no name

Athens, OH

#1 Dec 3, 2012
i've noticed the flag on top of our water tower is torn and looks terrible. been this way for well over a week. people and especially veterans notice this and do not understand why our symbol is treated this way. does anyone know who takes care of this and who to get ahold of to see it get done. the village should show more respect for our symbol.it's a reflection on all of us
Pike County

Waverly, OH

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Climb up and switch it then, you dumbass. you posting on here and not going through appropriate routes is a reflection on you, you worthless piece of shit. Here you should be worried about the soldiers, that flag represents, getting home and instead your crying about a flag on a bs website, instead of just calling the county commissioners office to see what you can personally do, other then cry like a faggot.
Helen

Athens, OH

#3 Dec 3, 2012
no name wrote:
i've noticed the flag on top of our water tower is torn and looks terrible. been this way for well over a week. people and especially veterans notice this and do not understand why our symbol is treated this way. does anyone know who takes care of this and who to get ahold of to see it get done. the village should show more respect for our symbol.it's a reflection on all of us
Check with the American Legion in Waverly.
fyi

Logan, OH

#4 Dec 3, 2012
The Mayor's office is always closed, dont bother calling them. Check with Amvets or Legion.
yep

Waverly, OH

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Pike County wrote:
Climb up and switch it then, you dumbass. you posting on here and not going through appropriate routes is a reflection on you, you worthless piece of shit. Here you should be worried about the soldiers, that flag represents, getting home and instead your crying about a flag on a bs website, instead of just calling the county commissioners office to see what you can personally do, other then cry like a faggot.
That is what he was trying to do...you are the one that shows ignorance...
thinkso

Waverly, OH

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Pike County wrote:
I see no reason for you to be rude. This person WAS inquiring who to get in contact with. Thanks to Helen they now have the answer.
allwrong

Waverly, OH

#8 Dec 3, 2012
thinkso wrote:
<quoted text>I see no reason for you to be rude. This person WAS inquiring who to get in contact with. Thanks to Helen they now have the answer.
The American Legion has nothing to do with that I saw a guy in a truck that said waverly water plant fixing it before. They must have more important things to do with there time like making crappy water. I would call the mayor it's Waverly's water tower
U S Marine

Waverly, OH

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Pike County wrote:
With comments like that is more offensive than the tattered flag. You need to seek mental help somewhere in China or face a firing squad. Anyone who wants to take care of my/our flag(obviously not yours)has my blessing.
Veteran

Waverly, OH

#10 Dec 4, 2012
Pike County wrote:
It is the law. I fought for this country so you could make these stupid statements. No one should have to inform anyone, it should just be replaced or taken down without a word being said. READ THE LAWS CONCERNING THE AMERICAN FLAG! By the way, I will make you cry you pathetic little low life.
no name

Athens, OH

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Pike County wrote:
all i wanted to know was who to contact to get the flag fixed. i assume from your answer your a coward and probably never and i mean never been in the service. if you ask me your the worthless piece of crap and not worth this vietnam veterans time.
no name

Waverly, OH

#12 Dec 4, 2012
haha a coward? lol i wasn't in vietnam if that whats your asking. I actually went into iraq just over 8 years ago, 3rd infantry. some of us just dont use it as a crutch, im sure you sat on your ass the whole time in vietnam and unlike those that actually saw action, its whiney bitches like you that take away from the purpose of a soldier.
hair raiser

Martin, OH

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Thank you veterans. even if you sat on your was in Vietnam which I don't think you did. so this idiot can rant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phony Revolutionaries the Patsies and Dupes o... 1 hr HealthRanger2 1
4 Ways Big Pharma Continues to Lose Credibility 1 hr HealthRanger2 1
the Vaccinator is paid by pharmaceutical companies 2 hr Calling Cps 5
Top Doctors Finally Public Over Why Disease is... 2 hr HealthRanger2 1
Former FBI chief admits chemtrails 3 hr PISSINYERFACE 80
anyone in Waverly need. a sugar daddy 4 hr Bunny 16
Doctors Go Public Over Why Disease is Skyrock... 5 hr The Vaccinator 4
New county auditor - what a mess!! Mon Voter too 135
More from around the web

Waverly People Search