Walmart Handicap Karts

Walmart Handicap Karts

Posted in the Watseka Forum

uninterestparty

Lakeport, CA

#1 Oct 8, 2012
The other day while shopping at Walmart I was just about involved with an accident with one of those electric karts handicap customers are allowed to use. Now, I am for these type of devices for those people who really need them. However, when someone uses them for their enjoyment or allow their kids to use them, Walmart has a problem about libality.

Walmart may have a lot of these karts, but unauthorize individuals uses them. Please find a way to encourage the free use of these karts by these unauthorize individuals.
interested

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Oct 8, 2012
WalMart always seems to have problems with liability. Didn't I hear that the store manager was recently served papers from a woman suing him for harasment, among other things? This store is not worth the liability and problems it has brought Watseka since it's been in this new location.
PeopleAreStrange

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2012
"Please find a way to encourage the free use of these karts by these unauthorize individuals."

And by encourage, of course, you mean discourage...*rolls eyes*

Stay classy Watseka.
OMG

United States

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Who is anyone to judge who can use the ahndicap carts or not ? Our store has them for people with Disabilities or injuries that in ables then to stand or walk for a distance not always can you visually see a person's disability .So people get your self some help with your issues .
uninterestparty

Lakeport, CA

#5 Oct 10, 2012
When you see people run to jump on these disability karts and drag race them down the isles, we do have issues. OMG must not think that we have not considered someone disability and the fact that some disabilities can not be readily seen. However, it is not the disabled that were talking about, it those individuals who uses these karts as go karts.
NO disabilities

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Easy solution...don't shop at Walmart.

Go to Aldi's, Quality, or Dollar General and shop! You don't have to worry about regrets or jerks at those places. Your shopping experience will be enjoyable....for once.
Sick of the BS

Bourbonnais, IL

#7 Oct 10, 2012
OMG wrote:
Who is anyone to judge who can use the ahndicap carts or not ? Our store has them for people with Disabilities or injuries that in ables then to stand or walk for a distance not always can you visually see a person's disability .So people get your self some help with your issues .
I do believe that you meant to say that people with disabilities or injuries that leaves them UNABLE to stand or walk for a distance...
You also need to go back to kindergarten to learn how to spell. You're just proving once again, the intellect of the people of your town. May I say this?? It's already being proven day after day after day....
SMH in utter disbelief....
whistles

Rock Island, IL

#8 Oct 13, 2012
OMG wrote:
I have to use these carts and I have a problem with people who walk right infront of me and expect me to not hit them. They don't always stop on a dime. People glare at melike they didn't just walk in front of a moving cart.
tried of the BS

Lakeport, CA

#9 Oct 13, 2012
is that all you people know how to do is bitch about everything thats why watseka aint got nothin becouse of people like you if you dont like it go shop in k3
PaidAttentionInS chool

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 25, 2012
tried of the BS wrote:
is that all you people know how to do is bitch about everything thats why watseka aint got nothin becouse of people like you if you dont like it go shop in k3
"ain't got nothin?" Sorry, but I could not help myself with this one. Few people have perfect grammer, but if you are going to post on a public forum you should at least TRY to use proper english. I really hope that you were not trying because if you were...holy crap that is pathetic and it says alot about our local school system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illinois link card (Aug '11) 12 hr dianesmith1974 41
Murder Cases Iroquois County, IL Unsolved (Feb '10) Apr 24 Lue Cypher 13
beat a heroin dealer Apr 23 beyondit456 1
Pony League (Aug '10) Apr 22 butthole surfer 51
Watseka Little League Baseball (Feb '10) Apr 21 butthole surfer 64
whats the drug problem and whoreish girls of ir... (Jun '15) Apr 19 Anthony 7
? what about her ? (Aug '15) Apr 19 ThatChick 2
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Mar '16 Diverdan469 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watseka Mortgages