Mexicans

Posted in the Waverly Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Code

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

They need to go back to their country. Leave ours a lone we have our own problems.
mrperfect

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 17, 2013
 
Code wrote:
They need to go back to their country. Leave ours a lone we have our own problems.
Watch this, ignorant ba$tard:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uncle cracker

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I like Mexican people. I think they are wonderful. They work hard and take care of their families. Take a lesson.
Sombraro

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 18, 2013
 
And they make good Taco's and Burrito's. Plus good landscaper's. and fruit pickers
Uncle cracker

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It's sombrero. Dumbass.
Sombraro

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Uncle cracker wrote:
It's sombrero. Dumbass.
Quit looking at my ass
Cheyenne

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Code wrote:
They need to go back to their country. Leave ours a lone we have our own problems.
no they should be deported back to Spain
Sombraro

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 19, 2013
 
Cheyenne wrote:
<quoted text>no they should be deported back to Spain
Can't do it, There is more Native American in them than Spanish. The U.S. isn't the only country in the America's (North and South) that have "Indians" on the Western Hemisphere.
WTF

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 20, 2013
 
Sombraro wrote:
<quoted text>Can't do it, There is more Native American in them than Spanish. The U.S. isn't the only country in the America's (North and South) that have "Indians" on the Western Hemisphere.
You're an idiot. Hispanic people have a wide variety of differing genetic makeup. They range from mostly European genes [like Anahi ( http://www.brownplanet.com/anahi/ )] to mostly African genes [like Christina Milian ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Milian ) to mostly Indian genes [like Eva Longoria ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Longoria ). Not all Mexicans are alike.
Megan Varney

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

They all got greasy hair and sweaty bottoms which ever tribe they are from
Sombraro

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Hispanic people have a wide variety of differing genetic makeup. They range from mostly European genes [like Anahi ( http://www.brownplanet.com/anahi/ )] to mostly African genes [like Christina Milian ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Milian ) to mostly Indian genes [like Eva Longoria ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Longoria ). Not all Mexicans are alike.
Your the idiot, you look up wikipedia to prove a point about people who are U.S. citizens that that have latin american in them. If you were't so stupid or uneducated you would know that every single person's DNA in the world originates from Africa. The poster above said send them back to Spain, where do these idiots come from?
Seriously

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Megan Varney wrote:
They all got greasy hair and sweaty bottoms which ever tribe they are from
Megan, I think your child molesting, serial killer husband, who is also your brother, is calling you back to bed. Keep milking the welfare system, white, pimply trash. ;)
WTF

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sombraro wrote:
<quoted text>Your the idiot, you look up wikipedia to prove a point about people who are U.S. citizens that that have latin american in them. If you were't so stupid or uneducated you would know that every single person's DNA in the world originates from Africa. The poster above said send them back to Spain, where do these idiots come from?
Firstly, it's "you're" and not "your." Secondly, I didn't "look up" Wikipedia. I entered the said person's name and came across that website. I'm not trying to prove a point. All I'm saying is that not all Mexicans have mostly Indian blood as you posted earlier, hence me calling you an idiot for making a generalized, false statement. My previous post was to simply teach the uneducated the facts. By the way, before you call someone an idiot, stupid, or uneducated, try conducting your self in a manner that doesn't make you seem like neither of these terms. It's ironic.
employer

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 20, 2013
 
Hire Mexicans and you don't have to pay minimum wage to workers. Mexicans work twice as hard as Americans and for half the price. GO MEXICAN!
Malox 1

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Firstly, it's "you're" and not "your." Secondly, I didn't "look up" Wikipedia. I entered the said person's name and came across that website. I'm not trying to prove a point. All I'm saying is that not all Mexicans have mostly Indian blood as you posted earlier, hence me calling you an idiot for making a generalized, false statement. My previous post was to simply teach the uneducated the facts. By the way, before you call someone an idiot, stupid, or uneducated, try conducting your self in a manner that doesn't make you seem like neither of these terms. It's ironic.
Yet again you showed your ignorance byt looking up said names that are U.S. citizens with some lati american in them than the mexican population which for the most part here before Europeans arrived don't get me wrong there are traces of European DNA as well as many other cultures just like our native american culture and African American culture. If Cheyenne wanted to deport mexicans and all other immagrants to their original soil no one would be in the america's Africa would be over populated. You need some education, the library is usually open through the week and its free.
WTF

