cruise on 60 but in town it's not a bit above 40. By the way, I've never had a speeding ticket. Why hand your money to the State just because you can't leave early enough to get there on time?
You are just assuming that some people work on a time schedule. Must be nice. I drive an ambulance, dumb***.
two seconds

Beaver, OH

#13 Jan 18, 2013
brian wrote:
i agree woo-boy.. im practicing a new thought "im older and have more insurance and better brakes". i typically run 35-37 in the city limits and im sick of being tailgated by some idiot who cant realize there is a passing lane. im also sick of cars that were made without turn signals.
oh and for those who cant remember driver's ed, you are supposed to maintain 1 second for every 10 miles per hour between your car and the car in front of you. if thats to hard to calculate thats about 1 dotted line for every 10 mph.
It is two seconds behind not 1 second for every ten miles per hour. Maybe for old people your rule is good because you can't react properly or even see.
brian

Langsville, OH

#14 Jan 18, 2013
two seconds wrote:
<quoted text>
It is two seconds behind not 1 second for every ten miles per hour. Maybe for old people your rule is good because you can't react properly or even see.
maybe this is why pike co. drivers are so bad, they dont know the laws :)
brian

Athens, OH

#15 Jan 18, 2013
As others have suggested the general rule is that a following vehicle
should not be closer to the vehicle ahead of him than one car length
(the length of his or her OWN car) for every 10 miles per hour that
the LEAD car is traveling. Unfortunately, for you, Ohio Revised Code
has an even broader statutory prohibition that says,

?Motor vehicles being driven upon any roadway outside of a business or
residence district in a caravan or motorcade, shall maintain a
sufficient space between such vehicles so an overtaking vehicle may
enter and occupy such space without danger.?

i copied this from a website explaining the law to someone who was ticketed.

ive been guilty myself. but if you think this law sucks california the law is 288 feet at 65 mph... we would all lose our license.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#16 Jan 19, 2013
jobs wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just assuming that some people work on a time schedule. Must be nice. I drive an ambulance, dumb***.
That's because the majority of the people are on a schedule, and most of us pull off to the side for an ambulance,dumb*ss. If it's not an emergency, than you have no need to be speeding anyway.
jobs

Marion, OH

#17 Jan 19, 2013
If I were to drive slow when not in an emergency, I would not be in my centralized location and not be ready for the next run. Sometimes I need to get stocked again with supplies and I usually drive fast when I need to. Just drive however you want and let me drive however I want. You do not have to stop on the side of the road for me, for that is dangerous too. Just stay the hell out of my way, stay in the slow lane and not in the fast lane especially if you are going to Wal-Mart. If I cause an accident, which I have never had an accident, it will be up to the judge to judge me and not you, thank god.
yup

United States

#18 Jan 19, 2013
jobs wrote:
If I were to drive slow when not in an emergency, I would not be in my centralized location and not be ready for the next run. Sometimes I need to get stocked again with supplies and I usually drive fast when I need to. Just drive however you want and let me drive however I want. You do not have to stop on the side of the road for me, for that is dangerous too. Just stay the hell out of my way, stay in the slow lane and not in the fast lane especially if you are going to Wal-Mart. If I cause an accident, which I have never had an accident, it will be up to the judge to judge me and not you, thank god.
Brag was a good old dog. He died barking though.
jobs

Marion, OH

#19 Jan 19, 2013
and so will you.
yup

Chicago, IL

#20 Jan 19, 2013
jobs wrote:
and so will you.
I'm not the one doing all the bragging. I'm the one doing the snickering .... at you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
van rob (May '13) 54 min Bahahaha 76
whos cheating? 1 hr Lol2 25
U.S. Media Blackout: Italian Courts Rule Vaccin... 2 hr YOU LIE 5
Randy Schelske 4 hr Sunshineandhappiness 7
Sheriff Election 5 hr truth 157
VAXXED: the ABC News interview that Big Pharma ... 7 hr ANTI TYRANNY 1
We Were Ordered to Cover Up Vaccine-Autism Lin... 7 hr ANTI TYRANNY 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages