its me

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Did you see where the City of Watseka gave Ford 600,000 dollars? That was for there inventory. That means Ford has no reason to sell at a reasonable price. Usually banks give dealers a certain amount of money for inventory. That way only so much is bought and the dealer offers good deals to the public. I knew one guy bought a new truck from Ford tried to trade it in 6 months later, Ford wouldn't give him half of what he paid. then I heard he was told maybe he paid to much for it in the first place. This town has a little over 5,000 people in it. Very few can afford 60,000 for new vehicle!!! Thanks Watseka soon you can join the federal government to give away more of our tax money!!! I would bet money that this helped a local bank get a triple A rating. I bet if I was a city council person I would drive a Ford.
you are wrong

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Hey its me, you should stop putting out false information. Ford did not get the money for inventory, the got the money for expansion and building a new dealership. maybe you should be at the city meetings like I do you would be better informed.
What a joke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

What kind of moron tries to trade a new vehicle in 6mos after you get it? Lies
its me

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Well then the paper is incorrect. Prove me wrong.
It was said many times the money was for inventory. I guess you slept through that meeting.
What do you see? Expansion or Inventory. Your eyes can see over 70 vehicles sitting around. Do you see any ground breaking? Nice try "You are Wrong" Ford is not going to move until they get tax breaks or more money. Neither which the city should do!!! I see the obivous and only bring out the truth.
you are wrong

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

as for the inventory, it was there before they went to the city. No i didn't sleep through the meeting. why don't you go out to city hall and get the minutes from the meetings and see for yourself.If you you don't like what the city is doing , why don't you run for office and change it.
its me

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

It is true I am only going by what the paper said. You are right about the inventory. It was there. But now Ford owes the city not the bank. Thats our tax money I am sure you wont see again.
its me

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

You are wrong. Was I right? It was for inventory! As far as running. There is way to much money going around to make a change!!
just wondering

Aledo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

lets vote in a mayor with some common sense like john burch lets get rid of politicians that do not know anything about running a busines please vote responsibly we need to get rid of our good ole boys club in the city and definetly in the county i think the county board chairman should be gone i feel he has to many personal ajendas especialy with the health dept signed concerned citizien
Lol

Saint Anne, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

its me wrote:
Did you see where the City of Watseka gave Ford 600,000 dollars? That was for there inventory. That means Ford has no reason to sell at a reasonable price. Usually banks give dealers a certain amount of money for inventory. That way only so much is bought and the dealer offers good deals to the public. I knew one guy bought a new truck from Ford tried to trade it in 6 months later, Ford wouldn't give him half of what he paid. then I heard he was told maybe he paid to much for it in the first place. This town has a little over 5,000 people in it. Very few can afford 60,000 for new vehicle!!! Thanks Watseka soon you can join the federal government to give away more of our tax money!!! I would bet money that this helped a local bank get a triple A rating. I bet if I was a city council person I would drive a Ford.
. Hope that ford place folds up idiots
its me

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

What a joke wrote:
What kind of moron tries to trade a new vehicle in 6mos after you get it? Lies
One that found out that he needs a bigger truck for his business.
its me

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

its me wrote:
Well then the paper is incorrect. Prove me wrong.
It was said many times the money was for inventory. I guess you slept through that meeting.
What do you see? Expansion or Inventory. Your eyes can see over 70 vehicles sitting around. Do you see any ground breaking? Nice try "You are Wrong" Ford is not going to move until they get tax breaks or more money. Neither which the city should do!!! I see the obivous and only bring out the truth.
I said this six months ago Ford is not going to expand until they get more money. Now they need a road. They will just keep adding until the city is broke. Notice how the car business slowed down but not for the ford owners. have they tightened up their belts?
its me

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Did you see how the city back pedaled like the county health dept." That was federal money we loaned Ford not tax money."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Watseka Forum right now

Search the Watseka Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Dick face Durbin 48,889
Sam and Kristin Martin 1 hr Nic 1
what do u think of rose walters (Sep '11) 2 hr Nic 5
Big R theft arrest (Jun '13) 2 hr Nic 3
If Iroquois County States Attorney Office is Va... 2 hr blabberwatch 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr AnyCommieWillDoCantBWorse 3,829
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 17 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Jul 19 Peg 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Watseka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Watseka People Search