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Malox 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yet again you showed your ignorance byt looking up said names that are U.S. citizens with some lati american in them than the mexican population which for the most part here before Europeans arrived don't get me wrong there are traces of European DNA as well as many other cultures just like our native american culture and African American culture. If Cheyenne wanted to deport mexicans and all other immagrants to their original soil no one would be in the america's Africa would be over populated. You need some education, the library is usually open through the week and its free.
Before modern Mexicans, Amerindians inhabited the Americas. When the Spanish claimed what is now Mexico as New Spain, a new people formed - Mestizos, which is a mixture of European and Amerindian blood. Some villages, however, were never touched by the Spaniards. Over 64 indigenous languages exist in Mexico because of this. Over the next 400 years, people from all over the world began to migrate to Mexico, creating the rich diversity therein. Many German, Spanish, Italian, Irish, and French families came to Mexico by the thousands. Presently, that is why in Mexico there is a variety in the gene pool. I tried to show you examples of this by giving you the names of well-know Hispanics to illustrate this point. By the way, Anahi is not a US citizen; she's only a Mexican citizen. I know that the most primitive pattern in DNA is traced to Africa, but won't get into that at this time. It's too complicated for me to explain in to you.
WTF

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 20, 2013
 
"You need some education, the library is usually open through the week and its free."
Oh, I've spent MANY countless, productive, and boring hours at university libraries, unfortunately, while earning my college degrees. Thanks for the library information, though. I hope you follow own suggestion and utilize it yourself. You may really benefit from it and perhaps you'll learn a thing or two about proper English grammar and punctuation. It's difficult to follow what you're conveying at times. ;)
Lysawithay

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

will everyone please stop being rasist???
Yep

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 21, 2013
 
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Before modern Mexicans, Amerindians inhabited the Americas. When the Spanish claimed what is now Mexico as New Spain, a new people formed - Mestizos, which is a mixture of European and Amerindian blood. Some villages, however, were never touched by the Spaniards. Over 64 indigenous languages exist in Mexico because of this. Over the next 400 years, people from all over the world began to migrate to Mexico, creating the rich diversity therein. Many German, Spanish, Italian, Irish, and French families came to Mexico by the thousands. Presently, that is why in Mexico there is a variety in the gene pool. I tried to show you examples of this by giving you the names of well-know Hispanics to illustrate this point. By the way, Anahi is not a US citizen; she's only a Mexican citizen. I know that the most primitive pattern in DNA is traced to Africa, but won't get into that at this time. It's too complicated for me to explain in to you.
You just pointed out what Sombrero and that Malox said, Duh. What were you arguing about they said the same thing?
Sombraro

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 21, 2013
 
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Before modern Mexicans, Amerindians inhabited the Americas. When the Spanish claimed what is now Mexico as New Spain, a new people formed - Mestizos, which is a mixture of European and Amerindian blood. Some villages, however, were never touched by the Spaniards. Over 64 indigenous languages exist in Mexico because of this. Over the next 400 years, people from all over the world began to migrate to Mexico, creating the rich diversity therein. Many German, Spanish, Italian, Irish, and French families came to Mexico by the thousands. Presently, that is why in Mexico there is a variety in the gene pool. I tried to show you examples of this by giving you the names of well-know Hispanics to illustrate this point. By the way, Anahi is not a US citizen; she's only a Mexican citizen. I know that the most primitive pattern in DNA is traced to Africa, but won't get into that at this time. It's too complicated for me to explain in to you.
Might want to check your own grammar hypocrite. What does "explain in to you mean"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of54
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Waverly Forum right now

Search the Waverly Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
waverly policemen beat up boy 9 min Matt Kelley 103
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr I See You 28,582
Thought emmit house was gonna rebuild!? Ha! 1 hr Cheryl 6
Shoplifter Caught 2 hr Lol 37
Doctor exposes vaccination scam 2 hr yabba 29
Roger Messer? 8 hr baby 4
Amish: no vaccinations=no autism 9 hr Ronald Trump 9
•••
•••
•••
Waverly Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Waverly News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waverly
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••