Erie County Fair Queen
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“First AA Erie Co Fair Queen!!”

Since: Apr 09

Erie

#1 Apr 10, 2009
I saw the other post and I want answers, what was said about me and what do you believe needs done. I may not be able to do much but I'll try my hardest to do what I can.

Also My blog is: http://eriecofairqueen08.blogspot.com/

So you can comment there.

thanks, Desiree
black panther

Hartville, OH

#2 Apr 10, 2009
like i said they are a-holes ,there jealous,hey maybe when you are done with them they will rename the park after you

“First AA Erie Co Fair Queen!!”

Since: Apr 09

Erie

#3 Apr 10, 2009
Lol. What's to be jealous of though?
black panther

Hartville, OH

#4 Apr 10, 2009
Erie Co Fair Queen 08 wrote:
all i can say is be strong and dont back down
Bobbie

Meadville, PA

#5 Apr 10, 2009
Don't let them intimidate you. I just hope that something is done with them. Teach board members to start standing up for what's right and not what Skip wants and needs. I hope someone had the minutes that it was said. Or a few board members step up to say yes it was said or hear say will not get anywhere.

If he had his way that fair wouldn't have anything but truck and tractor pulls.
french creeker

Stow, OH

#6 Apr 11, 2009
I will lay it out plain and simple.
They are jealous that there cross eyed over weight kids didn't make the cut.
Madtaxpayer

Erie, PA

#7 Apr 11, 2009
You all should be totally ashamed of calling this child any filthy names, THIS ISNT 1950S WHERE YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR. I hope you all get a visit from the NAACP.
erie rules

Hartville, OH

#8 Apr 11, 2009
Madtaxpayer wrote:
You all should be totally ashamed of calling this child any filthy names, THIS ISNT 1950S WHERE YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR. I hope you all get a visit from the NAACP.
ya know what they say the kkk sticks together,that just shows what kind of people they are,there all racist pigs,and i will never step foot on them grounds as long as that shiiiitttt is going on and they let them keep lying there way out of stuff,oh ya some of your white capes fell out of your 4x4s at your emergency mtg,i seen them when i drove by you losers picking on a lil girl
Madtaxpayer

Erie, PA

#9 Apr 11, 2009
Skip has run that fair into the ground and upset alot of the good people who gave freely to the fair to make it a success, i hope they fry his behind for racisim and get out of there then the good people will all come back and lend there support again. What they did to howard was shameful he has been more than generous for many years , icant blame him for pulling his support from this contaminated fair board.
Mad Taxpayer

United States

#10 Apr 13, 2009
Its a shame that some people on the fair board have been cruel to this very active kind and giving young lady the racist comments that have been spewed all around are the worst thing they could have done to this vey pretty young lady who is representing our county with grace and pride .I hope they get the worst punishment that they can for there degrading comments about this fine young lady.
FAIR BOARD IS A JOKE

Meadville, PA

#11 Apr 13, 2009
Well I must say that if these people that heard them say this about the queen can't stand up to the guilty they are just as bad as them. I am appauled that they let it go this far without saying a word.

They expect someone on here to take care of it by posting it was said. Well without proof nothing will be done about it. They need to step up to the podium and say yes we heard it said. No matter the outcome at end they will be the heroes.
jeff sr

AOL

#12 Apr 13, 2009
Mad Taxpayer wrote:
Its a shame that some people on the fair board have been cruel to this very active kind and giving young lady the racist comments that have been spewed all around are the worst thing they could have done to this vey pretty young lady who is representing our county with grace and pride .I hope they get the worst punishment that they can for there degrading comments about this fine young lady.
Why dont go flush your head down the comode so you can taste the crap you have been writing,stop using our names!you want to say something than use your own name.Your still a coward and seem to blame others,you need to fix your mental disabilities.Please at least she does represent
the county what do you do other than run your mouth and trash it.
all grown up

United States

#13 Apr 13, 2009
you know i honestly don't think the queen cares about all the negativity she actually has risen above the rest of you and ignored this baby BS get over yourselves and let her get on with the real stuff in life this town will be in her past of depressing memories thanks to none other than yourselves you should be proud to be true americans
Mad Taxpayer

United States

#14 Apr 14, 2009
all grown up wrote:
you know i honestly don't think the queen cares about all the negativity she actually has risen above the rest of you and ignored this baby BS get over yourselves and let her get on with the real stuff in life this town will be in her past of depressing memories thanks to none other than yourselves you should be proud to be true americans
Because maybe it is something some of us just heard about and we think it is wrong. And i hope she doesnt let these pieces of crap get her down because she is better than they are.
all grown up

United States

#15 Apr 14, 2009
as far as i can see you people of this so called town that won't let her be are the ones that are making it hard just to let EVERYONE know there are a lot of the n word in wattsburg just look up the definition in the dictionary or online she is for your info black,white and many others heinz 57 they call it just like 99% of the world she just has a prettier tan than us she puts pants on one leg at a time so lay off the poor girl you all are trying so hard to defend {use}
Mad Taxpayer

United States

#16 Apr 16, 2009
WHAT did skip do at the meeting????? Did he back peddle like he always does??????
FAIR IS JOKE

Meadville, PA

#17 Apr 16, 2009
Yeah haven't heard anything about meeting. What happened? I went by little after 8 they was still there. On way back through I honked my horn for Tina.
Mad Taxpayer

United States

#18 Apr 16, 2009
I saw the other post and I want answers, what was said about me and what do you believe needs done. I may not be able to do much but I'll try my hardest to do what I can.
Also My blog is: http://eriecofairqueen08.blogspot.com/
So you can comment there.
thanks, Desiree
There is so much that can be done, call the papaer call naaacp call someone who will defend you and what you beleive in.
Mad must be a joke

AOL

#19 Apr 16, 2009
What you cant get anyone to respond to you so you have to keep reverting back to the same ol thing to see if you can get it going again, come on give it up she did.
Mad Taxpayer

United States

#20 Apr 16, 2009
Mad must be a joke wrote:
What you cant get anyone to respond to you so you have to keep reverting back to the same ol thing to see if you can get it going again, come on give it up she did.
WELL SCUZBAG I HAVE IT ON GOOD ATHOURITY SHE HASNT GIVEN UP, JUST WENT ON TO TE NEXT LEVEL.SO now you racisit scumbags can feel the rath of the heelfires you all created. T he media was made aware if what skip said and also someone complained to the NAAACP On her behalf so think what you scumsucking frogs want but the ball is already in motion .AND WE THE PEOPLE MADE IT HAPPEN . So how do you like the TAXPAYING CITIZENS NOW??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wattsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
please help 18 hr Girard looking 2
Karma's worst food in town (Dec '14) Jun 19 BC fla 5
News Muzzy sent to jail, tagged as Me... (Jul '13) Jun 15 Burn pedophiles 4
Biggest sl*ts in corry? (Jun '15) Jun 7 Mouthyone 7
cell service and internet service at Canadohta ... May '16 lbz10307 1
Whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander (Mar '11) May '16 wattsburg resident 882
News Roundabout vs. signals: Waterford residents wei... (Jan '15) May '16 Mayor 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wattsburg Mortgages