Class of 90

Oak Ridge, MO

#1 Aug 31, 2010
I used to hang out with shawn shapley a long time ago I hear he has got off to virginia or somewhere and charged and foun\d guilty of murder does any one know anything about it ?? If his mom is still alive any thing or way to get intouch with him
Shoalanda

Tuscumbia, AL

#2 Dec 16, 2010
Brandy

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2011
Shoalanda wrote:
http://shoalscrime.blogspot.co m/2009/04/murder-in-lexington- shaun-shapley-story.html
this is his niece...... daughter of his brother ron Terry. Shaun's mom is still alive.... would like to know who you are before I give you very sensitive information....my email is..... [email protected]
Brandy

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2011
Class of 90 wrote:
I used to hang out with shawn shapley a long time ago I hear he has got off to virginia or somewhere and charged and foun\d guilty of murder does any one know anything about it ?? If his mom is still alive any thing or way to get intouch with him
this is his niece....born n raised in wauchula.....I am Ronnie's daughter.....Shaun's mom is still alive. Would. Like to know who u are before I share very sensitive info about my family and there whereabouts. My email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wauchula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men and Dating....Why do they think the way the... (Feb '09) Aug 21 dannycentralfla48 3
News How did Amber Woods die? (Mar '08) Aug 6 Ambers Cousin 16
Lake Placid Crime Jul '15 Caribe704 2
Debate: Marijuana - Lake Placid, FL (Sep '10) May '15 sta 9
News Florida gyrocopter pilot returns to Florida, aw... Apr '15 SpaceBlues 1
News Florida's Solomon's Castle for sale (Mar '06) Feb '15 bbell 18
Todo (Jan '15) Jan '15 Sherry 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wauchula Mortgages