Owners of dead dog found in Iowa trash bin located

Authorities say they've found the owners of a dead Chihuahua tossed in a trash bin behind a business in the Des Moines suburb of Grimes. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
i think

Saint Paul, MN

#42 Jan 14, 2010
Bowser says i think you wrote:
<quoted text> are a complete waste of a human. if only your siblings would chuck your carcass into a dumpster when your time comes. woof....
amazed that i offended anyone with what i said!
so according to you, a living human with a differing opinion than yours, is more "waste" than a dead dog carcass???

you, bowser, are the reason the world is as insane as it is!

btw - beastiality is a very unclean & unhealthy act. i feel sorry for your pets & hope you use condoms!!!
REALLY slow news day

Saint Paul, MN

#43 Jan 14, 2010
Not Surprised wrote:
While I agree that there are a lot more important things going on in the world that need our attention, I also think making sure this was not a crime is important...

it's how that dog died. Better to spend a little money now to be sure we don't end up spending thousands later prosecuting a person/persons that have graduated to human vicims
Let the PETA folks do an autopsy if they want, frankly I think this is a waste of taxpayer dollars.
here we go

Saint Paul, MN

#44 Jan 14, 2010
How many dead dogs do you THINK are disposed of in a trash dumpster? What exactly do you think happens to dead dog carcasses?

This may be quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read....
Casey Kasem

Des Moines, IA

#45 Jan 14, 2010
For cripes sakes!! A stupid g-damm dog dies, and the owner has to throw its carcass in a dumpster because the ground is frozen rock hard! That's it! End on NON story! Good Gawd! Iowa really does stand for Idiots Out Walking Around.
CzarInMpls

Forest Lake, MN

#47 Jan 14, 2010
There are millions of people out of work. Does one dead Taco Bell chalupa dog really matter? Dead is dead. I'm sure the dog don't mind.
MN Observer

Chandler, AZ

#48 Jan 14, 2010
fred2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just refuse to believe a cat was glued to a highway -- much less I-90, in the winter time. Anyone who has used superglue knows the "parts" have to be held together for at least a minute in 60 degree temps.
That being said, I got my own problems, and worrying about a dog found in a dumpster, dead or alive, is no concern of mine. I have friends that have dogs and cats, but to elevate an animals worth over the life of a human, it's not in me.
Who said it was superglue?
Mrs R

Minneapolis, MN

#49 Jan 14, 2010
So what. Why aren't the comments enabled for the murdering sammies?
Javier

United States

#50 Jan 14, 2010
What the wrote:
Why is this news. People in Haiti need food and shelter.
Then what the hell are you doing reading this story?!! Get on a plane to Haiti and bring some water you f'ing idiot!!! Why are you wasting your time reading THIS story when the people in Haiti need water? F'ing idiot!!!!

Seriously, you are THAT stupid to make a comment like that and NOT be aware of your own hypocrisy?!! Unbeleiveable. You are the same person who comments on articles that are not interesting to you by writing "who cares", aren't you? Moron.
P T Bull

Minneapolis, MN

#51 Jan 15, 2010
MN Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it was superglue?

I was wondering about gorilla glue...
red hawk

Whitesburg, KY

#52 Jan 24, 2010
You know I think it is horrible that there are 49 post to this article and only 2 on the article of a waukee man arrested for trying to lure a minor for sex. Those 2 post are mine. What is wrong with this picture? Don't you people care that a sick individual is out there trying to get your children? Why isn't anyone voicing their opinions on that?
Dogs should go to heaven

Collierville, TN

#53 Dec 10, 2012
i think wrote:
a DOG CARCASS disposed of......oh how utterly terrible!!! where was the funeral service & expensive burial plot for this dignified being (which spends most its time licking its own waste portals)???
at least $10,000 should be awarded to investigate this hienous act!!!
It is a stupid dog, who cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Nov 24 WHY WAIT 162
drugs and stuff Nov 8 jdubs31 1
Boys soccer results (Apr '07) Oct '14 Cb3a 6
The Son of God Oct '14 Son of God 1
Anyone remember 5th St Fountain?? Oct '14 Dg_buzzbomb 1
Michele Proust, aka Michele Fournier, aka Miche... Oct '14 Dg_buzzbomb 1
Winter storm: What you need to know now Sep '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Waukee Dating
Find my Match

Waukee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Waukee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Waukee