Spitler reacts to Pender's arrest

Spitler reacts to Pender's arrest

There are 171 comments on the WTHI Terre Haute story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Spitler reacts to Pender's arrest. In it, WTHI Terre Haute reports that:

Scott Spitler Sr. was arrested in August for his involvement in the escape of convicted murderer Sarah Pender.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHI Terre Haute.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
unbelievable

United States

#178 Feb 19, 2009
Jokster I couldnt have said it any better. To bad the people who end up in prison don't sit back and do a little thinking before they act, maybe they wouldn't be there. Lots of people have had a bad life and they have still chosen the right path. There will always be some who never learn and will die still saying "Look what happened to me" when it is truelly their actions put them where they are. More than most of us care to acknowledge society today believes the blame belongs somewhere else.
She should have became a politician she might have had a future. A jury of our peers heard her case nd they determined the evidence was enought to convict her. They heard her words and they did not believe them. Evidence is evidence. I do have to say that at least jamie did admit to what she had done but really did she freely admit it or was it shown to her they knew she helped because Scott told them her nme and it took her Really how long to own up to what her role was. When you do wrong you know as soon as you do it it was wrong. Your consious usually doesn't have to be prodded to learn that when your an adult.

Bruno Gh

Belgium

#179 Jan 17, 2012
Spitler was by no mean a "good guy that got mixed up in some bad stuff". He wasn't seduced or manipulated by Sarah Pender, He knew exactly what he was doing. He expected to get paid $ 15000 for helping Sarah Pender escape from rockville. That's a detail no one was too forthcoming about at the time.

There are plenty of information on this Site about Sarah pender :

https://sites.google.com/site/justsarahjo/
Private

Marysville, OH

#180 Jan 17, 2012
I was in Rockville a few years back and Spitler was in my in-take dorm. He would hit on me and make me feel real uncomfortable. I was not a bit suprised when all this happend. You would not believe how many other gaurds are like that as well. Or should I say was like that when I was there!
amv042004

United States

#181 Dec 29, 2012
Look I just saw the movie tonight about jamie and I know on television everything intends to get embellished. All I can say as I kept reading about everything I think everyone made very bad choices and mistakes but each person is taking responsibility for their actions and I think jamie is guilty of not calling the cops. I send out my prayers to the families that have been effected and hope things work out.
kjones

United States

#182 Dec 30, 2012
Free Sarah
Seriously

Ardsley, NY

#183 Dec 31, 2012
Bruno Gh wrote:
Spitler was by no mean a "good guy that got mixed up in some bad stuff". He wasn't seduced or manipulated by Sarah Pender, He knew exactly what he was doing. He expected to get paid $ 15000 for helping Sarah Pender escape from rockville. That's a detail no one was too forthcoming about at the time.
There are plenty of information on this Site about Sarah pender :
https://sites.google.com/site/justsarahjo/
Where is the proof of this and where was this money coming from? As long as we are making shit up. I heard she gave her lawyer an STD so he didn't try his best. Didn't you see him scratching his balls the whole trial? Such a joke. Oh and Larry Sells was so impressed his leg fit up her rectum he's on her side now.
Seriously

Ardsley, NY

#184 Dec 31, 2012
kjones wrote:
Free Sarah
She gives it for free all right!
I know

Shepardsville, IN

#185 Dec 31, 2012
If Scott is anything like his brother Rob he`s a true lyeing cheating stealing longnosed little dick P.O.S. Who`s getting what he deserves.Not to mention a coward also.
ex inmate

Dyersburg, TN

#186 Mar 2, 2014
Spitler was not a good person. Very rude. Nasty...I saw stand on the catwalk planty of times looking in the bathroom mirror at the girls in the shower...he was a jerk to the fullest... FREE SARAH!!!
lpj12

United States

#187 Feb 8, 2016
wizard wrote:
<quoted text> If you knew the facts about the driver, she had never been in prison with Sarah Pender. The media played it off that way because it made a good story. The driver is married and has a 13 year old son who love her very much. She screwed up trying to help what she thought was a friend and now her whole family is suffering. Did she do wrong? Yes? She stepped up to the plate and pled guilty after the prosecutor and her own PD lied to her and told her she would get a plea deal, which she did not, and was senrenced by a biased judge to seven years. Let's see how tough the judge is on the man who planned the whole thing, set it up, and got Sarah out of the confines of prison. How do I know these things, because I am married to the driver of that car, Jamie Long, and am proud to be.
He was fuckinq vasquez too
Duh

Terre Haute, IN

#188 Feb 9, 2016
lpj12 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was fuckinq vasquez too
Who wasn't fckn Vazquez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dodged a bullet Mon Curb where they b... 1
Where did all the Blacks come from? Aug 12 Rip Chen Picket 3
News Crawfordsville clock tower may be making comeba... Aug 12 Rip Chen Picket 1
G&M Variety (Jun '16) Aug 5 sandy 12
36 saloon Aug 1 Joe 3
hollandsburg murders (May '06) Jul 30 Remembering 464
jim b Jul '17 kelly 7

Waveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waveland Mortgages