Potterville High School Senior Killed in Car Accident

Sep 20, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WILX-TV Lansing

The small town of Potterville is still in shock over the loss of Tabitha Stanton, a 17-year-old Potterville High Senior who was killed in a car accident Saturday afternoon on I-96. The small town of Potterville is still in shock over the loss of Tabitha Stanton, a 17-year-old Potterville High Senior who was killed in a car accident Saturday ...

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2010
Kaysee Ishman

Snohomish, WA

#1 Sep 21, 2009
My best friend Chloe Fabbo was really close with Tabitha. It is devistating to hear someone has died but it kills me inside to see my friend hurt so bad. I called her today to see how she was and I knew she was totally devastated. Chloe would always talks about how nice Tabi was and its so sudden and unrealistic that her close friend is gone. It really makes you stop and think about life.
Vanessa

Mason, MI

#2 Oct 12, 2009
I went to school with tabi And she was one of the nicest girls you could have ever met. I miss her. She always cheered me up when i was having a bad day. I am still very shocked I love you Tabi!
jim

AOL

#3 Jan 1, 2010
whatever happened to the investigation? Why was Rob Cook passing his mother Cathy Cook on the right hand side? Sounds like horseplay to me. Horseplay is very common in that family.
Cindy

East Lansing, MI

#4 Jan 22, 2010
jim wrote:
whatever happened to the investigation? Why was Rob Cook passing his mother Cathy Cook on the right hand side? Sounds like horseplay to me. Horseplay is very common in that family.
Why doesn't someone go tell the police that? If this wasn't just an "accident" then why aren't people telling the police what they know or what they've seen with this family? I'm just asking the question to anyone reading this.
here is a thought

Eaton Rapids, MI

#5 Feb 16, 2010
As to all of that you know nothing of the sit. there for keep your crazy thoughts out of it.
another thought

Detroit, MI

#6 Feb 22, 2010
here is a thought wrote:
As to all of that you know nothing of the sit. there for keep your crazy thoughts out of it.
It is a question that has to be asked. Everyone "involved" knows that he never meant for this to happen and that he is very torn up...leave it to the authorites to investigate and let me ask you this...if the person who had caused the accident was just a stranger and not a friend, brother, & son of the occupants of the car that was hit how would you feel about it then?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolf hunt law approved by Michigan House after ... 22 hr Sneaky Pete 1
2015 Popularity of Ford Crossover-utility Vehic... Aug 26 mamamoe 1
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Truthisgood 115
Thousands Of Pounds Of Human Waste Smeared Acro... Aug 22 Kevin 2
Snyder Aide Tax Turmoil Aug 22 Kevin 1
Ebay Has Highest Incidence Rate of Customer Ser... (Jun '13) Aug 19 RealityFocus 17
Casey Cleavage (Jan '14) Aug 18 U-no 9
•••
Waverly Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waverly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waverly People Search