Thank you Watseka Theatre

Posted in the Watseka Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Charleston, IL

#1 Apr 11, 2010
I truly enjoyed the Darryl Worley concert last night. I hope to see more country artists in the future too.
Not sure

Newark, NJ

#2 Apr 11, 2010
Iam not sure I'd I liked it ? The theatre is to small for music events
Viva La Jake

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2010
It was a great show.....The size of the venue is waht makes it a great place to see a concert!
Watseka Theatre

Romeoville, IL

#4 Apr 12, 2010
Our thanks to all who attended Darryl Worley's concert! Everyone told us they truly enjoyed the show - almost like a private concert due to the size of the Theatre. Keep a watch as we will be having many giants of the country music industry at the Theatre in the upcoming months.

Charleston, IL

#5 Apr 19, 2010
I cant wait to see another concert there
How bout

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2010
The Pigs,,, they kick ass and take names.

Charleston, IL

#7 May 3, 2010
So the next person will be Aarron Tippin which should be a good show in August
Pigs

United States

#8 May 4, 2010
Are the best band in the midwest. They play for chicken feed and make all the girls squeal.
Roc Maven

Monroe, NY

#9 Feb 5, 2011
The Watseka Theatre Watseka IL is hosting some great concerts. Saturday Feb 12, 2011 Marshall Tucker Band. Saturday March 26, 2011 (Back by Popular Demand) DARRYL WORLEY. Saturday May 7, 2011
Bluegrass guitar picker sensation Tony Rice Unit. Saturday July 2, 2011 Marty Stuart. Tickets are available at www.watsekatheatre.com .
Roc Maven

Monroe, NY

#10 May 1, 2011
Bellamy Brothers are playing The Watseka Theatre Watseka IL on Friday July 15, 2011. Bellamy Brothers have 50 Country music hits (spanning 70s, 80s, 90s & 2000s) including 20 #1 Country hits and #1 Pop hit "Let Your Love Flow". Tickets go on sale on May 3rd. www.watsekatheatre.com
roc maven

Monroe, NY

#11 Aug 19, 2011
Upcoming shows to Watseka Theatre Watseka IL;
Friday Aug 26, 2011 Ricky Skaggs and Kentucky Thunder -Treasure Chest Tour- 14 time Grammy Award Winner. Saturday Sept. 3, 2011 Jerrod Niemann (#1 hits includ "Lover Lover", "What Do You Want" & "One More Drinking Song".) Friday Oct. 14 The Outlaws -Southern rock Legends-"Green Grass And High Tides", "Ghost Riders In The Sky" & "There Goes Another Love Song. www.watsekatheatre.com
WatsekaLover

Sun City, CA

#12 Aug 19, 2011
Thanks Watseka Theatre for some great entertainment!
Outlaws

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2011
Outlaws are coming to Watseka
Roc Maven

Monroe, NY

#14 Oct 27, 2011
Coming St. Patrick's Day Comedy Night Saturday, March 17, 2012 at Watseka Theatre Watseka IL, Comedian John Caparulo. One of the hottest comics in the country. He was featured on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Next Generation & Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Tour. His TV credits include The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (3x),The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn, hosted Mobile Home Disaster
on CMT, regularly appears on the E! show Chelsea Lately, and voices the character of 'Headphone Joe'
on Disney's "Fish Hooks." John will soon play the part of 'Brian' on this fall's ABC sitcom "Work It." He also has a comedy special that aired on Comedy Central called John Caparulo: Meet Cap. The special was released on CD and DVD on Warner Brothers Records. Check out John Caparulo live
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Tickets go on sale next week.
Roc Maven

Oceanside, NY

#18 Nov 15, 2011
Valentines Day Weekend Saturday Feb 11, 2012 Ronnie Milsap comes to Watseka Theatre Watseka IL. Tickets go on sale this week.
Roc Maven

Oceanside, NY

#19 Nov 20, 2011
Film & TV Icons Jason Mewes And Kevin Smith as Jay And Silent Bob Get Old Live head for Watseka Theatre Watseka Illinois on Friday Marcch 30, 2012. This outragous live comedy show is for mature audiences.
Roc Maven

Oceanside, NY

#20 Dec 1, 2011
Two And A Half Comics with Scott Wood & Bart Rockett & Willard @ Watseka Theatre Watseka IL on Sunday, January 15, 2012 @ 2:00 PM (Doors Open 12 noon). All Seats $20.00 . Two And A Half Comics with Scott Wood “Mr. Punchline” plus TV Star Bart Rockett & Willard . Fantastic show with Comedy, Magic, Ventriloquist, & Illusionist. Direct from Branson. Come early -open for lunch. This show is for all ages.
Roc Maven

North Bergen, NJ

#21 Jan 12, 2012
Two And A Half Comics with Scott Wood & Bart Rockett & Willard @ Watseka Theatre Watseka IL has a date change from Sunday Jan 15 is now MOVED TO Saturday Jan 14, 2012 @ 2:00 PM (Doors Open 12:00 Noon). Don't miss this great family show.
Southern Rock Fan

Oceanside, NY

#22 Feb 27, 2012
The Marshall Tucker Band return to Watseka Illinois on Saturday August 25, 2012. Southern Rock Superstars are back! For details check out www.watsekatheatre.com
anon

Urbana, IL

#23 Mar 8, 2012
wasn't a wedding held there saturday?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Davis (Jul '11) 7 hr big mommy 52
RIP Felicia 11 hr TIFFANY 13
Tara Hinton Apr 25 roger hines 7
She needs help Apr 23 just me 23
Watseka Food Pantries Apr 22 Handy Man 76 5
jordan edwards Apr 19 omfglol 5
jessica sauberli Apr 18 pammy 5
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Apr 9 jen477 42
More from around the web

Watseka People Search