Barrett, Other US Mayors Urge Obama to Act on Guns

Dec 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WMTV Madison

Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett is joining hundreds of mayors from around the country urging President Barack Obama to act quickly on gun-control legislation following last week's Connecticut school massacre.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Dec 26, 2012
Dan USA

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

No citizen needs a high power automatic weapon for any reason.
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

"Automatic" weapons are fully regulated & require a special Class III FFL License. No one can just walk in anyplace and buy a "Automatic" weapon.
Cold Gate

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Its really hard to take gun fanatics seriously. If were worried about dangerous, high-powered, automatic weapons in the hands of mentally unstable people. It looks like we are WAY too late! From government takeover to Zombies?...Really?.....Serious ly!....What a bunch of SICKO'S! http://www.gunsandammo.com/2011/11/15/the-8-b... http://zombieresearchsociety.com/archives/349...
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

"Zombie's" is a cover word that means any unruly lawless mob who is out to do you & your family bodly harm.

You know a PC word for rioters,gangs...I'm sure you get the idea.
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

"Zombie's" is a catch all word that denotes rioters,gangs,mobs who are out do you bodly harm.

You know, a PC word that covers all of the above.

I don't have to run out for anything I can defend myself and my family, very well, with what I have on hand.
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Dan USA wrote:
No citizen needs a high power automatic weapon for any reason.
Dan.......Automatic, semi-automatic....big difference.

High powered semi-automatic weapons are used everyday for hunting and sport. I own several and enjoy them every chance I get.
Cold Gate

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Milw TaXpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan.......Automatic, semi-automatic....big difference.
High powered semi-automatic weapons are used everyday for hunting and sport. I own several and enjoy them every chance I get.
Very sporting! You must be one lousy shot! Or, you like to turn most of the meat into hamburger.
Milw TaXpayer

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Cold Gate wrote:
<quoted text> Very sporting! You must be one lousy shot! Or, you like to turn most of the meat into hamburger.
Actually my M1 Garand, a 30.06, is considered a high powered weapon and it is very easy to make a nice clean kill on deer.
The meat is very good, thank you, I enjoy it on a regular basis.
Actaully I am quite a good shot, I practice as often as I can at several of the outdoor ranges. You should try it sometime these old war weapons are great fun to shoot at 100,200 even 300yds.
It takes skill to hit a 12 target at 200 yrds with open sights.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Milwaukee County was issued at July 28 at 3:12AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wauwatosa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wauwatosa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••