Since: Mar 08

Waynesboro, TN

#1 Feb 27, 2009
I would really like to share something with everyone and don't have to funds to advertise so am looking for free sites to post. If this offends you please ignore. I am really sick with Crohns and my wife with Lupus so having paid advertisement is impossible.
PLEASE READ and pass to all friends and family. Thanks so much.

We started this site as Christian site for ALL Christians of any denomination. You do not have to be a hardcore Christian to be a part of our site. We want to reach out to the youth as well and invite all youth groups to join our site and make a group. This is a great place to have your teen to join with the myspace experience without all the extras. We are looking for ALL Christians to join us. As long as you believe in Jesus and want a clean social experience you are welcome to join us. We started this site because we enjoy myspace but dont like all the sex, drugs, alcohol etc that members promote. We have transparent profiles just like myspace that you can add html codes to like myspace. You will be able to leave glitter graphic comments to friends etc. We have blogs for members to blog on under there own username. we have over 70 different topics to post on from the everyday life to bible thoughts. We also have a event calendar to list all clean events on and more. We have a new AWESOME feature that is video and audio in our chat room and in our profile IM chat room. What this means, you can join the site and have a family member, friend, loved one in the service join also and you can go to there profile when they are online and chat with them with video and audio. you will be able to talk live with anyone around the world as long as you want and not pay a penny.

We also have a live audio bible study on Monday nights at 9pm eastern time. You will be able to turn on your own audio to comment along with or video and audio. Or you can just text chat and listen along. This awesome study class is taught by our member Dennis.(Ministry of the Sheep) Just like a room bible study but with members from all over the world.

We also have a discipleship class on saturday nights at 9pm. This class is limited size so if you would like to sign up email the request asap. His email address is on the top home page of our site.

We will soon have channels on our site so members will be able to set up a channel of there own and broadcast live feeds. This is great for any church, organization, ministry, etc. Takes just 1 minute to set up a channel and you will be able to broadcast live as much as you would like. We already have a couple ministry's from India ready to broadcast live once we have this started within the next week.

There is more to come in the future so please give us a try and share us with all your friends.
www.agapejesus.com
God is Gracious! God Bless Gary and Peg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waverly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Hoo5ier 65 Reason, Season, Thu Luv _ly Minded 1
Stop offshore drilling from coming to Georgia Mar 21 nick 2
Booms (Jan '14) Mar 20 Elmer 6
Ghost of Surrency (Jan '11) Mar 17 ashley 15
My family wants to relocate to a section 8 rent... (Jan '11) Mar 16 merry m m 10
Thiokol Mar 4 berry 1
Review: Fatous African Hair Braiding Feb 28 bridgettemonique03 1
Waverly Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Waverly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]