“Clara B Williams Mathis”

Since: Jan 09

Savannah Ga

#1 Jan 25, 2009
I used to live in Wauchula and wondered if anyone has any info on Jeanne Mott,Hope Crews.Susan Kovac,Donna Dickey.These are all maiden names.
sweetness

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Jan 28, 2009
Hi. I think Donna is married to one of the Waters from Ft. Green. They own King Fries (a hamburger joint) in Ft. Green just across the railroad tracks. I have no idea when Susan Kovac is, I know her sister Brenda was in North Florida last I heard. Don't know any of the other people you mentioned. Hope this helps.

Hope Wright

“Clara B Williams Mathis”

Since: Jan 09

Savannah Ga

#3 Jan 28, 2009
sweetness wrote:
Hi. I think Donna is married to one of the Waters from Ft. Green. They own King Fries (a hamburger joint) in Ft. Green just across the railroad tracks. I have no idea when Susan Kovac is, I know her sister Brenda was in North Florida last I heard. Don't know any of the other people you mentioned. Hope this helps.
Hope Wright
Thanks.You mentioned Waters well do you know Debbie Waters and Pam Thomas I think They were from FT Green also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wauchula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cricket Cell Service May 17 Ed Webber 5
New in town May 13 word 2
Avion Palms - 55+ Rv / Mobile community Apr '18 H_Xcellencerealty 1
Zolfo Springs Music Thread (Oct '16) Feb '18 Musikologist 3
Looking for house to rent! Feb '18 Newtoavonpark 1
Lake Placid Crime (Mar '15) Dec '17 Curious about crime 4
Crime in Lake Placid Dec '17 Considering a move 1

Wauchula Jobs

Personal Finance

Wauchula Mortgages