Ready to Ride

Pass Christian, MS

#63 May 11, 2011
I hear Clay's case is going before the Civil Service board on May 25th. Could be interesting.
Right2myOpinion

Long Beach, MS

#64 May 12, 2011
Jimmy Varnell is NOT covered under the civil service ordinance. Maybe he made poor appointments, but he had poor leadership and still does. Had he been a proper Chief and not become so political the laid off employees would have had a chance to do great things for the City. No matter what so many of the people on here believe, people make mistakes. Someone should have turned Jimmy and his corrupt family in for the MANY things the did to the PD. But, Prendergast, Cowand, Parker, and Ladner were only trying to help a friend. In hindsight, they really hurt Jimmy and the City of Waveland. But, when you have a corrupt Chief you cannot do anything about it.
I'd also like to ask if it is appropriate for "Chief" Varnell to post on here. Many of these comments are things he would say. What a disgrace to this city. I truly believe that the laid off employees were stuck due to bad leadership from Longo and Varnell.
neo wrote:
Thanks for the respectful rebuttal B L W. I totally agree with most of what you said. Chief Varnell made some very poor appointments in that department. The appointments that he made are the reason that Waveland PD is in the shape that it is in now. Those appointments are now gone. Should the Chief have been 86ed as well? One could make that argument. But it is a totally different ball game when you try to get rid of him. His protection under civil service is very hard to get around. Also, as I hear it told, the department heads were the ones that recommend the people that were cut. If that is the case then this is the first really solid " good for the PD and City" decision that the chief has made in a long time. Hopefully he continues on that path. Chief Varnell has enough time in to retire as we speak, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did that in the next few months.( as much as I like the guy I think he needs to go ) As far as the allegations of his activities at the 10 1/2 mile marker that is a long standing joke/rumor/whatever else you want to call it. If I knew more about it I would comment further, but I try not to fuel rumors. Respectfully,
NEO
Marion Scanlan

Urbandale, IA

#65 Jun 6, 2011
Necaise is/was a jerk. A jerk with a gun/taser. Dangerous combo
agreed

Urbandale, IA

#66 Jun 6, 2011
Marion Scanlan wrote:
Necaise is/was a jerk. A jerk with a gun/taser. Dangerous combo
I'd have to agree with you on that one. I heard he's not with Diamondhead Security anymore. I don't know where he's landed. I was hoping someone would volunteer info on what happened with his Civil Service complaint too.
thats right

Canton, MS

#67 Jun 6, 2011
He never worked for diamondhead not sure where he is but his civil case is set for June 30.
still 5150 - 187 C-A-C-

Gulfport, MS

#68 Jun 6, 2011
IZZY IS A BiT**....HE IS A CROOKED COP AND SHOULD BE FIRED FROM THE SHERIFFS OFFICE AND SO SHOULD BESSE....THEY ARE BOTH pU$$*** AND YES I HAVE A FOUL MOUTH BECAUSE I HAD TO DEAL WITH THOSE TWO LOSERS WHILE I WAS GROWING UP IN WAVELAND FOR 21 YEARS...THEY SHOULD BOTH BE WORKING AT THE DUMP IN THE KILN SHOVELING SHI*......LMAO....SAME THING GOES FOR VARNELL....I REMEMEBER SEEING HIM AND HIS WIFE AND NUMEROUS COPS POPPING PILLS AT A NEW YEARS EVE PARTY...HAHA...IF YALL ONLY KNEW THE TRUTH...YALL COULDNT EVEN HANDLE IT!...GARCIA: THE BEST THING THAT YOU CAN DO IS GET VARNELL OUT OF THE CHIEF'S SEAT..HE HAS MESSED THINGS UP THERE FOR FAR TOO LONG....I MEAN...WAVELAND HAS A NARCOTICS DIVISION AND EVERYTHING BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY CANT STOP THE STUFF FROM COMING IN...THEY NEVER WILL.....BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES BRINGING THE SHIT IN....( MIKE HARDY)(BRETT LADNER)(JAMES VARNELL)( JENNY VARNELL)(MIKE P.)(BRENT ANDERSON) ALL DOPE HEADS!! for legal purposes this message was all a lie...i fear that i might get beaten or killed if these people found out who i was.
LoL

Waveland, MS

#69 Jun 7, 2011
still 5150 - 187 C-A-C- wrote:
IZZY IS A BiT**....HE IS A CROOKED COP AND SHOULD BE FIRED FROM THE SHERIFFS OFFICE AND SO SHOULD BESSE....THEY ARE BOTH pU$$*** AND YES I HAVE A FOUL MOUTH BECAUSE I HAD TO DEAL WITH THOSE TWO LOSERS WHILE I WAS GROWING UP IN WAVELAND FOR 21 YEARS...THEY SHOULD BOTH BE WORKING AT THE DUMP IN THE KILN SHOVELING SHI*......LMAO....SAME THING GOES FOR VARNELL....I REMEMEBER SEEING HIM AND HIS WIFE AND NUMEROUS COPS POPPING PILLS AT A NEW YEARS EVE PARTY...HAHA...IF YALL ONLY KNEW THE TRUTH...YALL COULDNT EVEN HANDLE IT!...GARCIA: THE BEST THING THAT YOU CAN DO IS GET VARNELL OUT OF THE CHIEF'S SEAT..HE HAS MESSED THINGS UP THERE FOR FAR TOO LONG....I MEAN...WAVELAND HAS A NARCOTICS DIVISION AND EVERYTHING BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY CANT STOP THE STUFF FROM COMING IN...THEY NEVER WILL.....BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES BRINGING THE SHIT IN....( MIKE HARDY)(BRETT LADNER)(JAMES VARNELL)( JENNY VARNELL)(MIKE P.)(BRENT ANDERSON) ALL DOPE HEADS!! for legal purposes this message was all a lie...i fear that i might get beaten or killed if these people found out who i was.
and you call them puss*** but your to scared to let yourself be known... sounds like you got a lot on your mind, next time you run into one of them let em know how you feel, talking isnt illegal..
still 5150

