Westville town clerk doesnt do her job

Posted in the Watts Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Citizen

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2011
She is not there when shes supposed to be and she either dont know or she lies I asked to be put on the list to speak at the council meeting and she told me someone on the council has to say or sponsor is the word she used for me to speak I asked the police chief and mr maloney and they both said all you do is request to be put on the list to speak and maloney used to be on the council! She said shes been their 3 years but every question we asked she either didnt know or fed us a line of bs Then we go up to the office in the middle of the day in the middle of the week and noone was there No note on the door no explanation no nothin Just another prime example of yet another city employee that doesnt do there job
Wondering

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2011
She says we have a mayor but on several posted threads they say we dont have one Anyone know for sure is it just the top seat on the council or is there a mayor?
Little Knowledge

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2011
We have an elected board (Council) The board chooses a Chairman which for lack of a Better word most people call a Mayor. We do not have an elected or paid Mayoral position. The present Chairman is Tony Barker. Also Bryan Maloney just recently got back on the board. The board consists of 5 seats which are held by Tony Barker (Chairman), Charles Winn (Vice Chairman), Chad Eagleton, Adam McKenzie and Bryan Maloney. Hope this helps!
shes useless

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2011
she lied straight to my face
big surprize

Tulsa, OK

#5 Oct 7, 2011
a westville employee that doesnt do there job? To hell you say!
Pam

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 31, 2011
I think she does a great job
shes completely useless

Tulsa, OK

#7 Nov 3, 2011
Pam wrote:
I think she does a great job
You can walk in there and if your lucky shes in the office then she acts like shes doin you a favor to answer you questions Shes another example of a westville employee that feels so job secure she untouchable just like the rest of them this is exactly why this town is going to krap people like her and the rest of these parasites you call employees keep it up and this city will go under wait n see
Bonzo the Great

Lexington, OK

#8 May 23, 2012
I live in Westville & I've seen who you're talking about. Don't know the woman or if she's really as bad as you put on. But I hear they've got a job up for grabs. Village Idiot. You'd do great!
you could do great

United States

#9 May 24, 2012
Bonzo the Great wrote:
I live in Westville & I've seen who you're talking about. Don't know the woman or if she's really as bad as you put on. But I hear they've got a job up for grabs. Village Idiot. You'd do great!
At kissin my a$$! but you would have to show up n do your job so maybe not!!!!!
you could do great

United States

#10 May 24, 2012
WE DONT LIVE IN A VILLAGE DUMB HO! You got a problem with me waddle your goofy a$$ over to see me! Im not at all worried because you would have to move more than 10 feet from your seat and youll only do that for lunch! And way to say you dont know yourself that will throw everyone off!!!
hello

United States

#11 Jun 2, 2012
She is elected. Elected...... that means if u think she is realy that bad then u should get off your bum and vote, not get on here and run people in the ground. Not cool.
actually

Grove, OK

#12 Jun 2, 2012
that young girl that fills in for her {all the time}Isnt bad at all Its the full time girl thats completely useless!
lolita

United States

#13 Jun 12, 2012
I heard the council is trying to oust her so Winn can put his crabby ole bag of a wife in there. Patsy couldn't win it so hubby has to get her in there some way. That's all we need!!!!!
Actually

Tulsa, OK

#14 Jun 12, 2012
Anyone would be better than that useless b***h thats in there now! Its no surprise to anyone that they are gonna hire in family look at the street dept! A preachers son that cant put in a sidewalk GOOD CHOICE!!!!!! Way to hire someone to finish that sidewalk !!!!
Not if WHEN

United States

#16 Jun 12, 2012
You know its gonna happen then all of them will put their bibles in front of them and lie to everyone about it!You know like they always do!
ha ha ha

Tulsa, OK

#17 Jun 17, 2012
Not if WHEN wrote:
You know its gonna happen then all of them will put their bibles in front of them and lie to everyone about it!You know like they always do!
Wow this is about the most pathetic post I have ever read. So why don't you give some examples of how and when they supposedly lied and then put the Bible in front of them to do so?
What

Church Point, LA

#18 Jun 17, 2012
ricky bobby wrote:
i heard it was baloney maloney that was tryin to get rid of her. so if winn or maloneys wifes get the job then we know one of the rumors were true. lol
Winn and Maloney are not on the same team.If somebody is trying to get rid of her to hire their wife,those two are not in kahoots.I thought Winns wife teaches and Maloneys wife works at Arvest.
how much time u got

Pryor, OK

#19 Jun 17, 2012
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow this is about the most pathetic post I have ever read. So why don't you give some examples of how and when they supposedly lied and then put the Bible in front of them to do so?
You want alphabetical or numerical instances? Have you considered stayin off topix brian? Its not very christian like to gossip even if your just trying to stir up a few people to pat you on the back for doing what your SUPPOSED TO DO !
Big boy

United States

#20 Jun 17, 2012
All u people of Westville downing the people that work the city your just to damn lazy to do the job yourself if you want the job bad enough put n for it yourself see how good u can do the job then we can bitch about u on this stupid little topic site and u people talking about the bible u might want to read it u sure doing a lot of judging
Lovey Duzzitt

Lexington, OK

#21 Jun 18, 2012
Big boy wrote:
All u people of Westville downing the people that work the city your just to damn lazy to do the job yourself if you want the job bad enough put n for it yourself see how good u can do the job then we can bitch about u on this stupid little topic site and u people talking about the bible u might want to read it u sure doing a lot of judging
I agree! Your comment is tough & to-the-point. This site just reveals what a bunch of dim-witted rednecks & dumbasses that are out there. Ignorant %*@!!!+*&$%%%!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westville Pervert Headed Back to Court "Again" 39 min Your Cheatin Heart 1
Question why would a guy not let u see his phone (Jun '16) Jul 24 Jenjskjjdhna 5
Miranda The Snitch Pauley (Nov '16) Jul 23 Yucckjason 8
Watts strip club the loose caboose Jul 16 Moses 8
General Assembly Church of the First Born Cult (Nov '07) Apr '17 Hypocrite 1,460
Lisa Helton (Jun '16) Feb '17 Lisa Helton 20
Bob (Feb '16) Jan '17 Nativeblood 3

Watts Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watts Mortgages