First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Lied To

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#1 Jul 18, 2013
BSL all show and no dough.
The Rev

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Who Lied not Les or his crones. Are saying the Coach and Poolman were right?
Moe

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#3 Jul 18, 2013
The Rev wrote:
Who Lied not Les or his crones. Are saying the Coach and Poolman were right?
Figures don't lie but but liars figure.
Eddy

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#4 Jul 18, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>Figures don't lie but but liars figure.
Detroit and BSL both broke due to no leadership.
Mary

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#5 Jul 20, 2013
Eddy wrote:
<quoted text>Detroit and BSL both broke due to no leadership.
Les says the General Reserve Fund is not really a General Reserve Fund. He speaks with forked tongue.
Cyd

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#6 Jul 20, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>Les says the General Reserve Fund is not really a General Reserve Fund. He speaks with forked tongue.
Don't blame Les. Blame the Council members who are too lazy to work and leave every thing up to the Mayor. its shame they ran un-opposed in the election.
Stooges

Biloxi, MS

#7 Jul 21, 2013
Lonie and Rod unwrapped their lips off Boudins little joey long enough to post here again - good thing he has a forked wee wee with room for all. Mike must be pausing in the rear from reaching around. How you gonna question a budget that's over in 2 months???????? LOL!!! Joey approved the damn thing! Real financial masterminds. Look here now Loonie Mike JoeyJeff Rod and that other jackstick wizard Ron from who knows where....the Bay COULD have just as much in reserve money as Waveland or the Pass -- IF we want to have services cut to nothing, trash all over and grass up to the roof of your car, 2 or 3 firemen and police working etc. No wonder they have xtra money, they don't hardly have any employees OR services. Go count em and let us know what you find and then try to get a copy of Wavelands budget to see exactly where their big money is, where it came from and where it goes. Go try to rent those cities Depot and community center and garden club or play in their splash pad, walk down their sidewalks lit up by lights, bring the kids to the duck pond and hit their "old town" for some shopping - good luck there!! Yeah Bubba, we really want to be like Waveland or the Pass. Bunch of shite stirring power hungry wanna be's that's jealous of the Bays mayor. LOL!!!! Pathetic. Who elected these arse wipes? Be afraid, be very afraid!!
Cyd

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#8 Jul 21, 2013
Stooges wrote:
Lonie and Rod unwrapped their lips off Boudins little joey long enough to post here again - good thing he has a forked wee wee with room for all. Mike must be pausing in the rear from reaching around. How you gonna question a budget that's over in 2 months???????? LOL!!! Joey approved the damn thing! Real financial masterminds. Look here now Loonie Mike JoeyJeff Rod and that other jackstick wizard Ron from who knows where....the Bay COULD have just as much in reserve money as Waveland or the Pass -- IF we want to have services cut to nothing, trash all over and grass up to the roof of your car, 2 or 3 firemen and police working etc. No wonder they have xtra money, they don't hardly have any employees OR services. Go count em and let us know what you find and then try to get a copy of Wavelands budget to see exactly where their big money is, where it came from and where it goes. Go try to rent those cities Depot and community center and garden club or play in their splash pad, walk down their sidewalks lit up by lights, bring the kids to the duck pond and hit their "old town" for some shopping - good luck there!! Yeah Bubba, we really want to be like Waveland or the Pass. Bunch of shite stirring power hungry wanna be's that's jealous of the Bays mayor. LOL!!!! Pathetic. Who elected these arse wipes? Be afraid, be very afraid!!
Classy reply.
NOclass

Biloxi, MS

#9 Jul 21, 2013
way too classy for the boodan boys!
Mary

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#10 Jul 21, 2013
NOclass wrote:
way too classy for the boodan boys!
The city going broke with two months to go is all right for you birds. I bet your personal finances are also in the dump.
terryB

Biloxi, MS

#11 Jul 21, 2013
Been hearing this from you buzzards since 2009 - every blog, forum, debate, article - over and over. Back in the day we'd call you a broken record. Cant you come up with anything you actually know something about instead of what someone feeds you over a shot & a beer?? Nope, thought not. Go chug back another one before you slither home - that's if you can find your own vehicle to drive..drunk of course.
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> The city going broke with two months to go is all right for you birds. I bet your personal finances are also in the dump.
Rudy

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#12 Jul 22, 2013
terryB wrote:
Been hearing this from you buzzards since 2009 - every blog, forum, debate, article - over and over. Back in the day we'd call you a broken record. Cant you come up with anything you actually know something about instead of what someone feeds you over a shot & a beer?? Nope, thought not. Go chug back another one before you slither home - that's if you can find your own vehicle to drive..drunk of course. kill the messenger.
<quoted text>
If you can't stand the truth, kill the messenger. Les shot himself in the foot.
Genie

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2013
This blog reminds me of "bad news Jeff". For those who hasn't been here that long, he was the idiot that walked from businesses to businesses bad mouthing the city and county officials,elected or not. I mean, how adult of you to be trashing people here!
Rudy

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#14 Jul 22, 2013
Genie wrote:
This blog reminds me of "bad news Jeff". For those who hasn't been here that long, he was the idiot that walked from businesses to businesses bad mouthing the city and county officials,elected or not. I mean, how adult of you to be trashing people here!
As Truman said" If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".
come on

Biloxi, MS

#15 Jul 22, 2013
Rudy wrote:
<quoted text>As Truman said" If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".
i hope you directed this to the one who started this blog-luckily we have four councilman who are intelligent enough to vote on a paying bills-thank you Mayor -administration for having money aside-
I guess lonnie, mike and joey would rather have you fired everyone and have two million in bank-and city employees loose their homes-like my best friend in Waveland did when her husband was fired-

thank God the other two pooolboy and coach did not win

keep up the good work Mayor and City Empolyees-

Do those three wonder why Bay St Louis is
1. the fast growing city in Mississippi
2. coolest small twon in America
3. top weekend spot
it is called economic development-101

Ask yoursef-
how fast are homes selling in Waveland?

forest gump

Biloxi, MS

#16 Jul 22, 2013
Rudy wrote:
<quoted text>As Truman said" If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".
As as Forest Gump said "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES"
Rad

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#17 Jul 22, 2013
forest gump wrote:
<quoted text>
As as Forest Gump said "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES"
I assume you mean spending the Emergency Fund for street lights during the hurricane season. Well good luck.
Genie

United States

#19 Jul 22, 2013
Rudy, is that the best you can get? You remind me of an old bitch in a kitchen! You try to cook but you just can't get the ingredients right. So you do what you do best: cool up shit and see who will eat it.
mad

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#20 Jul 22, 2013
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
i hope you directed this to the one who started this blog-luckily we have four councilman who are intelligent enough to vote on a paying bills-thank you Mayor -administration for having money aside-
I guess lonnie, mike and joey would rather have you fired everyone and have two million in bank-and city employees loose their homes-like my best friend in Waveland did when her husband was fired-
thank God the other two pooolboy and coach did not win
keep up the good work Mayor and City Empolyees-
Do those three wonder why Bay St Louis is
1. the fast growing city in Mississippi
2. coolest small twon in America
3. top weekend spot
it is called economic development-101
Ask yoursef-
how fast are homes selling in Waveland?
Paying bills we don't have money for. Les's creative budgeting. Not to mentioning Rafferty's overages.
Genie

United States

#21 Jul 22, 2013
mad wrote:
<quoted text>Paying bills we don't have money for. Les's creative budgeting. Not to mentioning Rafferty's overages.
Do something about it! Where's your proof? Otherwise stop yapping like a fifi and produce!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Youth Court judge taken from bench (Oct '08) 23 hr judge is filth 57
News Bay to pass rate hike for gas to customers Apr 14 ray smith 4
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Apr 14 harleydad56 123
Creepy dude from here supposedly running from s... Apr 9 Dodododadada 2
News Bay councilman airs grievances with city at boa... Mar 25 bay watcher 3
News Three arrested in Bay St. Louis for making expl... Mar 25 victim 1
Gulf Grove Apartments, Waveland, Mississippi (Apr '12) Mar 19 waveland wave 39

Flash Flood Watch for Hancock County was issued at April 18 at 11:42AM CDT

More from around the web

Waveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]