MJ's BFF Bubbles spends Christmas locked away in animal refuge - Indiatalkies.com

Dec 26, 2012 Full story: India Talkies 13

London, Dec mber 26: Three years after Michael Jacksons death from a drug overdose, the Jackson clan has turned its back on the King of Pop's former pet chimp - Bubbles.

Full Story

“Merry Christmas!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Bubbles was born in 1983 at a facility in Texas that bred primates for medical testing and was rescued by MJ as an infant.

Animal testing should be banned.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
This article is an attack on The Jackson family because of their lack of attention given to the lonely and ignored chimpanzee, Bubbles. But that is how those uncaring people really are. They want more and more money and they do not care that Bubbles is neglected and dies of a broken heart, locked up in a cage.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#3 Dec 26, 2012
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
This article is an attack on The Jackson family because of their lack of attention given to the lonely and ignored chimpanzee, Bubbles. But that is how those uncaring people really are. They want more and more money and they do not care that Bubbles is neglected and dies of a broken heart, locked up in a cage.
Bubbles is very happy living with his other chimp companions. He is not lonely and does not miss the Jacksons because he is aware of being a chimp.

It doesn't matter to Bubbles who is footing the bills and the Jacksons are aware that the non profit organization gets donations from everywhere as well as tax exemptions. It's not in dire straights.
Patrick

Bronx, NY

#4 Dec 26, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubbles is very happy living with his other chimp companions. He is not lonely and does not miss the Jacksons because he is aware of being a chimp.
It doesn't matter to Bubbles who is footing the bills and the Jacksons are aware that the non profit organization gets donations from everywhere as well as tax exemptions. It's not in dire straights.
Typical mj floon who thinks they are a mj press agent . Are you a vet ? Are you qualified to access the animals condition ?

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical mj floon who thinks they are a mj press agent . Are you a vet ? Are you qualified to access the animals condition ?
Where have I stated that I am an MJ press agent?

This article has nothing to do with Bubbles' medical status. It's all about that magic word, "ka ching".

The organization is stooping to a new low method for raising revenue. Instead of donation requests, it uses donation demands and public humiliation to attract revenue.

They should be harrassing the medical laboratories that breed these poor creatures.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#6 Dec 27, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubbles is aware of being a chimp.
*laughter*

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Dec 27, 2012
I thought Bubbles thought he was MJ's mini me ??
Patrick

Bronx, NY

#8 Dec 27, 2012
jim - wrote:
I thought Bubbles thought he was MJ's mini me ??
Just like all the kids who dressed like mj

Schenectady, NY

#9 Dec 27, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by the internet photos of Bubbles today and the article that claims that it is not playing with the other chimpanzees, I'd say that Bubbles is pretty sad and lonely. It is cruel that The Jacksons are neglecting him. They have the funds to take care of him for the rest of its life.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#10 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Judging by the internet photos of Bubbles today and the article that claims that it is not playing with the other chimpanzees, I'd say that Bubbles is pretty sad and lonely. It is cruel that The Jacksons are neglecting him. They have the funds to take care of him for the rest of its life.
Your short memory doesn't recollect that MJ died bankrupt.

MJ's estate runs MJ's new found wealth. Instead of publicly humiliating the Jacksons', the organisation should ask the estate for a donation.

Of course it won't because it has been paid well by the media for it's smutty story.

“Merry Christmas!”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 27, 2012
<quoted text>
The article does not state that Bubbles isn't playing with the other chimps and is sad and lonely.

It states, his new home is set in woodland near the Peace River around 200 miles north of Miami, where he lives with 16 orangutans and 31 other chimps.

You have fly feces all over your glasses, clean them as well as your ass.

Schenectady, NY

#12 Dec 27, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Your short memory doesn't recollect that MJ died bankrupt.
MJ's estate runs MJ's new found wealth. Instead of publicly humiliating the Jacksons', the organisation should ask the estate for a donation.
Of course it won't because it has been paid well by the media for it's smutty story.
Michael Jackson still was living large in a $100,000 a month mansion and dumped his old friend, Bubbles to live in a cage with other apes?
Seems to me that he did not care. He used the chimp and abandoned it when it got too old. That is not what most loving pet owners do. I think Michael Joseph Jackson may have abused Bubbles and that is why the chimp bit him. The estate and The Jacksons do not care about Bubbles. Very heartless.

Schenectady, NY

#13 Dec 27, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The article does not state that Bubbles isn't playing with the other chimps and is sad and lonely.
It states, his new home is set in woodland near the Peace River around 200 miles north of Miami, where he lives with 16 orangutans and 31 other chimps.
You have fly feces all over your glasses, clean them as well as your ass.
It was used to living in wealth with Michael Jackson. Why would Bubbles want to be with other apes? He should feel sad and lonely. Your insults go nowhere. Michael Joseph Jackson was known to be mean and cruel to animals. He threw rocks at their tight cages. Who knows what Bubbles had to go through while Michael had him? I wonder if MJ physically,sexually abused the chimp and drugged the poor animal when it was younger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wauchula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Lake Placid, FL (Sep '10) 8 min LpTweakeR 3
Hardee chief deputy dies while working Thanksgi... Nov 29 George DeLoye 2
How did Amber Woods die? (Mar '08) Nov '14 Cheyenne Owens 15
Where's my tax refund? (Mar '12) Oct '14 DrewPenn 3
Lake Placid Retirement? (Jun '14) Jun '14 Sparrow 1
where to get oxycodone in palm beach county? (Jan '14) May '14 HOOD 2
Minority students becoming the majority in county (Sep '13) Apr '14 jun 24
Wauchula Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web