Abby and Brittany Hensel: The Girl wi...

Abby and Brittany Hensel: The Girl with Two Heads

There are 47 comments on the DevilDucky.com story from Feb 1, 2007, titled Abby and Brittany Hensel: The Girl with Two Heads. In it, DevilDucky.com reports that:

Get the Flash Player to see this video. Abigail "Abby" Loraine Hensel and Brittany Lee Hensel , are dicephalic conjoined twins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DevilDucky.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ralph wall

UK

#1 Feb 19, 2007
hi i would just like to say my wife and i watched the programme last night it was great what lovly twins they are there are some of us should take a page out of there book all our love girls and all the best for the future love ralph and jackie.
ian pickup

Gravesend, UK

#2 Feb 21, 2007
i thought the show was amazing and the girls were just so great,i take my hat off to them.
Debbie Quinones

Pacifica, CA

#3 Apr 7, 2007
How dare you call these children the girl with two heads. have They not had enouth to endure without some jurk like you calling them this. They have made it very clear that they are two people not one person with two heads. To Abby and Brittney (not that I think that you will ever read this) I am so sorry that people are still so dumb.
Randi

Mason, OH

#4 Apr 10, 2007
Urghhh.

The girl with two heads?

Are you serious?

They're normal people.

Two people.

They just happen to be stuck together.

That's all.

I have a few friends that are friends with them and from what I've heard and seen on TLC, they're absolutely amazing people.

Whoever created this and gave it such a disgusting title, you should be ashamed.
Dale

Minneapolis, MN

#5 May 3, 2007
You all have to remember.The name was not given to the girls. The program was given the name.We are excited by tv life,and what we see for titles in programming sparks us to watch.Would you watch,
"wonderful people""people with strugles that came through".Maybe we would like to see freaks of nature. We are all now thinking of the girls and we feel for what they are going through.Pray for them.
Gilly

UK

#6 May 8, 2007
I am the same age as the girls, and i think it is amazing what they have been through. Although some people might mock and laugh when they see the girls, it is human nature to cast aside someone different than our selves. That shows how shallow alot of human beings are. These girls are so strong, they are a role model for all children. Even if you are different from the others, you should show your talents and excelin every possible way. I admire these twins.
Cindy

Pensacola, FL

#7 May 10, 2007
I agree that the title " The Girl with Two Heads" is inappropriate. Abigail and Brittany are both amazing,beautiful, and individual young ladies. Given all these 2 girls have accomplished, there are a great many of us who could learn a lot from such beauty and determination. I also admire them.
Werner Warnke

Ortenberg, Germany

#8 Jun 26, 2007
Hi Girls,
I`m from GERMANY and I saw your story in TV in the evening.
Your up to now excellently and I think that your in the correct environment (with your Family) are grown up.
Keeps on remaining<A[remaining|stayi ng]> as cheerful as you are up to now. You will master your Life well. I want You for the best wishes future and yours wishes all in fulfillment go.
Best regards.
P.S. My englisch is bad, I hope your can understand this.
Brenda

Worth, IL

#9 Jul 1, 2007
Hi Girls,
I am from Brazil and I saw you on TV today.I am amazed by your happines and how lucky you are to have each other, thru friendship and companionship. Some times I fell lonely, my family lives far but you will always have each other. I am so proud about the way you live your life!!!!
PS: Congrats on your drive license, have a fun summer.
Brenda :-)
Veta in Orlando Florida

AOL

#10 Jul 8, 2007
Dear Abby and Brittany,
I think you girls are lovely and making your lives count for something. Your parents must be so proud of you for succeeding at so many things. Keep up the great work. I wish you both a wonderful life.
margaret

Nigeria

#11 Jul 15, 2007
Hi Im Margaret from nigeria and ijust saw the show about Britney and Abby today on dstv, it was really amazing. For me i learnt a key lesson. Dont gripe about unnecessary things, i saw these girls turn something that could easily be termed a challenge into something beautiful!
My hat to their parents, who got it right from the beginning - not subjecting them to "curious' tests and making them comfortable in their skin. Must a been tough!
Wishing them many more happy years ahead.
brian

Netherlands

#12 Jul 24, 2007
I guess what's on everybody's mind is, how are they gonna deal with boys? I'm just curious.
Also the kinder name for them would be the twins with one body.
The original Siamese Twins, were joined at the belly, both married different women and children and grandchildren. They did die within hours of eachother.
Since Abby and Britt share one body, they gonna have at least not hate the others boyfriend. I guess one boyfriend for both girls would be the most practical, but I'm not them, so ... If they have separate boyfriends, does the other one go to sleep, wear a blindfold, or what? Must be .... interesting???
Maddie

Milford, MI

#13 Sep 12, 2007
heyy!
wow i jus watched the program last night. im just amazed! im just so interested. they seem like the nices grils. I think the whole thing is very sad.but they seem like they dont mund. i hope that they live a very healthy and happpy life!
cealie

Moodus, CT

#14 Sep 28, 2007
anyone seen the myspace page that says Abby and Brittny need special surgery and are looking for donations? Is this for real?
kim

Buliran, Philippines

#15 Oct 7, 2007
ive watched them last night do you guys got myspace???i really want to talk to them really...

myspace.com/naughtybitchyme
xoxo
kim.
Randy Schwarte

Chicago, IL

#16 Oct 12, 2007
I had gone into a little bit of a depression and had almost given up on my none profit development work. One night while watching the learning channel I saw Abby and Brittney documentary. Some how it gave me couraged to go back to work. I have a mild cerebral palsy and had fallen into the trap of self pity. When I saw Abby and Brittney, it was a kick in my internal organ of compliancey. Abby and BRITTNEY FOR A NEEDED WAKE UP CALL.
Andrea

Andover, MN

#17 Oct 16, 2007
i agree with them, bad title!!!
vera

Bonn, Germany

#18 Oct 16, 2007
how can the title of this site be: the GIRl WITH TWO HEADS???? if you saw the program you would now that they are TWO girls in one body.

How ignorant, stupid and cruel can people be??

They are just incredible, they inspire me to the better, and it makes me feel ashamed that "normal" people can dare to judge them.
Mary

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Oct 30, 2007
How dare people would say something like that! i mean would someone just go up to them and say hey you have two heads? I sure wouldn't. To the people who created this, Grrrrrrrr. Sure they may have two heads but they are just normal people. I have a health issue but nobody mentions it to me. Why are people so rude?

Burnsville,Minnesota
ConnollyGaynor

Lansing, MI

#20 Nov 8, 2007
Hi I may be a 3rd grade student. But I have a song for those girls. Don't go breaking my heart. I couldn't if I tried . Oh honey if I get restless oh baby you are not that kind. Oh oh nobody knows it. right from the start I give you my heart. dada i give you my heart.dada when I was down I was your clown. oh oh oh nobody knows it. I forgot the rest. Hope you like it I am 9 years old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guilty Verdict Closes 1979 Murder Case (Sep '07) Feb '18 AIPAC troll watch 8
News Minneapolis police union assails department ove... (Sep '09) Jul '16 Birdzilla 69
Todd & Kelly Colonna (Jul '10) Jul '16 Huffman 2
Are Topix users... (Nov '15) Nov '15 ProxySaproling 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '11 ex-pert 162
News Events mark Humphrey's 100th birthday (May '11) May '11 Wizconie 2
News Three Roseville students are hungry to ease wor... (Dec '10) Dec '10 ABC 41

Waverly Jobs

Personal Finance

Waverly Mortgages