Alphachronobetil ogically

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Wow. All of this just puts me back into the mindframe of high school. So much drama over the past thirty pages I can barely make sense of it all.

I don't know the Ayers or Bay or Loper families, but you people on here with your claws expertly sharpened are no better with acerbic words that are just as bad as the profanity spouted by the people you degrade! I would be absolutely ashamed to live in that little town because of the cattiness that I can see from this little post. All of you are complete assholes, so stop trying to make yours seem more fragrant than the next, because it's not working against people who have an objective opinion in the matter. You're all saying mean and hurtful things, and (if my wikipedia-ing is spot on) in a town of some 400 people, that kind of nonsense just grows like an itched boil. Why don't the lot of you find something more constructive to do with your time? I was personally researching good places to relocate my family, and thanks to this post alone, I've decided to look elsewhere, and much farther elsewhere if I can possibly do so. This is a sad thing, because I'd have really liked to stay in NE Pennsylvania, and have even more enjoyed being in a small town setting.
huh

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Alphachronobetilogically wrote:
Wow. All of this just puts me back into the mindframe of high school. So much drama over the past thirty pages I can barely make sense of it all.

I don't know the Ayers or Bay or Loper families, but you people on here with your claws expertly sharpened are no better with acerbic words that are just as bad as the profanity spouted by the people you degrade! I would be absolutely ashamed to live in that little town because of the cattiness that I can see from this little post. All of you are complete assholes, so stop trying to make yours seem more fragrant than the next, because it's not working against people who have an objective opinion in the matter. You're all saying mean and hurtful things, and (if my wikipedia-ing is spot on) in a town of some 400 people, that kind of nonsense just grows like an itched boil. Why don't the lot of you find something more constructive to do with your time? I was personally researching good places to relocate my family, and thanks to this post alone, I've decided to look elsewhere, and much farther elsewhere if I can possibly do so. This is a sad thing, because I'd have really liked to stay in NE Pennsylvania, and have even more enjoyed being in a small town setting.
Why is it okay for one of those families members to say horrible things about everyone else in this little town? But you say know neither of these families. I say bull.
keeping it real

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it okay for one of those families members to say horrible things about everyone else in this little town? But you say know neither of these families. I say bull.
I agree. Whoever it is doesn't condemn things written about Trina or Mary but only the bay's ayer's and loper. But if you go back and look that when something about Loper was posted, her name was spelled wrong, but this person that is condemning others got her name spelled right. So that proves this person is pretending not to know the ayer's and others. She is trying to sound above it all, but yet reading and posting on here. I don't buy for a minute that reading posts made her change her mind about moving to wattsburg. How absurd!!
A town full of madness

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I agree it sounds like the antics of Kim's daughter inlaw LOL. But in all honesty who would really want to relocate here while all this craziness is going on.
whatever

Meadville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

it wont be long before the state takes over this town due to Mary and all her bitching about the water that is here and is staying here. Count your lucky stars that you only pay what you do now because the day is coming
all grown up

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

you dont know nothing you are just running your mouth you are right it is going to go up but not because of Mary the three council members Sanyo Loper and the Mayor are paying the water guy 10,000 dollars to check your water hookup Mary voted no so dont put that crap on her. She as well as the rest of us did not need this water but we understsand it is here but they dont need to add to the cost. Do you know anything or are you listening to the ones who are still doing Kims ways Then the new sect need 25 hours to run the office and is getting 12.00 dollars an hour and she cant do the right to know job. So the water man wants to do all the water stuff and there goes your water bill cause she is too busy to do the billing They are really saving you money.
zippo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Cim is what my cat buries in the kid's sandbox every morning.Berry's just a bigger pile. They have no class whatsoever. People like that are why my taxes and insurance are what they are.No scruples. Morals, Or conscience.
keeping it real

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Talk about hitting a new low. I have heard that the mayor of wattsburg is going around giving people the finger. I just cant believe that people in your town act this way. She is showing how immature and ignorant she is. Anyone who thinks this is ok is almost as bad. What an embarrassment she is and she is too stupid to realize what a joke she and her family have become. Donna horn should move away from tthis grade school behavior. Grow up and act like an adult. Someone should report her to the board of elections.
all grown up

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

I agree she is the Mayor and should act accordingly but to give the finger to a resident of the town is so stupid. That family thinks they do no wrong but in reality they are the ones that make people think twice about moving into this town Go to a meeting and see who is the one council member that thinks about what is being spent of our tax monies Instead of giving the water guy 10,000 dollars to check to see if we all have a backflo problem find the darn leak 32,000 gals a day and what the medium cost we will be broke and believe me it is not Mary's fault she does try to put things in order of what should be done like find the leak the water guy is getting most of the money and think about it he wants to take over billing. I hear there is a petition going around letting people know what it is going to cost he said himself the bill would go up give it some thought and check it out you can get the minutes and see just who is on the towns side. Yes Mary did not want the water and I did not want it either but it is here and we need to get it to where the low income families can afford it
zippo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

Josh you should be more careful to who brag about defrauding GE insurance. You know you have no friends.
battyduck

Waterford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

zippo wrote:
Josh you should be more careful to who brag about defrauding GE insurance. You know you have no friends.
Josh one phone call about how you hurt that leg in the car accident about eight years ago, Human Re. Office would like to no about this!
disgusting

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Please someone call. If it was one of us they would call on us. And how about the increase in some people's water bills. What a joke. And where is this so called leak donna found? And I think ten thousand extra dollars to check water systems is a joke. Its just a snooping tactic. I can't wait till they are all out of office. They are the worst council this small town has ever seen.
all grown up

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

you are so right I think the way things are going in that town Kim and her sister are still running the town it does not seem like it changed much. some day all this dodo is going to come back and haunt them. And just maybe they will be the ones that will be draged through the dirt. will look forward to that
sunshine

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

battyduck wrote:
<quoted text>Josh one phone call about how you hurt that leg in the car accident about eight years ago, Human Re. Office would like to no about this!
if you know this for a fact you should contact HR and let them know that he is nothing but a piece of shit that can't live without mommy telling him how to get around the system
battyduck

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Josh monday is just one day away, I will call and report you about your lies when you were hired.
sunshine

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

battyduck wrote:
Josh monday is just one day away, I will call and report you about your lies when you were hired.
well did call?
disgusting

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Well Monday is the boro meeting. Jerry bay is the water meter reader we are getting billed for outrageous water usage and donna supposedly found the leak. Well lets add two plus two. Bigger water bills cover up the loss of water from the leak. Now the figures line up for the state. And who gets screwed yet again?????we do. Next month as the leak gets bigger so will our water bills. Wake up people go to the meeting and put them on the spot.
zippo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Just how did Donna find the leak? Did she add an er to her to her job title? And now we know why bays are sucking up to cimmy.
battyduck

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

the call was made!
disgusting

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

They are padding the people they don't like with high water bills so they can cover up the leak and keep it from the state. Corrupt as hell tgat is all they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wattsburg Discussions

Search the Wattsburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 hr John 51,197
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr bobby6464 3,826
The day Erie Gives Tue cheetos 8
Muzzy sent to jail, tagged as Me... (Jul '13) Jul 21 Paul 2
Old Corry Drive In (Apr '10) Jul 18 Peacemakers Outreach 23
Leadership changes planned for some Erie schools Jul 10 Bad leadership at many 2
Recycling Jul 7 Jay 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wattsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wattsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE