FaceBook ID & Password demand.

FaceBook ID & Password demand.

Posted in the Watseka Forum

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 22, 2012
What do you think about employers asking for your FB ID & password? If you refuse- will you not get hired or will you get fired? Another freedom we've all lost?
curious

Bloomingdale, IL

#2 Mar 23, 2012
what company requires that? i seriously doubt a company can legally require someone to provide something of that nature.
RVNR

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2012
It's a disturbing trend that isn't yet illegal, but many states are working on passing bills to make it so, and if I'm not mistaken there are bills in the US Congress bring worked on as well...
govtuner

Urbana, IL

#4 May 30, 2012
RVNR wrote:
It's a disturbing trend that isn't yet illegal, but many states are working on passing bills to make it so, and if I'm not mistaken there are bills in the US Congress bring worked on as well...
the sooner the better
princess jia

Gujranwala, Pakistan

#5 Aug 14, 2012
haek
he said it

Saint Joseph, IL

#6 Aug 14, 2012
govtuner wrote:
<quoted text>
the sooner the better
Yep, and it needs to be sooner.
sahil saini

Ashburn, VA

#7 Mar 14, 2014
kase ho
Non User

Lockport, IL

#8 Mar 22, 2014
all4america wrote:
What do you think about employers asking for your FB ID & password? If you refuse- will you not get hired or will you get fired? Another freedom we've all lost?
Just don't use Facebook, or don't use it under your real name. I don't use it at all.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 3, 2014
FB is attached to so many other sites, to be able to make comments on at least. I think the job/employer thing is fading out though. People raised to much fuss about it.
Non User wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't use Facebook, or don't use it under your real name. I don't use it at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Watseka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeremy dyer 1 hr Nessa 2
Westside Bar 2 hr Kim 1
Who is the girl called Christina Ramsay (Ramsey) 14 hr locateafriend 1
RIP Felicia (Jan '15) Mon bitch1 17
Mail Lady Sun Schmidt 11
rena!! Sun Schmidt 9
Does anyone know Terri Moore ? Jul 25 jgw 8
Old bands from the 70's if you can't remember t... (May '09) Jul 4 Sydsational 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Watseka Mortgages