DEADBEAT DAD ALERT AND RACISM the crowls

DEADBEAT DAD ALERT AND RACISM the crowls

Posted in the Wauchula Forum

jay

New Port Richey, FL

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Erastious Phillip Crowl of Highlands lake rd is a deadbeat dad, who hasn't paid child support in years. And changes his phone around xmas time so he doesn't have to buy his son toys! He lied about being married, and callng his wife's phone(Redelle) calls me a cracker bitch and calls my son a half - breed bastard, and get this she claims to be a Christian . lol . wat a hypocrite. I was lied to and told this man was single. I just hipe anyone who knows this pair is cautious cause they are evil people. "cowboy " is his nick name. Don't trust them.
cube

Little Valley, NY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
jay wrote:
Erastious Phillip Crowl of Highlands lake rd is a deadbeat dad, who hasn't paid child support in years. And changes his phone around xmas time so he doesn't have to buy his son toys! He lied about being married, and callng his wife's phone(Redelle) calls me a cracker bitch and calls my son a half - breed bastard, and get this she claims to be a Christian . lol . wat a hypocrite. I was lied to and told this man was single. I just hipe anyone who knows this pair is cautious cause they arcaree evil people. "cowboy " is his nick name. Don't trust them.
I no longer trust anyone who tells me they are a Christian. I had dealings with a woman who "claimed" to be a Christian. Talked a good talk about faith and love and what not. She was my handicapped relative's caretaker and I trusted her with his life. Turns out she was abusing him and taking his money! This Christianity thing was just a mask hiding the monster beneath!! Just for record's sake, he is no longer in her care and the courts are dealing with her.
Quan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Jun 8, 2016
cube wrote:
<quoted text>I no longer trust anyone who tells me they are a Christian. I had dealings with a woman who "claimed" to be a Christian. Talked a good talk about faith and love and what not. She was my handicapped relative's caretaker and I trusted her with his life. Turns out she was abusing him and taking his money! This Christianity thing was just a mask hiding the monster beneath!! Just for record's sake, he is no longer in her care and the courts are dealing with her.
Well this is my father ,I haven't heard from him since I was about 6 or 7 years old ,I know little about him and don't even remember what he looks like My name is Quan Phillip Crowl and I was born in Highlands County ,Florida,My Mother's name is Rose Ann Thompson
I would like to know more of this half brother of mine&#128514;&#128514;
Quan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Jun 8, 2016
jay wrote:
Erastious Phillip Crowl of Highlands lake rd is a deadbeat dad, who hasn't paid child support in years. And changes his phone around xmas time so he doesn't have to buy his son toys! He lied about being married, and callng his wife's phone(Redelle) calls me a cracker bitch and calls my son a half - breed bastard, and get this she claims to be a Christian . lol . wat a hypocrite. I was lied to and told this man was single. I just hipe anyone who knows this pair is cautious cause they are evil people. "cowboy " is his nick name. Don't trust them.
Well this is my father ,I haven't heard from him since I was about 6 or 7 years old ,I know little about him and don't even remember what he looks like My name is Quan Phillip Crowl and I was born in Highlands County ,Florida,My Mother's name is Rose Ann Thompson
I would like to know more of this half brother of mine
jaimiemay

Dade City, FL

#5 Sep 9, 2016
Quan wrote:
<quoted text>
quan, yes cowboy had told me about you and i have tried to track you down on facebook. if you see this please get in contact with me via face book look up kyland leclaire (crowl) of dade city . would love to hear from you

I would like to know more of this half brother of mine
hi would love to hear fom you. look us up on facebook kyland leclaire (crowl)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wauchula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crime 20 mins ago 1:48 p.m.Boy fighting for lif... Nov 14 Nellie 1
pj sutton (Feb '17) Jul '17 Pedo judges 2
Miller family (Sep '10) Jul '17 anonymous 5
Murder Article Jun '17 Dougs Friend 2
Lake Placid Crime (Mar '15) Jun '17 Bass 3
Zolfo Springs Music Thread (Oct '16) Apr '17 Musikologist 2
David miller (Apr '17) Apr '17 Polo 1

Wauchula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance