Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated May 19, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bin Laden

Girard, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 22, 2007
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Because they have chosen names from their native land. Blacks are not Johnson, Williams, or Jones by nature, those are names of the kidnappers of their ancestors. Since you're so uneducated try this: Your pale skinned ancestors had the opportunity to have an all white America, just conquer the Indians and live in peace. Instead they were too lazy or unskilled to farm their stolen land so they dragged Africans here kicking & screaming and forced free labor out of them. Now whites are paying for it because you have to live among us and watch us surpass you in areas of athletic skills, intelligence and common sense. Also grit your teeth as your women choose us over you. Stop attempting to put Blacks down because any objectionable trait you find in a Black person I can point out that same trait in twice as many whites. If whites were indeed so great none of you would be on drugs, unempoyed or in jail. While you're on line google "genetic drift" you will learn that many years from now white flesh will become extinct along with the Dinosaur. We're busy breeding your type out of existence! Would'nt it be horrible if we decided to take the last of your kind and enslave you?
joe

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 26, 2007
 
Do you really think that blacks could run this country? your comments above show why we never need to have a COLORED president.
Jill Daminger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 30, 2007
 
Stupid is as stupid does. Bubba you ain't never had a black women change your luck
Dimotas

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 1, 2007
 
Bin Laden - the name says it all. Ignorant, goofy, moronic, idiotic, foolish, of obviously low intelligence, and of course black. Poor deluded, benighted member of the dusky tribes! No one cares how high you quadrumanous semi-humans can jump, or how fast you can run (unless the Klan be chasin' you with a noose)or how many of your own kind you can kill, it's just amusing to watch you fools acting in your typically juvenile fashion. Black = Goofball.
nobel703

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 9, 2007
 
I don't know who is more intelligent. we are all decendent from the same creature. Our genes are the same, only the out side is different and it is due to physical invronmental effect. If human think this way the whole world would be better and morempeacefull
Take a gander at this

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 1, 2008
 
joe wrote:
Do you really think that blacks could run this country? your comments above show why we never need to have a COLORED president.
nOTHING TO DO WITH RACE BUT WHAT IS ON THIS LINK

Kimberley Domalaog

Archbold, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 2, 2008
 
Could anyone sound more fraking racist. this country is built on different races and immigrants. Most of our families came to america because of the terrible circumstances that our native countries have set before us. It makes me sick to see things like this our country is a melting pot and if you dont like move someplace else. Intelligence has nothing to do with the color of your skin. I dont think that anyone can actually honestly say that the people who are runing this country are doing a good job
ivan

Hudson, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 5, 2010
 
Blacks are just an overall sorry race. Now there are some damn good blacks but overall they are sorry. Lazy, they will breed like rabbits and with anyone. The men sure don't like staying with a black woman or even want their numerous kids. They have no self pride or self respect. The kids are a bunch of bums and druggies. They are looking for a handout and intellectually inferior. After all, look who they helped get in the white house. Not a one of them could survive back in Africa and they should count their blessings their ancestors were slaves.
Chuck

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 21, 2010
 
ivan wrote:
Blacks are just an overall sorry race. Now there are some damn good blacks but overall they are sorry. Lazy, they will breed like rabbits and with anyone. The men sure don't like staying with a black woman or even want their numerous kids. They have no self pride or self respect. The kids are a bunch of bums and druggies. They are looking for a handout and intellectually inferior. After all, look who they helped get in the white house. Not a one of them could survive back in Africa and they should count their blessings their ancestors were slaves.
Are you really that stupid?
joelc

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 31, 2010
 
ivan wrote:
Blacks are just an overall sorry race. Now there are some damn good blacks but overall they are sorry. Lazy, they will breed like rabbits and with anyone. The men sure don't like staying with a black woman or even want their numerous kids. They have no self pride or self respect. The kids are a bunch of bums and druggies. They are looking for a handout and intellectually inferior. After all, look who they helped get in the white house. Not a one of them could survive back in Africa and they should count their blessings their ancestors were slaves.
A majority of whites voted Obama into the White House.
STARR_55104

