Family of 3 killed in house fire in Richland, GA

There are 1 comment on the WTVM story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Family of 3 killed in house fire in Richland, GA. In it, WTVM reports that:

The state is investigating a house fire that killed three people in Richland, GA Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVM.

JBarnes

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
In reference to the sunday fire in Richland,GA. I have seen on the internet that firefighters kicked the door in and saw 3 people. They proceeded to remove them and do cpr. None of this is true myself and 2 others kicked the door in but it was too smokey and hot to go in. I yelled as loud as i could and no one responded. We proceeded to help the 1 volunteer firefighter on the seen. After quite awhile other firefighters arrived and finally they suited up and went in the house. They removed 3 people from the house and laid them on the ground. No one and i repeat no one attempted cpr. One EMT was asking if anyone knew cpr my nephew stated that he did but the EMT would not allow him to because he was not a trained professional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More bones found along interstate (Jul '09) May 22 Will Dockery 3
Resources for Disabled Veterans (Aug '12) May 22 Will Dockery 2
News Rosie Riveters reflect on WWII May 11 Will Dockery 1
Dr. Charles Edwin Irwin, Chief Surgeon at Warm ... (Aug '07) Feb '15 charles irwin ashley 3
singing saw farm gift shop shop Feb '15 Jamie Haldeman 1
New to Mt.Airy Rd. (Jul '09) Jan '15 Montana 12
Topic on Topix Dec '14 Cosmic Cauliflower 1
More from around the web

Waverly Hall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]