RAIN DELAY: Several communities postp...

RAIN DELAY: Several communities postpone 4th of July celebrations b...

There are 1 comment on the WHOtv story from Jul 4, 2010, titled RAIN DELAY: Several communities postpone 4th of July celebrations b.... In it, WHOtv reports that:

Due to rain throughout the metro, several communities have postponed 4th of July celebrations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHOtv.

COW PIE or cow dung

Des Moines, IA

#1 Jul 4, 2010
I AM TOTALLY MAD AT THE WORLD RIGHT NOW !!!
It has been a total havoc weekend for me as everything has been postponed.
I can not believe because of the high water, all events had to come to a screaching halt.
It did not even rain over the weekend, but they had to postpone everything only to HIGH WATER, and the river held every drop of it.
NOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT B.S.??
I am about to file bankruptcy (-$267.000,00) and get the hell completely out of this screwed-up town.
I hope everyone else had a half-way nice 4th, and I need to find me another beer.
SO LONG EVERYBODY !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waukee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your 2 Cents' Worth Submit brief anonymous comm... (Jul '09) Feb 16 tom winn 187
News Proposed transgender bathroom bill invokes heat... Feb 13 C Kersey 3
Adulterer Bill W. Davis of Urbandale (Mar '17) Jan '18 Boo Hooey 6
News Ex-preschool teacher drunk at sentencing, court... Sep '17 VP Mullah Elect P... 3
Anyone know JEFFREY RICH Scam around the DES MO... (Apr '09) Jul '17 Anon 12
News Tama Mayor Zimmerman to resign post- Council me... (Jun '17) Jun '17 guest 1
austin (Nov '15) Nov '15 austin 1

Waukee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waukee Mortgages