Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81693 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#60425 Jul 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears my work here is done. I'll catch the next wind out with my umbrella. If anyone ever needs me on this thread just say my name 3 times. I'll be out there lurking somewhere
Just lemme get my camera ready for a quick upskirt...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60427 Jul 5, 2012
An alternative to the Humpabum report:

July 5, 1861.. Yesterday, President Lincoln addressed a special session of Congress which authorized a call for 500,000 men.

July 5, 1862.. Confederate Col. John Hunt Morgan conducts his 1st raid into Kentucky and captures 1200 prisoners.

July 5, 1863.. Union Cavalarymen surrender at Bardstown Kentucky in a livery stable after Confederates string ropes across the streets to block their escape.

July 5, 1864.. The Confederates send peace overtures to Horace Greeley, owner and editor of the New York Times. The first black Union recruits of former Ky. slaves (along with their families) arrive at Camp Nelson overlooking the Kentucky River in Jessamine County.

July 5, 1865.. The Camp Chase prison at Columbus Ohio is closed. A total of 2,239 Confederate prisoners have died there.
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#60428 Jul 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If you look back at the first 500 posts on this thread, the only familiar names are Roaming and Una... so they must be the Original Trolls that you are laughing at.
The first 500 post were about the topic and then came the Cods-Vine C/P on a daily basis. Then came along its mine, our, Topix Topic. Oh just cares anymore. I hope it continues just as it is now, its more enjoyable to read.

Yelp, LMFAO at the Original Trolls, you know who you are. Heheheheee
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#60429 Jul 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. I do not agree with the "our" thread argument and I never have claimed ownership. The thread belongs to Topix. Just like you, I can be nice at times and can argue with you at times (and will) LOL
Aw yes but your co-harts did on many occasion. Especially your Cods-Vine C/P artist.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#60430 Jul 5, 2012
Don't make me comeback

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#60431 Jul 5, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
FAKE.
Oh of course they are fakes. They are always trying to be us. It's sad.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60432 Jul 5, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>The first 500 post were about the topic and then came the Cods-Vine C/P on a daily basis. Then came along its mine, our, Topix Topic. Oh just cares anymore. I hope it continues just as it is now, its more enjoyable to read.
Yelp, LMFAO at the Original Trolls, you know who you are. Heheheheee
I disagree. Una's first post was about farting, as usual. It had nothing to do with the birds.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60433 Jul 5, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Aw yes but your co-harts did on many occasion. Especially your Cods-Vine C/P artist.
Just because I agree with people on one subject, does not imply that I agree with them on everything. Believe it or not, I have even agreed with you on some of your prior posts. So that does not make me a co-hart with you. I do not belong to any group.

“Ocarina of time”

Since: Jun 12

Kingdom of Hyrule.

#60434 Jul 5, 2012
The only good bird, is a dead bird.
ytrewq

London, KY

#60436 Jul 5, 2012
You guys did a good job running them off. Abeliever hasn't posted in a while now. Hempburn or Ohio Jeep Girl either. I guess you've got the thread to yourselves now except for AW and he never posted that much to begin with. As George W Bush once said, Mission accomplished. Are you satisfied?
ytrewq

London, KY

#60437 Jul 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I agree with people on one subject, does not imply that I agree with them on everything. Believe it or not, I have even agreed with you on some of your prior posts. So that does not make me a co-hart with you. I do not belong to any group.
You've got a style all your own AW.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60438 Jul 5, 2012
ytrewq wrote:
You guys did a good job running them off. Abeliever hasn't posted in a while now. Hempburn or Ohio Jeep Girl either. I guess you've got the thread to yourselves now except for AW and he never posted that much to begin with. As George W Bush once said, Mission accomplished. Are you satisfied?
That is where you are wrong. Ohio Jeep Girl posted just yesterday. So did Hempburn.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60439 Jul 5, 2012
ytrewq wrote:
You guys did a good job running them off. Abeliever hasn't posted in a while now. Hempburn or Ohio Jeep Girl either. I guess you've got the thread to yourselves now except for AW and he never posted that much to begin with. As George W Bush once said, Mission accomplished. Are you satisfied?
Hello qwerty.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#60441 Jul 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Hello qwerty.
I could have figured that out if I used my mirror; however, Kevin had the mirrors taped to his shoes from my Mary Poppins lift off earlier
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60442 Jul 5, 2012
ytrewq wrote:
<quoted text>You've got a style all your own AW.
Thanks, I take great care to be my own person and not belong to any group, club, political party, and especially any "group think" movements. When I get to wherever my trail ends, I don't want to have to account for anyone but myself.(And that will be more than enough LOL).
mee

Ford City, PA

#60443 Jul 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Don't make me comeback
Did she say hither or slither? In all of the psycholgical tactics used by some of you I can't recall at the moment. Ask her for me. She's keeping a low profile & I can't say that I blame her. All is forgiven so tell her she can stop hiding.
mee

Ford City, PA

#60444 Jul 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have figured that out if I used my mirror; however, Kevin had the mirrors taped to his shoes from my Mary Poppins lift off earlier
The Marilyn Monroe blowing dress scene is more my speed. Surely you don't feel as old as Marry Poppins do u deary?
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#60445 Jul 5, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have figured that out if I used my mirror; however, Kevin had the mirrors taped to his shoes from my Mary Poppins lift off earlier
I'm so busted... LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#60447 Jul 5, 2012
mee wrote:
<quoted text>The Marilyn Monroe blowing dress scene is more my speed. Surely you don't feel as old as Marry Poppins do u deary?
some days--I do! But she was practically perfect in every way and she had that great carpet bag luggage!
Hempburn

Pine Knot, KY

#60448 Jul 5, 2012
Good day to the non-trolls. So not much happening other than the full grown bear in my yard. Took a short video and a few pics of it. I may start stacking up honey buns to keep it around and teach it to maul trolls. Ah, poor thing may die of stupidity poison if it at a few of these buggers.

Still no grasshoppers to be found, must be a government plot.

Have a good day, stay cool,,,, trolls, not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watterson Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dominic sitz (Nov '15) 56 min Marti 3
Boobie from Park Hill 1 hr Interested in him 1
Feed Me On the Couch (Apr '17) 1 hr Daddy 60
club x (Jul '13) 3 hr Dizzillion 5
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 4 hr Richard 4,186
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr Sharlene45 9,693
Best place to get Tattoos Lazer 5 hr Just Asking 1

Watterson Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watterson Park Mortgages