Flood Rating in the Bay

Flood Rating in the Bay

Posted in the Waveland Forum

Paying More

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Why does the Bay property owners have a worse flood rating than Waveland when we are on much higher ground. The result is Bay Flood insurance is much more costly. Was someone not doing their job? Who is responsible.
Oh really

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Are you that blind looks like to me the bay is surrounded by water, Whos responsible DUHHH we didn't put it there.
BarFly

Biloxi, MS

#3 Jun 17, 2013
Rod- it sounds like you should get your 3 sheets facing the wind and blow on over to waveland if you think it's better for you there. And please stop asking such stupid questions. If you can't keep up with how things work and what's going on you should sit quietly and let the adults talk. It only confirms what people already believe: that you're an idiot hanging onto joey's stogie. It seems you haven't noticed that the voters didn't buy into the barfly boys way of thinking, and no wonder. Why don't you talk about something sensible for once or is that brain too pickled to put something together that makes sense? What on earth would you know about somebody doing or not doing their job-unless you're talking about bartending? Now that's a job I would believe you are quite skilled in or at least well informed about (in fact someone with your bar room experience might be considered an expert in the field). Anything else you should leave to people who know what they're doing - and that ain't B00din. Now get on back into joey's pocket -or into your bottle if that pocket is too messy for ya and be careful getting home. I hope you're walking- not putting other people in danger from drunken driving. If youre walking then don't fall- wouldn't want to see you stubling around and skin one of those sexy knees of yours.
blowfly

Biloxi, MS

#4 Jun 17, 2013
ram rod must be up in gabbies again maybe the tiger oyster or whatever or hed have been talking backlol Bet joey got his tonge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gulf Grove Apartments, Waveland, Mississippi (Apr '12) May 4 un happy renter 44
News Victims in I-59 wreck identified (Jun '07) May 3 Fan of Gunner and... 84
Locals May 3 IBelieve 1
Johnny Nugent Apr 29 hill billy 1
News Youth Court judge taken from bench (Oct '08) Apr '16 Hit by the gavel 61
News If you like to bar hop, these Coast cities have... Apr '16 Shery 1
Looking for George & Nikki Landry Apr '16 LilBit0324 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waveland Mortgages