Roc Maven

Weehawken, NJ

#24 Mar 12, 2012
Winner of NBC's Last Comic Standing! JOSH BLUE will headline Watseka Theatre Watseka IL on Saturday May 19, 2012. One of the best live comics in the country. Josh has appeared on Comedy Central's "Mind Of Mencia", Ellen DeGeneres Show , Live with Regis & Kelly, Comics Unleashed, Comedy Central's Stand-up Comedy Showdown 2010 & 2011, the horror film "Feast 3: The Happy Finish",he won first place at Las Vegas Comedy Festival's 2004 Royal Flush Comedy Competition, & numerous appearances on Fox, CBS, ABC, and MSNBC.Tickets are on sale www.watsekatheatre.com
Roc Maven

Baldwin, NY

#25 Apr 9, 2012
Comedian RALPHIE MAY plays Watseka Theatre Watseka Illinois on Friday June 15, 2012. Ralphie has four huge COMEDY CENTRAL tv specials & a brand new DVD "Too Big To Ignore". You have never seen anything like Ralphie May! Tickets are on sale now www.watsekatheatre.com
Roc Maven

Baldwin, NY

#26 Apr 9, 2012
Country Music Grammy Award Winning Stars SHENANDOAH perform Independence Weekend Saturday June 30, 2012 at Watseka Theatre Watseka Illinois. Shenandoah have 26 Billboard Country Music hit songs. Their millinon sellers include; including the Number One hits "The Church on Cumberland Road," "Sunday in the South" and "Two Dozen Roses",
"Next to You, Next to Me","If Bubba Can Dance (I Can Too)" & "Somewhere in the Vicinity of the Heart," won both artists a Grammy Award for Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal. Tickets are on sale now www.watsekatheatre.com
Roc Maven

Oceanside, NY

#27 Apr 21, 2012
Amazing!
Watseka Theatre has Josh Blue on Saturday May 19. Josh has a great comedy special on SHOWTIME TV Josh Blue "Sticky Change" thats on TV now. Check listings for time.
Also Ralphie May plays Watseka Theatre on Fruday June 15. Ralphie's COMEDY CENTRAL TV special "Too Big To Ignore" is on TV now . Check listings for time. This is Ralphie May's 4th Special. The DVD is coming out next week. The Watseka Theatre has the hottest stand up comedians in America.
must be known

Downers Grove, IL

#28 Apr 21, 2012
Josh Blue... Thats going to be a great one... He is funny as hell...
Roc Maven

Oceanside, NY

#29 Apr 23, 2012
Country Rock hit makers PURE PRAIRIE LEAGUE headline Watseka Theatre Watseka Illinois on Saturday June 23, 2012. Million Selling songs include; "Amie" , "Let Me Love You Tonight" , "Two Lane Highway", "Fallin In And Out Of Love", "I'm Almost Ready", & "Still Right Here In Your Heart". Tickets go on sale next week www.watsekatheatre.com
musicfan

Urbana, IL

#30 May 1, 2012
Keep up the good work, theatre
Billy Smith

Oceanside, NY

#32 Jul 1, 2012
Watseka Theatre Concerts;
Friday July 27, 2012 BRET MICHAELS "Get Your Rock On 2012" Tour.
Saturday, July 28, 2012 Hard Rock Stars JACKYL.
Saturday, Aug. 25, 2012 MARSHALL TUCKER BAND.
Saturday, Feb 16, 2013 Valentines Weekend Event
MARTY STUART.
Tickets are on sale for all shows.
www.watsekatheatre.com
Billy Smith

Oceanside, NY

#33 Jul 3, 2012
More shows will be announced next week.
Matt Rust

Oceanside, NY

#34 Jul 9, 2012
Who is the famous surprise band thats playing on Sunday August 5, 2012 ???
Murray Sullivan

