Full Bull Bullshit
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hardy har har

Duluth, GA

#21 Nov 19, 2012
WATSEKA__LMAO wrote:
never hold a candle to any bbq place in kankakee?? cuz theres so many of them right?? Ive never had a problem at Full Bull.. food has always been excellent! Sorry a meal to some of you is a handfull of pills and a case of beer and u cant afford anything other than a Mcdouble when u finally do eat but hey.. it is what it is right.. Thanks for bringing some REAL food to Wstseka John.. and good luck with your 2nd location!
real food? You must have a sheltered life if you think that weak excuse for bbq is real... It's an attempt
at Texas bbq And Carolina vinegar... I mean sauce... I've tried it enough times to sample most of the bbq... I will say this, it's cooked. Other than that that, I'll stick to my own grill and smoKer.. If I want to go eat bbq, I'll stick with Kags in Danville... It's worth the drive and it's twice as good
Vinni Childi molesti

United States

#22 Nov 20, 2012
I like the food in stall # 1 at Tradtions very Wed. Night at 10 pm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homewreckers 2 hr ifheonlyknew 7
Did Watseka PD Get it Right? 2 hr The PC police 19
Tara Hinton 18 hr rea 13
When the lights go out the crack pipes come out (Jun '08) 20 hr rea 6
mcskis bar Wed rea 6
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) May 26 Lynnevans 44
In Honor Of Charles Michael Evans May 26 Jackie Evans 1
More from around the web

Watseka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]