no name

Amanda, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

i've noticed the flag on top of our water tower is torn and looks terrible. been this way for well over a week. people and especially veterans notice this and do not understand why our symbol is treated this way. does anyone know who takes care of this and who to get ahold of to see it get done. the village should show more respect for our symbol.it's a reflection on all of us
Pike County

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Climb up and switch it then, you dumbass. you posting on here and not going through appropriate routes is a reflection on you, you worthless piece of shit. Here you should be worried about the soldiers, that flag represents, getting home and instead your crying about a flag on a bs website, instead of just calling the county commissioners office to see what you can personally do, other then cry like a faggot.
Helen

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

no name wrote:
i've noticed the flag on top of our water tower is torn and looks terrible. been this way for well over a week. people and especially veterans notice this and do not understand why our symbol is treated this way. does anyone know who takes care of this and who to get ahold of to see it get done. the village should show more respect for our symbol.it's a reflection on all of us
Check with the American Legion in Waverly.
fyi

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

The Mayor's office is always closed, dont bother calling them. Check with Amvets or Legion.
yep

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Pike County wrote:
Climb up and switch it then, you dumbass. you posting on here and not going through appropriate routes is a reflection on you, you worthless piece of shit. Here you should be worried about the soldiers, that flag represents, getting home and instead your crying about a flag on a bs website, instead of just calling the county commissioners office to see what you can personally do, other then cry like a faggot.
That is what he was trying to do...you are the one that shows ignorance...
thinkso

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Pike County wrote:
I see no reason for you to be rude. This person WAS inquiring who to get in contact with. Thanks to Helen they now have the answer.
allwrong

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

thinkso wrote:
<quoted text>I see no reason for you to be rude. This person WAS inquiring who to get in contact with. Thanks to Helen they now have the answer.
The American Legion has nothing to do with that I saw a guy in a truck that said waverly water plant fixing it before. They must have more important things to do with there time like making crappy water. I would call the mayor it's Waverly's water tower
U S Marine

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Pike County wrote:
With comments like that is more offensive than the tattered flag. You need to seek mental help somewhere in China or face a firing squad. Anyone who wants to take care of my/our flag(obviously not yours)has my blessing.
Veteran

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Pike County wrote:
It is the law. I fought for this country so you could make these stupid statements. No one should have to inform anyone, it should just be replaced or taken down without a word being said. READ THE LAWS CONCERNING THE AMERICAN FLAG! By the way, I will make you cry you pathetic little low life.
no name

Amanda, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Pike County wrote:
all i wanted to know was who to contact to get the flag fixed. i assume from your answer your a coward and probably never and i mean never been in the service. if you ask me your the worthless piece of crap and not worth this vietnam veterans time.
no name

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

haha a coward? lol i wasn't in vietnam if that whats your asking. I actually went into iraq just over 8 years ago, 3rd infantry. some of us just dont use it as a crutch, im sure you sat on your ass the whole time in vietnam and unlike those that actually saw action, its whiney bitches like you that take away from the purpose of a soldier.
hair raiser

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Thank you veterans. even if you sat on your was in Vietnam which I don't think you did. so this idiot can rant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Waverly Forum right now

Search the Waverly Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 34 min d pantz 29,387
Scott Daily Appointed to Council 35 min Resident 26
Pike county fair 55 min What 3
Hair salon run by 23-year-old to open Aug. 1 4 hr shinninglikeme 53
Who is the most annoying person you know? 4 hr Ace 7
Fat people are sinners 4 hr Ace 35
Athiests as bad as Rapists 7 hr Charlie Tuna 30
•••
•••
•••
Waverly Dating

more search filters

less search filters