People getting away with serious violent felony crimes???????????

Posted in the Waverly City Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
justice and peace

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

People out here getting jumped being put into hospitals with boken bones and nothing is being done?---------
This guy named Mark Bruce was beatin so bad you couldn't recognize
him. He was jumped by Mike Colvin and friends kicked several times hit with shovel. Several broken bones in face sad thing police got there and not one went to jail. Sad that justice wasn't served why do we need police if they don't do their job? Mike the main one should of been charged with felonious assault or attempted murder. Mike is getting away with all them serious violent felony crimes. Pray for justice to be served this Mike knows how the Laws works always getting out of things. Put him on a Lie Detector Test and see how fast he will feil it.
Two sides

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Maybe mark shouldn't of ran his mouth about shit he knew nothing about ?
uhm

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Two sides wrote:
Maybe mark shouldn't of ran his mouth about shit he knew nothing about ?
Well maybe mike and all the other dumb idiots should act like grown men instead of acting like their in high school that's pathetic and I think they should all be charged to the fullest extent!
FFS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Hey two sides.... It's all well and good to point out that the guy who took a beating might have ran his mouth BUT, if he was beaten as severely as stated above, whomever or whoever is responsible should be paying for it. To kick someone's ass to teach them a lesson makes you are a low down POS and a coward in my book.....Especially if you have to have a group of friends help you accomplish it!
Two sides

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I was a bi stander when it went down and the full story is mark ran his mouth to mike while him and his girl was walking out of the store . MARKS friends did nothing to help him but run ! It was one on one . I also have the whole thing video taped on my phone . Markie and his friends should of picked their battles wisely . Don't start fights you can't finish it's that simple . And for mark ur to go around saying he got jumped is bullshit . He should take his ass beating in pride . I'm so sick of people running their mouth , taking a ass beating and then running to the cops for help . It's bullshit and if you don't have the money to cash a check your mouth writes then maybe you shouldn't write that check. What markie and his family needs to do is check his friends and ask why they ran and didn't help him SOME FRIENDS. BG of all people should of helped then again BG is the one who set markie up for it in the first place for ripping mike off and stealing shit from him then blaming markie . There you have it ! Now get over it .
FFS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Oh my....please allow me to apologize! I don't realize that I was trying to correct the behavior of white trash! By all means, beat each other senseless and maintain the standards I am used to from Chilli-scum! And I am especially pleased by the fact this happened at Walmart of all places! Truly Chillitown's finest breeding right there!
deepstroke

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

FFS = WELL SAID! the actions of the lower class and how they carry themselfs is why the rich has gained Master status over them! they are smart on a lower level! dumb and ignorant of america's purpose and why we created and immigrated to usa! to them it is act like scum thats there Freedom thats why they love usa free to be SHIT!
hello

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Don't know either guy but there is a time when people say uncle. It sounds like he would have said that but sounds like he knocked out
Hey here is an idea

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Here's a thought. Run in a better circle of people. I don't hang with violent people and I don't have a single acquaintance who would Jump me. So, my guess is this dude was probably partly to blame for the disagreement. Now, I am not excusing violence. They should be prosecuted fully. But, c'mon people. Get your lives together.
David

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

People can't walk down the streets before to long. If the Cops is going to let people go on felonys its going to get worser.
woody

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

justice and peace wrote:
People out here getting jumped being put into hospitals with boken bones and nothing is being done?---------
This guy named Mark Bruce was beatin so bad you couldn't recognize
him. He was jumped by Mike Colvin and friends kicked several times hit with shovel. Several broken bones in face sad thing police got there and not one went to jail. Sad that justice wasn't served why do we need police if they don't do their job? Mike the main one should of been charged with felonious assault or attempted murder. Mike is getting away with all them serious violent felony crimes. Pray for justice to be served this Mike knows how the Laws works always getting out of things. Put him on a Lie Detector Test and see how fast he will feil it.
Mike Colvin will get out of it like he does everything else thats guaranteed. Police should do a full investigation not let him get out of this one. Like someone said Lie Detector Test I bet he won't take one!!!!
woody

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

peps ares dumes
thetruth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

They're not getting away with it;)
woody

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I hope not pal he stold things out of my yard about 10 years ago.
woody wood pecker

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Thats Chillicothes police station for you.
chilli

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Thats way to much work.
Justin

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Your not a sh!tting what was ever done with the guy getting jumped and beating with a shovel by Mike Colvin?
need new cops

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

My guess theys Cops are friends with Mike Colvin just kinda fishy about theys Cops if you ask me. Because he also sells a lot of hard drugs he never worked and owns lots of things. So that right there should tell you he know some crooked Cops theys Cops just plays dumb. .........Never worked owns Tow truck Flat bed Tow Truck 2 Harley Davidson House lots of cars,trucks to many to list owns a rental last I known of over $130,000,00 cash You tell me. NEVER WORKED A DAY IN HIS LIFE..... Then getting away with beating a man new years because the guy owed him money on drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waverly City Discussions

Search the Waverly City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Kent 5 min Godless 23
Perverts in walmart 7 min Calvin 99
zoosex (Dec '10) 10 min Calvin 14
Pike Christian Academy 11 min teacher 2
Rachel Straight 38 min sex 5
Shawnee valley campground 2 hr Grasshopper 26
Chance Copp 3 hr Curious 4
•••
•••