Wisconsin 'deadlock' now a big lead f...

Wisconsin 'deadlock' now a big lead for Prosser

There are 146 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 7, 2011, titled Wisconsin 'deadlock' now a big lead for Prosser. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A conservative incumbent surged to a commanding lead in Wisconsin's hotly contested Supreme Court election Thursday, after a predominantly GOP county's clerk announced she had incorrectly entered vote totals in the race seen as a referendum on Republican Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Freedom Lover

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 7, 2011
crooked election officials should not deter the will of the people...
this is an outrage

Since: Apr 08

Osceola, WI

#2 Apr 8, 2011
Freedom Lover wrote:
this is an outrage
Didn't hear your outrage when Frankenstein "won" the recount.

Stuff happens and I am sure an audit will be don't to ensure those votes were correct.
sle

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2011
too bad libtards, you tried to hide 14,000 votes but it didn't work! the union thugs must be going nuts this morning. go back to where you came from you scum!
concerned

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Apr 8, 2011
Freedom Lover wrote:
this is an outrage
Outrage? If this was voter fraud ( Franken) I would agree with you. The results will be audited.
Paulski

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Apr 8, 2011
Freedom Lover wrote:
this is an outrage
You seen to love freedom, but evidently only certain votes should be counted. That is a good sign for our republic to say the least.

I am sure you had similar outrage with votes apppeared out of thin air for the carpetbagger Al Franken....and the MN court refused to look at any issues including the Felons for Franken voting bloc...
drunkoncouch

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Apr 8, 2011
It appears the Scott Walker opposition is not as prevalent as some had hoped.
Dee-fence

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2011
Thank Goodness Joanne won this is a defeat for Walker.
Dave

Plymouth, MN

#8 Apr 8, 2011
Watch her victory speech here:
hilarious!
jeffo

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2011
It is good to see the public union goons
get kicked DOWN!!!
This is a big win for Wisconsin tax PAYERS!!!
Bigger than the SUPER BOWL!!!
Joe Merlot

Cottage Grove, MN

#10 Apr 8, 2011
OK, first of all Freedom Lover is being sarcastic folks. He/she is a conservative.

I absolutely this election, what a riot. The libs wanted this one so bad as a claim to legitimacy and a rally point that they could taste it. Guess what folks, despite your efforts to incite demonstrations and create outrage by doing everything you could to delay (going awol), using the press to create outrage and a false characterization of public opposition, you are still in conflict with the majority of the public in both your own state and at a national level on collective bargaining. Your games are over and your policy is going to have to stand on it's own and guess what? It never would in the past and it still won't now.

I don't even think this was a state wide election and if it wasn't that's really telling as it included the two most liberal strong holds in Milwaukee and Madison.

Unions and supporters, consider this your second notice. Trains a coming.

TNR

Since: Apr 08

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Apr 8, 2011
Well it looks like the Referendum on Walker is in. It appears the people of Wisconsin are backing his actions.

Maybe, just maybe the Democrats and unions should look at this as precursor to what the results of the Senator recall is going to be.
Paulski

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Apr 8, 2011
I hate to agree with what the Red Star said yesterday, but this looks like a mandate from the people if I ever say one, they are correct
Dingus Magee

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Apr 8, 2011
Everyone be gracious now and let the union babies have a nice cry, before you start kicking them like a tin can.
Are you kidding

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Apr 8, 2011
drunkoncouch wrote:
It appears the Scott Walker opposition is not as prevalent as some had hoped.
I sorry conservatives, but who are you kidding? This was a JUDICIAL election with an INCUMBENT running for reelection. Under normal circumstances, this would swing 90-10. You're staring at 50-50. To claim that this means that the 'majority of residents' support Walker is quite a stretch - But keep dreaming.
The recall votes will prove far more indicative of the people's thoughts..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sourpuss

Kewaunee, WI

#15 Apr 8, 2011
I'm glad to see she might lose, after bragging she won prematurely. Imagine if she was a HANGING JUDGE? Oh, so sorry for the misjudgment...here is your HEAD BACK.
Baconator

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Apr 8, 2011
Are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I sorry conservatives, but who are you kidding? This was a JUDICIAL election with an INCUMBENT running for reelection. Under normal circumstances, this would swing 90-10. You're staring at 50-50. To claim that this means that the 'majority of residents' support Walker is quite a stretch - But keep dreaming.
The Unions and national liberal groups poured tremendous resources into this race. The fact they couldn't win it is very telling..... The conservatives were much less organized and still won. Wait until a "real" election... Running away to another state really hurt them. I might have even supported the dems on this one, but not after that pathetic display. Its an affront to the democratic process.
Duh

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Apr 8, 2011
hah!Hah! foolish libs.
mark

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Apr 8, 2011
jeffo wrote:
It is good to see the public union goons
get kicked DOWN!!!
This is a big win for Wisconsin tax PAYERS!!!
Bigger than the SUPER BOWL!!!
This thread is turning into another joke.The tea baggers are gloating about a victory over the Wis libs.The fact is, no matter if they are lib,bagger, or wing-nut,they will always be a bunch of cheese heads,and their football team will always wear Girl Scout colors.

Since: Jun 09

Lincoln, NE

#19 Apr 8, 2011
This is why they do certifying of results. This allows for at least the numbers to match. A whole county missing results would be caught at this point.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20 Apr 8, 2011
Are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Feingold's defeat.. told you nothing. The people voting the Democrats out.. told you nothing. The people standing by Walker and Prosser.. told you nothing. If anyone is dreaming.. it's you and the rest of the liberals and unions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waukesha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walker faces immigration protesters during Iowa... Jul 20 wild child 1
Review: Aamco Transmissions Jul 10 sandra bryant 1
New Berlin Music Selection (Aug '12) Jul 8 Musikologist 13
News Adorable 15-year-old dog takes Internet by storm Jun '15 Parden Pard 8
Review: Alan Lenske Jun '15 Bil Doh 1
Lauren at pizza hut Jun '15 Truck driver 1
News Waukesha School District vouches for a financia... Jun '15 3snugglebunnies 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waukesha Mortgages