Man accused of faking heart attacks t...

Man accused of faking heart attacks to avoid bills

There are 16 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jul 6, 2008, titled Man accused of faking heart attacks to avoid bills. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A 52-year-old Milwaukee-area man has been accused of faking heart attacks to avoid paying restaurant bills and cab fares.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Really

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Jul 6, 2008
lisa wrote:
WAS this guy black?
Why do you care? You know it's your father and you want to bail him out of jail.
Debra LaFave

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Jul 6, 2008
My hero!
DOCTA

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Jul 6, 2008
brockton lockwood wrote:
the court hoze.......... julia luyster, donna ballman, rhonda hollander , michelle hamaway and toni horki got away with their ruse.......... ex-judge jay spechler covered up for them....... chief thief DALE ROSS covered for the lawyer/thieves.
WHO ARE THESE LAWYERS THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO, what dID THEY DO WRONG AND PLEASE SPELL THEIR NAMES CORRECTLY!

“Smarter than the average assho”

Since: Nov 07

Olean, NY

#8 Jul 6, 2008
he ought to get off free. even if it wasnt a heart attack he certainly got a crappattack eating at Applebees.

“MANGLER”

Since: Dec 06

Atlanta, GA / Seattle, WA

#9 Jul 6, 2008
The waiter should have said "give me your credit card before I call an ambulance"
No Ca Ca

Boca Raton, FL

#11 Jul 7, 2008
Got to love these idiots and we all pay for it
mary

Hialeah, FL

#12 Jul 7, 2008
Two ambulance rides to the hospital??

I wonder how much that cost taxpayers?
Reasonable

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Jul 7, 2008
Applebees...$23.00 Cab fare...$20.00 Fines...$10,0000.00
Nine months in prison....PRICELESS!

“MANGLER”

Since: Dec 06

Atlanta, GA / Seattle, WA

#15 Jul 7, 2008
This is why the City/County or private ambulance company charges people $300-$800 for the ride (at least that's how it seems to work in SoFla). I guess he didn't think about that either.
mary wrote:
Two ambulance rides to the hospital??
I wonder how much that cost taxpayers?
erhard milch

Clearwater, FL

#16 Aug 14, 2008
brockton lockwood wrote:
the court hoze.......... julia luyster, donna ballman, rhonda hollander , michelle hamaway and toni horki got away with their ruse.......... ex-judge jay spechler covered up for them....... chief thief DALE ROSS covered for the lawyer/thieves.
.......... true.... THE BAR grooms corrupt lawyers....... but donna ballman and michael hamaway are the worst traitors the nation has produced.

Judged:

17

16

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hobo rogow

Clearwater, FL

#17 Aug 27, 2008
DOCTA wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO ARE THESE LAWYERS THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO, what dID THEY DO WRONG AND PLEASE SPELL THEIR NAMES CORRECTLY!
.......... mikhael hamaway and drekpus spechler and anthony horky and junebug lyster.

Judged:

14

13

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ALLON TAL et al

Bradenton, FL

#19 Aug 27, 2009
Rabbis LEVY IZHAK ROSENBAUM , Raphan Mombach , Cipel Hamaway , Bugsy Seltzer , Meir Klifi , Meir Kahane , Meir Cheney , Moshe Tamir , Grace Chung Becker , AVI DICHTER , Bugsy Horky , Schmuel Zakai and Jay Spechler claim to have planted hundreds of trees in Israel ...... for tax writeoffs ......... instead the ultra - orthodox set up a museum of the KOSHER NOSTRA ...... honoring BUSH / CHENEY and JOHN HARKNESS for turning the USA into a client state of ISRAEL .
DONALD BOSTROM

Bradenton, FL

#20 Sep 17, 2009
RABBI ZEMEL LUYSTER wrote:
THE HOBOKEN 44 ...... refers to the arrests of many lawyers and rabbis doing in NEW JERSEY and NY ..... what they do in south florda under THE BAR self - regulation scheme .
.......... Zionists are giving real jews a bad name ......... jewish is a legitimate religion .......... zionism and judeo - fascism are racist theocratic CULTS ........ ISRAEL is not a legitimate state because it was founded on bribes from BERNARD BARUCH , Sid Korshak and the kosher nostra to HARRY TRUMAN and the corrupt congress .......... RABBIS LEVY IZHAK ROSENBAUM and Jay Spechler are notorious thieves .
Idea Man

Eden Prairie, MN

#21 Sep 24, 2009
Great idea. Too bad it didn't work this time. Try, try again.
Murdoch Zionism

Tampa, FL

#23 Jul 21, 2011
DONALD BOSTROM wrote:
<quoted text>.......... Zionists are giving real jews a bad name ......... jewish is a legitimate religion .......... zionism and judeo - fascism are racist theocratic CULTS ........ ISRAEL is not a legitimate state because it was founded on bribes from BERNARD BARUCH , Sid Korshak and the kosher nostra to HARRY TRUMAN and the corrupt congress .......... RABBIS LEVY IZHAK ROSENBAUM and Jay Spechler are notorious thieves .
...... rupert murdoch , James Murdoch , Wolf Blitzer , Larry Kudlow and the ZIONIST POD PEOPLE of the zionist media are in charge of selling the USA on the value of subsidizing Israeli Imperialism and Judas Facism .
STERN GANG - JDL

Moorestown, NJ

#24 Sep 14, 2013
Murdoch Zionism wrote:
<quoted text>...... rupert murdoch , James Murdoch , Wolf Blitzer , Larry Kudlow and the ZIONIST POD PEOPLE of the zionist media are in charge of selling the USA on the value of subsidizing Israeli Imperialism and Judas Facism .
..........Wolf Blitzer , Pam Geller , Robert Spencer , Robert Gaffney , Jack Teitel , Mark Ciavarella , Gerald Garson , Mike Raphan and the zio-imperialist thought police of the FUSION CENTERS and Koch Bros INFRAGARD hate the USA and sold out for a few shekels , to AIPAC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waukesha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Wed will 2,235
News Prospect Hill Elementary could be razed (Feb '10) Apr 27 terrilynn 5
The Olkwitz Family (Jan '06) Apr 14 Lenora 110
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Paul Ryan says he's keeping options open for 2016 (Feb '14) Mar '16 Carly Cruz Walker NO 2
Ted Cruz Sex Scandal Confirmed by Washington Times Mar '16 so you know 1
News Milwaukee Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Wome... Mar '16 Jill Ann 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waukesha Mortgages