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 11, 2010
 
Well I think facts do not lie.Let me say I'm not a racist I'm a realist. I do not want to kill blacks or treat them with harshness. I just know they are difference from other races. If you look at http://en.video.canoe.tv/archive/source/vbstv... it shows you what blacks do on their own. The only way they survive is with help. They (blacks) survive in the UK and The USA and many other white run countries and other countries with the help of other races.
Cyv34

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 16, 2011
 
joe wrote:
Do you really think that blacks could run this country? your comments above show why we never need to have a COLORED president.
Bet you feel dumb lmao
Cyv34

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 16, 2011
 
I am so embarrassed by most of you. To say I even grew up in this town living amongst such ignorance and hate is just sickening. As I have returned from Africa, a black American female(I survived) I am proud to say I served, promoted peace and friendship. To talk about a whole race the way that some of you have is proof that our country has too much time on our hands. Go experience the world.
oldsouth

Saucier, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 13, 2012
 
Well if you ever doubt that the black race is inferior, all you need to do is come and live here in Mississippi and you will see what you have obviously missed living in an area that does not have the population of blacks that we have in our state. Once you have the chance to really observe them in their natural habitat you will be discusted by most of the blacks you encounter. I am born and raised here and we can manage to get along but I would not ever want to socialize and hang out with most black people. It is mostly a cultural difference and a past for them that will never allow them to progress because they are to bitter to move on. Blacks always want to blame the white man, however they are given so much opportunity and most don't take whats offered execept the welfare. So I don't feel sorry for them as a race. I am tired of having slavery crammed down my throat. They enjoy living in the past, which prohibits them from success.
jd customer

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 15, 2012
 
Bin Laden wrote:
Because they have chosen names from their native land. Blacks are not Johnson, Williams, or Jones by nature, those are names of the kidnappers of their ancestors. Since you're so uneducated try this: Your pale skinned ancestors had the opportunity to have an all white America, just conquer the Indians and live in peace. Instead they were too lazy or unskilled to farm their stolen land so they dragged Africans here kicking & screaming and forced free labor out of them. Now whites are paying for it because you have to live among us and watch us surpass you in areas of athletic skills, intelligence and common sense. Also grit your teeth as your women choose us over you. Stop attempting to put Blacks down because any objectionable trait you find in a Black person I can point out that same trait in twice as many whites. If whites were indeed so great none of you would be on drugs, unempoyed or in jail. While you're on line google "genetic drift" you will learn that many years from now white flesh will become extinct along with the Dinosaur. We're busy breeding your type out of existence! Would'nt it be horrible if we decided to take the last of your kind and enslave you?
you are right, why would an african take a name of a slaver, but then why would an african take the religion of a slaver? now if you take a so called african name then shouldn't you be able to speak the language? I am african american & have no problem with an american name since i will probably never go back to the 'mother land' i also have no relatives in africa that i know of & no desire to find out.
Grank

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 22, 2012
 
Because they're stupid. Hope this helps.
Icetower

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 6, 2013
 
Sadly, they are still a backward sub culture by and large with outlandishly high rates of unwed mothers, crime, ignorance and STDs. I try to avoid any contact with them as long as they support the freeloading democrat party.
Steve

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 13, 2013
 
Bin Laden wrote:
Because they have chosen names from their native land. Blacks are not Johnson, Williams, or Jones by nature, those are names of the kidnappers of their ancestors. Since you're so uneducated try this: Your pale skinned ancestors had the opportunity to have an all white America, just conquer the Indians and live in peace. Instead they were too lazy or unskilled to farm their stolen land so they dragged Africans here kicking & screaming and forced free labor out of them. Now whites are paying for it because you have to live among us and watch us surpass you in areas of athletic skills, intelligence and common sense. Also grit your teeth as your women choose us over you. Stop attempting to put Blacks down because any objectionable trait you find in a Black person I can point out that same trait in twice as many whites. If whites were indeed so great none of you would be on drugs, unempoyed or in jail. While you're on line google "genetic drift" you will learn that many years from now white flesh will become extinct along with the Dinosaur. We're busy breeding your type out of existence! Would'nt it be horrible if we decided to take the last of your kind and enslave you?
Sorry dude, no "Killa Soulja" in African history, no one calls another a "Niggle", there are no names like Deandrea, Elfantisha, no one showing that they are homosexually curious with the pants around the knees, get a grip. I was born and raised in West Africa, and your 'ancestors' sold each other all the time, for eons.
dmz

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 11, 2013
 
Bin Laden wrote:
Because they have chosen names from their native land. Blacks are not Johnson, Williams, or Jones by nature, those are names of the kidnappers of their ancestors. Since you're so uneducated try this: Your pale skinned ancestors had the opportunity to have an all white America, just conquer the Indians and live in peace. Instead they were too lazy or unskilled to farm their stolen land so they dragged Africans here kicking & screaming and forced free labor out of them. Now whites are paying for it because you have to live among us and watch us surpass you in areas of athletic skills, intelligence and common sense. Also grit your teeth as your women choose us over you. Stop attempting to put Blacks down because any objectionable trait you find in a Black person I can point out that same trait in twice as many whites. If whites were indeed so great none of you would be on drugs, unempoyed or in jail. While you're on line google "genetic drift" you will learn that many years from now white flesh will become extinct along with the Dinosaur. We're busy breeding your type out of existence! Would'nt it be horrible if we decided to take the last of your kind and enslave you?
Are you dense? I know this was a long time ago but holy crap I had to say something. you're being a total idiot and a hypocrite at the same time and you're just as racist as you claim pretty much every white person to be you freakin git. Your type of blacks give other blacks (the decent ones) a bad name in society because of your stupid bigotry and lies. You know why we had slaves? Because you refused to defend yourself because of your retarded tribes at the time fighting and feuding over who killed a freakin zebra on a hunt instead of banding together and helping eachother and fighting back. As for the white people today we aren't paying for shit because we didn't do a single thing wrong to you. Oh and by the way look at inner cities and ghettos, you are most certainly NOT surpassing ANY race EVER. I also know for a fact that 85% of white women would choose a white male over a black male look it up if you have the intelligence that you claim to aquire. The rate of uninployment for blacks is also WAAAAYYY higher than whites once again look it up im not sending to you a specific website because I want to allow you to use your brain to research it...
Oh and to stay on topic yes black people names are retarded most of the time, I know of a woman who named her child L'a and she said that it's pronounced La-dash-a "because the dash don't be silent" explain that crap, or explain the stupidity of naming a child Airwrecka instead of just Erica for christ sake, you try to be eccentric with everything because you're afraid that you're race is going to simply pass out of existence.(Which it's not, stupid people will always breed with other stupid people)...
you are a failure

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 8, 2014
 
Bin Laden wrote:
Because they have chosen names from their native land. Blacks are not Johnson, Williams, or Jones by nature, those are names of the kidnappers of their ancestors. Since you're so uneducated try this: Your pale skinned ancestors had the opportunity to have an all white America, just conquer the Indians and live in peace. Instead they were too lazy or unskilled to farm their stolen land so they dragged Africans here kicking & screaming and forced free labor out of them. Now whites are paying for it because you have to live among us and watch us surpass you in areas of athletic skills, intelligence and common sense. Also grit your teeth as your women choose us over you. Stop attempting to put Blacks down because any objectionable trait you find in a Black person I can point out that same trait in twice as many whites. If whites were indeed so great none of you would be on drugs, unempoyed or in jail. While you're on line google "genetic drift" you will learn that many years from now white flesh will become extinct along with the Dinosaur. We're busy breeding your type out of existence! Would'nt it be horrible if we decided to take the last of your kind and enslave you?
Lol surpassing us in intelligence. Half of all negros drop out of highschool. Now get off your ass, stop stealing from the government with your wic or whatever the fuck my people pay taxes for you to have and go get a college degree. Because I graduated from highschool and college and graduate college and I am richer than all your entire ghetto combined. Have a good day.(Loser):-D. How about you stop keeping a grudge. Jews were enslaved with hitler and your Egyptians. We enslaved our own people and you do not see them complaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wauseon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 30,430
don kaiser Mon keiser 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Plane loses power, lands on its top Jul '14 nope 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 231
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178

Search the Wauseon Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Wauseon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wauseon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wauseon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wauseon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••