Oceanside, NY

#35 Aug 14, 2012
Watseka Theatre Watseka Illinois live in concert;
Friday, Nov 9, 2012 American Idol Star BO BICE.
Bo came in second to Carrie Underwood in the fourth season of American Idol. He has recorded three CDs. In 2005, Bice charted at number two on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Inside Your Heaven.". The B-side was his rendition of the Illinois classic band, Ides of March hit "Vehicle", featuring an appearance by Richie Sambora. It was certified Gold. Bice was invited to the Bonnaroo Music Festival by Trey Anastasio of Phish. He sang a song with Willie Nelson at a Birmingham concert and was invited by Nelson to perform at Farm Aid. Bice appeared on Carlos Santana's "All That I Am". Bice has appeared on so many TV shows including two appearances on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, guest host for the episode of The Fairly Odd Parents entitled "Fairy Idol", American Chopper, Tony Danza Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon in Las Vegas, Ellen DeGeneres Show, Live with Regis & Kelly(2 appearances), Today Show, Early Show, MTV, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Extra, etc... Bice beat Danny Bonaduce and Tommy Lee to win the "Big Reality Star" award for VH1's Big in '05 Show. Bice was a presenter at the 2005 Billboard Music Awards. He was a nominee for Top-Selling Single of the Year for "Inside Your Heaven". CMT aired an hour-long TV special—called "Bo Bice: In the Moment" —which chronicled Bo's life post-Idol during the recording of his album, The Real Thing. Bice did tons of tour dates with Lynyrd Skynyrd including Illinois State Fair. Bice was honored with the prestigious Lifetime Presidential Volunteer Service Award for volunteering more than 4,000 hours of his time for worthy causes, such as Habitat for Humanity, Katrina assistance, Muscular Distrophy, Organ Transplant, two concert tours for the military troops in Iraq, Kuwait, and Afghanistan, Safe House, and many others. In addition to the hours for which he received recognition, he has donated instruments, music equipment, meaningful personal memorabilia, and some of his own paintings to be auctioned off for charities.
Tickets go on sale next week. All seats only $20.00 . www.watsekatheatre.com
kari Jones

Oceanside, NY

#36 Sep 26, 2012
Bo Bice date is moved to Saturday Nov 17, 2012. I have my tickets.
Mary Sanders

Oceanside, NY

#37 Sep 27, 2012
I m your vehicle baby, i take you anywhere you wanna go. Bo Bice Nov 17 in Watseka.
Funny Bone

Oceanside, NY

#38 Oct 1, 2012
One of the funniest comedians of all time!
GILBERT GOTTFRIED headlines Watseka Theatre Watseka Illinois on Saturday February 23, 2013. This show is for Mature Audiences only. Tickets go on sale next week.
Millie Stand

Oceanside, NY

#39 Oct 2, 2012
Gilbert Gottfried!
Murray Sullivan

Oceanside, NY

#40 Oct 5, 2012
Gilbert is off the hook. Amazing.
Betty Traa

Oceanside, NY

#41 Oct 6, 2012
Aflac the duck, digit, iagoo the parrot.
Roc Maven

Oceanside, NY

#42 Oct 6, 2012
You fool !
Mandy Patrick

Oceanside, NY

#43 Oct 8, 2012
A man comes home from work says to his wife; "Honey I just won a million dollars in the lottery! Start packing". She says to her husband, "What should I pack?". He says, "I don't care just get the xxxx out!". Gilbert Gottfried from his "Dirty Jokes" cd.
Carrie Anne

Oceanside, NY

#44 Oct 8, 2012
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cowboy Bob's Saloon Mon REALLY 14
people telling lies bout my daughter. Sun lory 3
David Garrett?!? Sun memyselfni 3
Shallen Sowers Oct 17 Anonymity 8
watseka homewreckers (Dec '13) Oct 17 you know me 10
Brandy Perdue Trumble (Mar '12) Oct 17 TallMtnMan 12
the new owner of porky barn Oct 16 local 12
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Sep '14 rankandfile 35
Watseka Dating
Find my Match

Watseka Jobs

Watseka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Watseka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Watseka

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]