Gulfport, MS

#70 Jun 7, 2011
silence and secrecy!
Idiocracy

Memphis, TN

#71 Jun 9, 2011
You are an idiot. Granted a lot of the people you speak of are truly "dope heads" but don't accuse all to be so. Because you are completely false.

Also, you seem to have failed some where in life to speak the way you do. You seem to be uneducated.
still 5150 wrote:
silence and secrecy!
coast wide

Madison, MS

#72 Jul 1, 2011
I heard his hearing was last night and surprise surprise kristy nor josh were present! How is it that the people that complain does not have to even show up? Also the chief was caught in several lies while on stand. No surprise there.
what

Gulfport, MS

#73 Jul 1, 2011
what do they have to do with his case? why would they need to be there?
Waveland Resident

United States

#74 Jul 1, 2011
what wrote:
what do they have to do with his case? why would they need to be there?
Because Kristi and Josh made complaint against Clay and that is the reason for his termination. Kristi "says" she was sleeping with Clay will he was on duty. Josh found out and ran crying to the Chief.
Hear all See all

Brownsdale, MN

#75 Jul 1, 2011
From what I heard last night, it sounded like WPD was quite a Peytons Place last year. Lies were caught by both attorneys. Who knows what the truth is.
the truth

United States

#76 Jul 3, 2011
All the waveland cops r pieces of shit! Charles lipps is the biggest one. I know from experience cause I was one of his booty calls while he was married to his first wife an then the whole time he was engagaged an married to his second wife Wendy! He needs to grow up an learn how to ne faithful. I feel bad for poor Wendy! Charles will tell u he loves u an will leave his wife so he can continue sleeping with u! How sad LOL they all need to be punished.
the truth

United States

#77 Jul 3, 2011
He was coming to my house hidding his car then other nights we would meet up an have sex in the back seat of the cop car or the Hood or trunk of the car even in his bed of his an his wife's in there apartment. LOL that's just dirty
coast wide

Hattiesburg, MS

#78 Jul 3, 2011
What does loops have to do with this forum
Old Biddie

Biloxi, MS

#79 Jul 3, 2011
coast wide wrote:
What does loops have to do with this forum
All of this sex crap , law suits shows that there was no supervision, no leadership , no training no pride. The buck stops wjth the Chief and he should be fired....
in disbelief

Biloxi, MS

#80 Jul 3, 2011
Waveland Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Kristi and Josh made complaint against Clay and that is the reason for his termination. Kristi "says" she was sleeping with Clay will he was on duty. Josh found out and ran crying to the Chief.
You CANNOT be serious! A renegade cop in a mob of sergeants who GANG-TASED hand-cuffed people, not to mention the pregnant girl, and he gets fired for hurting another cops feelings? Just one slap in the face after another. Not one sergeant disciplined for conduct unbecoming when it comes to the citizens of Hancock County. They all just walk away clean -- no justice -- just a travesty.
Veteran_Officer

Pass Christian, MS

#81 Jul 4, 2011
the truth wrote:
All the waveland cops r pieces of shit! Charles lipps is the biggest one. I know from experience cause I was one of his booty calls while he was married to his first wife an then the whole time he was engagaged an married to his second wife Wendy! He needs to grow up an learn how to ne faithful. I feel bad for poor Wendy! Charles will tell u he loves u an will leave his wife so he can continue sleeping with u! How sad LOL they all need to be punished.
You obviously must not know him too well, otherwise you'd know he hasn't worked for Waveland PD for 7 months now. And you admit to being a booty call, and sleeping with a man you knew was married.

Is this Heather? LoL.What does that say in regards to your own character. Don't know who you are, but your obviously a cop whore. Join the long line of badge bunnies with low self esteem and inferior complexes.

Hi5 !
Veteran_Officer

Pass Christian, MS

#82 Jul 4, 2011
in disbelief wrote:
<quoted text>
You CANNOT be serious! A renegade cop in a mob of sergeants who GANG-TASED hand-cuffed people, not to mention the pregnant girl, and he gets fired for hurting another cops feelings? Just one slap in the face after another. Not one sergeant disciplined for conduct unbecoming when it comes to the citizens of Hancock County. They all just walk away clean -- no justice -- just a travesty.
Stay tuned for the ABC Special!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bay councilman airs grievances with city at boa... Mar 25 bay watcher 3
News Three arrested in Bay St. Louis for making expl... Mar 25 victim 1
Gulf Grove Apartments, Waveland, Mississippi (Apr '12) Mar 19 waveland wave 39
News Bay St. Louis harbor needs $375,000 for wave sc... Mar 17 pooped on 2
What was Ricky Adam's duties by law? (Jun '11) Mar 11 ray smith 64
News More Mar 10 oyster-season 1
News Victims in I-59 wreck identified (Jun '07) Mar 8 How are you all 79

Flood Warning for Hancock County was issued at March 28 at 9:00PM CDT

Waveland Dating
Find my Match