First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vag

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Nov 9, 2011
Does not drinking water mak your Vag stink?

“Loser is as Loser does! ”

Since: Aug 11

Ashland, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Vag wrote:
Does not drinking water mak your Vag stink?
Water helps EVERYTHING. However, not drinking water shouldn't make it stank. Be cautious of whom you have sex with as that can lead to nasty stuff. Ask Woo-boy about it.
Careful

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2011
boo_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Water helps EVERYTHING. However, not drinking water shouldn't make it stank. Be cautious of whom you have sex with as that can lead to nasty stuff. Ask Woo-boy about it.
Careful, Boo. You're daydreaming again. That's called wishful thinking. ha ha

“Loser is as Loser does! ”

Since: Aug 11

Ashland, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2011
Careful wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, Boo. You're daydreaming again. That's called wishful thinking. ha ha
Woo's wishing he's tried it. He follows me everywhere I go to get my attention. He will show up here too.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#5 Nov 9, 2011
boo_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Water helps EVERYTHING. However, not drinking water shouldn't make it stank. Be cautious of whom you have sex with as that can lead to nasty stuff. Ask Woo-boy about it.
I wouldn't know because I've never screwed around on my better half. Can you say that? No.
Jobs Bill

Van Wert, OH

#6 Nov 9, 2011
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't know because I've never screwed around on my better half. Can you say that? No.
Are you sure? When you toted that bible, stuck the coin in your pocket, drank your whiskey with your playboy in hand, she was banging the neighbor.

“Loser is as Loser does! ”

Since: Aug 11

Ashland, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2011
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't know because I've never screwed around on my better half. Can you say that? No.
Go entertain her since it appears you love to follow me.
Amanda

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Nov 10, 2011
Mine smells like tuna what causes that?
Soap and Water

Van Wert, OH

#9 Nov 10, 2011
Amanda wrote:
Mine smells like tuna what causes that?
Have you tried taking a bath with soap and water? Works for me.
HE HE

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2011
You can wash and wash and wash like hell, but you'll never get rid of that codfish smell.
Amanda

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Nov 10, 2011
Soap and Water wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried taking a bath with soap and water? Works for me.
yes and the funky smell is still there!
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#12 Nov 10, 2011
Jobs Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? When you toted that bible, stuck the coin in your pocket, drank your whiskey with your playboy in hand, she was banging the neighbor.
Not to bad there, whatever the hell your name is today, or from post to post. I'm not the kool-aid drinker though, you are.
Soap and Water

Van Wert, OH

#13 Nov 10, 2011
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text> yes and the funky smell is still there!
Maybe you need to get checked out by a doctor. If soap and water isn't getting rid of your stink you may have an infection that an injection will take care of.
Anita

Napoleon, OH

#14 Nov 10, 2011
the vag has a natural smell. get it infected or go without soaking it in soapy water and it will stink.
huhwut

Van Wert, OH

#15 Nov 11, 2011
Bunch of virgins in this thread.
Use a douche and keep it clean.

“Not going back to Serbia”

Since: Sep 11

Zubin Potok

#16 Nov 11, 2011
Maybe been in Lucasville dope bottoms where they shit in yard. I stay in shed with chickens and dog and no latrine for house. People buy dope at house and say I got to shit and then they come to shed and put ass up there and futttt-futtttt-futttttt! Sometime come in crack and I wake up and say no shit there! They run away -- very funny except shit come in crack some. Dog lick off. Chicken like corn. One girl have nasty hairy ass and something hang out of other part -- stink very badf. She in waverly to live. I like it in USA -- people very nice to me. maybe I go to waverly where people are nice to. Serbia not so good.,
Anos

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Nov 11, 2011
Omg LOL Brainsucker! Is that the same bunch of idiots that shit in the church down there? I tell you its like a bunch of hogs A$$es!

“Not going back to Serbia”

Since: Sep 11

Zubin Potok

#18 Nov 12, 2011
Yes. very bad about sh it.
Justin

Clyde, OH

#20 Nov 20, 2011
What did the blind man say as he walked by the fish market?

Evening Ladies!
Abbie

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Dec 28, 2011
Pew I can smell Miss crabapples from here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pike County Sheriff 23 min vote 32
Breaking: U.N. / George Soros To Take Over The ... 11 hr Alex Jones Channel 1
Lawyer: How to Stand Up Against Mandatory Vacci... 12 hr Alex Jones Channel 1
Ways To Fight Against Forced Vaccinations Laws 12 hr THElNFOWARRlOR 1
Andrew Wakefield DESTROYED by Anderson Cooper 15 hr WeRwAtchiNg 3
Guy and girl walking streets 17 hr Code4020 7
SB 227 Upheld Children Have a Right to Health 21 hr The Vaccinator 1

Waverly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages