Wauconda family denies pot charges

Wauconda family denies pot charges

There are 8 comments on the Daily Herald story from Nov 4, 2010, titled Wauconda family denies pot charges. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

Three members of a Wauconda family charged with possession of a large quantity of marijuana pleaded not guilty Thursday in Lake County Circuit Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

boy scout

United States

#1 Nov 11, 2010
wow can belive this can happen ..hope they where drug tested and the kids are ok
K C V

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2010
I think this is bull shit. They don't have a case.
boss

Wauconda, IL

#3 Mar 15, 2013
I think there whole family are scumbags and need to off themselvs.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#4 Mar 16, 2013
How come there's no mentions of plants growing in the yard ?
Everyone in here keeps telling me its a weed and that they are growing it instead of buying it from a dealer.
Yet there is never a story about anyone growing their own.
Even the dealers like this guy doesn't even have plants.
Truth is it comes across the boarder from Mexico.
And if you think weed is harmless go ask the people living near the boarders of Az and Texas how harmless it is.
This whole family needs serious jail time.
BTW if its so harmless why did this family need so many LOADED guns in the house ?
clueless

Antioch, IL

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
Everyone in here keeps telling me its a weed and that they are growing it instead of buying it from a dealer.
And if you think weed is harmless go ask the people living near the boarders of Az and Texas how harmless it is.
BTW if its so harmless why did this family need so many LOADED guns in the house ?
Because they were DEALERS! All dumbshi$#S must die!
clueless

Antioch, IL

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Even the less than intelligent know that you can grow your own in little pots in your house for your own consumption. Only idiots cant figure that out
fox laker

Fox Lake, IL

#7 Mar 16, 2013
clueless wrote:
Even the less than intelligent know that you can grow your own in little pots in your house for your own consumption. Only idiots cant figure that out
or 10 5gallon pots under my house :D lol. look at the names of those involved of course it was mexican dealers probably. seriously no smart cannabis smoker touches that nasty stuff. its harder to get anyhow. i can get medical grade stuff hospitals use in a matter of clicks. some people are nuts. dont you guys have house plants? its not hard lol.
fox laker

Fox Lake, IL

#8 Mar 16, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
who grows plants in there yard?? this guy and his family are dealers you are correct. different from users. this weed probably did come from across the BORDER , for more mexicans or highschool kids to smoke. nobody smokes this crap anymore. good cannabis is easy to grow or get from a supplier. this family does need to be put in jail for dealing cannabis. anyone who deals should be jailed. users not the same. this family needed guns cuz they were scared. i havent a gun anywhere in sight. come on over lol. btw if its so harmful wouldnt you think hospitals wouldnt use it on patients with the most debilitating disease to exist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wauconda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sun City sees spike in use of golf carts on str... (Aug '08) Tue DEL WEBBER 10
News 5 charged in rape of teen (Oct '08) Mon Frank Longdong 59
Just thinkin Jun 25 Mustache 1
Barbwire Grill (Jul '15) Jun 23 youknowwhoiam 14
Poll Red light cameras at Rt. 12 & Rt. 134- Safety o... (Jan '11) Jun 19 JustPassingThrough 22
News Judge gives transgender students voice in Chica... Jun 17 TerriB1 1
Old Shoppers Orld store Jun 13 Ben Derover 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wauconda Mortgages