Whats new???
Noticed

Genoa City, WI

#5 Aug 2, 2010
She is completely GROSS. Anyone agree?
one who knws

Livingston, WI

#6 Aug 2, 2010
she has two children and couldnt care less about either of them. she gets off on havin a new man everytnight and brags about it. i have no respect for her but hope for her 12 year old sake she straightens up her act. she was busted red handed more than once with another womans man. i feel sorry for them. i dnt knw where she getts off but she definatly has problems. i knw personaly.
Unknown

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 3, 2010
Someone needs to be like, ahhh emm'. Excuse me slut, Let me know when your right leg meets the left. haha
haha

Rock Island, IL

#8 Aug 5, 2010
i know her, she says your piece of s***!! slut ho- bag crack bi***!!
Really

Sun City, CA

#9 Aug 6, 2010
What do u people really know anyways and y do u care what she is doin or who she is sleepin with???? She's a grown ass woman single so she can do what ever and who ever she wants! U must have her confused with the skank shelisa as far as sleepin with peoples men! So all u haters need to get a life! Oh and she dont smoke crack she smokes cigs and pole when she feels like it! U watseka people r such a joke!
one who knws

Slinger, WI

#10 Aug 6, 2010
ha it matters when you sleep wih peoples husbands and boyfriends. its funny how you cant even admitt that its you on here. somebody say ashamed??? go smoke all the pole you want. is only long befor you get somthing. dont forget herpies is for life.
hookerlious

Sun City, CA

#11 Aug 6, 2010
one who knws wrote:
ha it matters when you sleep wih peoples husbands and boyfriends. its funny how you cant even admitt that its you on here. somebody say ashamed??? go smoke all the pole you want. is only long befor you get somthing. dont forget herpies is for life.
THIS IS APRIL AND YOU ALL CAN SAY WHT U LIKE. NICE TO KNW IM SOO POPULAR, NOT MY FAULT IF YOUR OLD MEN WANT ME. MAYB SHOULD KEEP THEM ON LEASH. AND THERE IS SUCH THINGS AS CONDOMS. YOU ARE ALL JEALOUS BITCHES. LOCK UP YOUR MEN!!!! LMAO! THIS HOOKERS GOIN OUT 2 NITE!!
Really

Bourbonnais, IL

#12 Aug 6, 2010
haha bitches this wasnt april!!! Really what married man was she with? If she was with ur boyfriend he must not be into u!!! U watseka people r such crack head lossers! How would u kno bout herpies u givem to ur man that she slept with! LMAO! U people r loserssss!
hookerlious

Sun City, CA

#13 Aug 6, 2010
TRUE 2 THT SWEETIE! TEXT YA LATER WITH ALL THE DETAILS OF 2NITES ADVENTURE.......HOOKERS RULE!!!!
Wow

Rockford, IL

#14 Aug 6, 2010
Ohh, Miss Hookerlicous. You have two kids right?.. Where are they?.. I'd like to knoww! &I don't understand why you think that just because your man, cheated on you, that you have to get around to everyone elses man! It's pretty pathetic!! &If you think your popularr because are calling you a whore, You must be INSANEE!!!!*YOuu call yourself a teacher?
one who knws

Rockford, IL

#15 Aug 6, 2010
yeah keep runnin your mouth april people will be real eager to have you as there childs teacher. and she has slept with peoples husbands and boyfriends. ha and anybody looks good after a few too many beers april dont let it get to your head!!!
WARNING

Sun City, CA

#16 Aug 6, 2010
HERPIES WILL BE OUT TONIGHT! SHE HAS GOT THEM!!! BEWARE: IF SHE SLEPT WITH YOUR MAN, SEND HIM TO THE CLINIC TO GET CHECKED: NO JOKE!
one who knws

United States

#17 Aug 6, 2010
wow it didnt take long lol.
these

Sun City, CA

#18 Aug 6, 2010
people posting on this site are freaking coo coo for coco puffs.
Shes a Skank

United States

#19 Aug 7, 2010
April has been a skank from way back. She'll never change. And just to think she comes in contact with children after having who knows what in her over the weekend, not to mention she's still probably drunk...
hookerlious

Sun City, CA

#20 Aug 7, 2010
keep yakn...... u all say wht u want. cuz we knw u r soooo perfect. way i c it i was cheatd on and i will think like a guy.....dnt get hurt tht way. and i like to knw whos husband i was with. its funny tht a get blamed cuz u cant control your men. and as 4 the herpes, thts funny. u can do betr then tht. come on........and atleast i hve job. all u losers hve nothin betr 2 do then dis people. karma will get u all!!! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Apr 7 King Creole 65
Child molesters (May '11) Apr 4 Girl 38
Iroquois County Board (Jan '10) Mar 27 Josh 18
Drugs in Milford (Jun '14) Mar 25 To Serve and Protect 8
watseka theifs (Feb '10) Mar 25 To Serve and Protect 11
need to get laid (Mar '09) Mar 22 Soyouknow 3
War is coming! Rebel and sign the petition! (Oct '11) Mar '18 Real adult 41

Watseka Jobs

Personal Finance

Watseka Mortgages